I eight you

Just Leave Me Alone

"Hey are you sick or something" Minho reached over and touched Taemin's forehead.

Taemin shook his head and he still wouldn't look at Jihae.

"A-anyway! hurry up, let's go catch our train" Taemin took one last glance at Jihae before going off.

Jinki and his friends started following Taemin when Jinki stopped and turned around to look back. While his friends were still walking off, Jinki walked back to Jihae and looked down at the jacket she was holding.

Jihae followed his gaze then looked back up at him.

"Is it yours?"

Jinki shook his head and tilted his head in the direction of his friends. Jihae nodded slowly.

Must be Taemin's.

Jihae looked away and started walking in the direction of her bus. Suddenly Jinki grabbed onto her wrist.

"Do you want to .. come?"

Jihae didn't know why but she was feeling abit pissed. Jihae looked down at his hand and looked back up.

Jihae pushed his hand away and walked off.

She ran to catch her bus and didn't look back. After she sat down on a seat she couldn't help but look down at the wrist that Jinki grabbed onto.

When was the last time someone actually held onto me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jinki-yah! This is .. SO NICE! You seriously have to try this!" His friend Jonghyun held out a piece of chicken to him.

Jinki laughed and accepted. He was about to take a bite when a person walking by forcefully bumped into him, making him knock down his chicken.

Jinki slowly looked up and saw a group of guys looking down at them, smirking.

"Heeeeeey, isn't this our GOOD friend Jinki?" One of the guys stepped forward and grabbed him on the shoulder.

Minho and Jonghyun tensed up after seeing the guy grab onto Jinki.

"Can you .. let go?" Jinki didn't even bother looking up.

The guy sarcastically laughed and patted him on the shoulder.

"See you in a weeks time aye?" The group of guys laughed and walked off.

Jinki slowly went back to eating as though nothing happened. Everyone else just glanced at each other and went back to eating, silently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How many times have we been meeting at this place?" Jinki looked across to Jihae.

Jihae was lieing down next to Jinki and wasn't bothered opening her eyes.

Jihae just decided to roll away from Jinki onto her side.

"Yah.. i was asking a serious question." Jinki frowned at her.

Jihae slowly shrugged her shoulders and continued trying to go to sleep. She suddenly sat up and reached for her bag.

She chucked the school jacket to Jinki.

"Give it to Taemin for me." Jihae layed back down into a comfortable position.

"Who says it's Taemin's?"

"Um, you did?"

Jinki just looked at her then stuffed the jacket into his bag. He coughed a couple of times but Jihae wouldn't budge.

Jinki stood up and walked over to Jihae to check if she was sleeping. Jihae was actually staring off into the oval.

"What do you want?" Jihae continued looking at the deserted oval.

Jinki sat down next to her.

"It's a nice day." Jinki looked at the back of Jihae's head and smiled.