Six hours

Just Leave Me Alone

Jihae kept flipping open her phone then closing it. She really had nothing else better to do.

The teacher was blabbering about nonsense and Jihae just wanted to get out of class.

The whole class kept bugging her about the cheerleading team situation. The other volunteer was a very quiet girl that no one ever talks to. Jihae felt a little sorry for her since she would do it alone so she finally accepted.

Jihae looked out the window and stared at the sky. She spotted the place behind the old building, that she always sat at. Someone was lieing down on the grass.

Jihae instantly knew who it was. She shot up her hand and interupted the class.

"Can i go toliet?"

The teacher narrowed his eyes but nodded and continued blabbering on. Jihae quickly got up and walked quickly out of the classroom. Taemin watched her walk out and thought something was up since Jihae wasn't glaring for once.

Taemin put up his hand as well and asked if he could go to the bathroom. The teacher smiled happily and nodded. Taemin instantly ran out and looked around for Jihae.

He saw the back of Jihae already leaving the enterance door. He quickly ran after her and secretly started following her.

Taemin saw Jihae run behind this really old building. Taemin hesitated for abit before going after her.

"I bet she's ... taking drugs!" Taemin covered his wide-opened mouth and glared at her direction. He glanced right and left before running towards the back of the building.

As he was getting closer he could hear two people talking. It was definately Jihae.

Who's the other person?

Taemin leaned against the wall and slowly walked towards the 2 people talking.

"What are you doing here?" The guy voice asked.

"This place is mine." Jihae replied.

Taemin was curious about who the other person was so he stayed in his same position and quietly listened.

"Why not.. ours?" He chuckled a little.

Taemin found it strange that he could recognise the guy's voice and decided to peek. He slowly looked around the corner and saw Jihae looking over a guy, laying down on the grass.

"Jinki hyung?!" Taemin accidently blurted out.

Jihae quickly spun around and Jinki sat up as soon as his name was called. Taemin's eyes were wide open since he was surprised by his sudden out burst.

"You guys know each other? Since when?!" Taemin pointed and looked at them in shock.

"You better not tell the teacher." Jihae gave him a cold hard stare.

Jinki laughed slightly and stood up and grabbed his bag and swung it over his shoulder. He walked over to Taemin and put his arm around him.

"He's like my little brother." Jinki ruffled Taemin's hair and broke into a grin.

"Aish! Hate it when you do that."Taemin pushed away from Jinki and started fixing his hair.

Jihae couldn't help but break into a smile. Jinki and Taemin just stared at her in shock. Jihae realised that they weren't saying anything so she looked up and found them staring at her.

"W-WHAT!" Jihae got up and walked past them, back to the school building.

Taemina and Jinki just stood there watching her walk off. They slowly looked towards each other and realised how close they were and instantly jumped apart.

Jinki lightly slapped the back of Taemin's head.

"I swear you have a crush on me." Taemin grumbled while Jinki laughed and walked off. Taemin called to Jinki and ran after him.