Let's hold a party!!!

Love Birds (BaekU couple)

Hi guys, I have just came back from school and guess what, I have finished my last exam of the 1st term. Wahahahahah<3 that means I have more time to put on writing the story<3 hope you guys enjoy it:)

------

Baekhyun's POV

When I hear a scream, I get up immediately as I am afraid that Jieun is hurt again. But what this wonderful morning gives me is a punch on my right eye......

"Why are you shirtless?! And on my bed?!" Jieun said with her face blush like a tamato. "What?! I have a sleeping habit of not wear a shirt, but I still have my underwear pants on!" Baekhyun claimed.

"Ahhhhhhhh?!?!?!" She then turn around and refuse to look at me instead she is facing the wall. I want to prank this cutie little pie so I sneak up and quickly backhug her. "Wahhh! You scared me! And please pit your shirt and pants on, or else I will just...kick you out the house."

"Are you attracted by my perfectly formed six pack muscles?" I smirk.

"Wait, don't tell me you have never seen a shirtless man like me?" I said.

"......yea, I admit it, I have never done all those couple things, and I have never have a man, you can say boyfriend..." she whispers but I can still hear her.

"oh, so I am your first boyfriend, I am the first boy( exclude father) to sleep with you and I am also your first kiss!"I said while I feel happy.

"stop teasing me! if you keep doing this, I...I...will not cook your breakfast!" I let her go and she runs to the living room.

IU's POV

I rush to the living and open the door to the balcony to breathe some fresh air as my face is already red as a tomato●///●

I see the clock and it is almost time, so I go back in and start cooking the breakfast.

~skip until they go school~

"Hahahahahahahahah, Baek ah, how come you have a purple right eye, hahahaha...."Sehun bursts into laughter.

"I don't think it is funny, besides, Jieun ssi, I think should get something from you for what you did to me."

"So what do you want?" I asked while Baekhyun asked for it.

He taps his finger on his face and looks at me,"I want a kiss. Don't you dare to give another things to me as only this can help me to recover from my hurt and paintful."

"fine●3●” I slowly move closer to him and give a kiss on his on his cheek.

"wow wow, you two don't spread your love even in the classroom and what actually happened?" Sehun asks.

Baekhyum tells them everything and...

"WHAT?! you two move together!?" The whole class screamed(well actually there are only a total of...10 students in each class-small class teaching)

"Baeky ah, how come you tell them so early!" I said.

"Ha! Jieun ah, I just want them to be jealous about how sweet we are every night."He smirks.

"hey! stop doing this, you are just setting up rumors of us!" While the classmates are already using their eyes looking at us with a dirty look.

"wow! I can't believe you two are developing sooooooo fast! How about we can hold a party for the new house!"Kai said excitedly.

"I think you misunderstand something that we didn't do any..."

Baekhyun cuts me off and says" what a great idea! so lets hold it today as we don't need to go to school tomorrow(they have a public holiday).

"well, ok, but can I invite my friends too?" I said, hoping to invite Jiyeon and Luna.

"of course you can Jieun." Baekhyun said while backhugs me again.

"oh, you two have become much cheesy then before." D.O. said.

I actually enjoy being backhugged as it makes me feel safe... but not in front of the classmates as it is a bit embarrassing. Luckily, the teacher arrives and saves me as we need to go back to our seats. 

------

What do you think of this chapter? Nothing special isn't it. But I think the next episode will be more interesting as there will be two more pair up. Still thanks you guys for reading Make sure to subscribe and leave a comment down below about your opinions of the story,luv ya❤️