Twenty three people

Just Leave Me Alone

Jihae was lazily lieing in bed looking through her diary.

Jihae saw that the next day in her diary was highlighted and the word 'YENA' was written all over it.

what on earth is this..

Jihae got her phone and decided to message Yena.

---------------------------------------------

From: Jihae

Hey, is tomorrow something important? I have your name written all over tomorrows date.

--------------------------------------------

Jihae got a reply straight away.

---------------------------------------------

From: Yenaaa

How could you. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY PARTY TOMORROW! :'(

--------------------------------------------

oops.

Jihae quickly got up out of bed and ran out to Key's house.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Kibum slowly opened the door and was rubbing his eyes.

"What do you want. It's a saturday morning." Kibum grumbled.

Jihae pushed him inside and closed the door behind her.

"I need serious help. What do girls like for their birthdays?"

Kibum just looked at her as though she was crazy. Kibum scratched his hair in fustration.

"How am i meant to know. Your the girl."

Jihae rolled her eyes. "Not helping. Any other better ideas?"

Kibum thought for a second and then nodded.

"Ask Jonghyun. He's the ladies man. He's in the study room. Now please, LEAVE ME ALONE."

Kibum dragged himself back to his bedroom to sleep.

Jihae ran over to the study room and slowed herself down as soon as she reached the door.

Jihae cleared and knocked softly.

"Come in." Jihae could hear Jonghyun's voice from the other side.

Jihae slowly opened the door and saw Jonghyun wearing glasses and reading something.

Jonghyun slowly took his glasses off and looked at Jihae. Jonghyun looked pretty surprised since he wasn't expecting Jihae. in her PJs.

"Sorry to bother you." Jihae innocently smiled. "I need your help."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure she'll like that?" Jihae had a worried expression.

"Yeah. Girls dig it." Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders.

Jihae and Jonghyun were at the shopping centres, looking around.

"Are you sure?"

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Yes!"

"One question. How do YOU know that though?"

Jonghyun started coughing like crazy and Jihae tried helping him by patting him on the back.

Jonghyun was bright red.

"I have sisters you know." Jonghyun glared at Jihae.

Jihae slowly nodded. "Ohhh."

Jonghyun looked up. "Found it."

Jihae was standing right in front of the shop. The bra shop.

Jihae looked back at Jonghyun and frowned.

"Aren't you coming?"

Jonghyun opened his eyes wide and shook his head quickly.

Jihae sighed and walked in. Jihae couldn't find anything that wasn't ... inappropriate.

Even the shop assisant tried helping, but anything she picked Jihae didn't approve of it.

Giving up, Jihae walked out of the shop and saw Jonghyun talking to 3 girls in the distance.

Jonghyun was laughing and lightly touching them, while talking to them.

Seriously?

Jihae quickly walked up to him and started dragging him away.

"That was not cool." Jonghyun folded his arms and frowned.

"You're not cool."

Jihae looked around and found a shop that caught her eyes. Jihae grabbed Jonghyun's arm and took him to the shop.

Jihae spotted a huge stuffed toy in the corner of the shop. It was a huge bear with a blue ribbon around its neck.

Perfect.

Jihae went up to a shop assisant and asked if she could get that bear. After getting the bear Jihae felt proud of herself. Her first present to a friend.

Jihae looked over at Jonghyun and realised he didn't buy anything.

"You're not getting anything?"

Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know her that well."

"Doesn't matter! You could use this excuse to get close to her."

Jonghyun looked at her and sighed.

"She's just another girl. A girl who's going to fall for my looks." Jonghyun muttered under his breath.

"Did you say something?" Jihae asked.

Jonghyun shook his head.

Jonghyun spotted a little accessory shop and went over to buy a silver necklace.

The charm for the necklace was the letter 'Y' for Yena.

"That's .. really nice of you." Jihae was pretty surprised that he actually bought a present.

"I know." Jonghyun grinned. "Now, let's go home. All these chicks are starting to stare at me."

Jihae rolled her eyes and playfully hit Jonghyun on the shoulder while laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yena i'm really sorry but i'm going to be a little late." Jihae looked down at what she was wearing.

T-shirt and Shorts.

Jihae never really wore dresses or skirts. She was more the kind of person who just wore what she saw in front of her.

"What! But you can't be late. You're my bestfriend. Your meant to be here early, helping out!" Yena cried out on the phone.

"I'll be there asap yeah? Okay! Bye!" Jihae quickly hung up the phone before Yena could complain more.

Suddenly someone started knocking on the door.

Jihae ran out of her room and quickly opened the door.

Kibum, Jonghyun and Minho were standing outside in well dressed outfits.

Minho and Jihae made eye contact for a second but Jihae quickly looked away.

"Don't tell me you're wearing THAT." Kibum looked down at her clothes in disgust.

Jihae rolled her eyes. She grabbed Kibums arm and pulled him in.

"Sorry i need to borrow this kid for a second. Is it okay if you guys go first?"

Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders and took Minho away.

Jihae quickly closed the door and turned around to face Kibum.

"Dress me. Now."