Shopping spree and the mission

Love Birds (BaekU couple)

Luna's POV

so today, me, Jiyeon and Jieun are going to have a shopping spree! Jieun recently invited us to the water park. So we decide to buy a new swimming suit and maybe I can look good in front of Key ssi...well actually, me and Jiyeon are the one who wanna buy a new bikini, Jieun needs to buy a pair of slippers. When we persuade her to wear a bikini, she just say no and blushes. Hm... I must think of something to let this girl wear a bikini...

We meet up at Jieun's house and when me And Jiyeon ring Jieun's bell, she opens the door with Baekhyun hugging her waist from the back begging her to let him follow. These two love birds are really......

"Jieun...let me go with you!!! I will be so bored if you are not with me on this wonderful Saturday" Baekhyun begs while pouting and holds her waist tighter.

"Baeky ah, sorry but...today is our girls' shopping day! Don't you realize you are a guy? Well, you can also call the exo boys to come and accompany you! I will be back before dinner so I can cook for you. But I think you need to handle the part of ingredients!" Jieun says while loosing herself from Baekhyun and facing him, patting his sleepy and messy head.

"Fine...but make sure you come back save and before dinner!" He says while pouting, using his puppy eyes and looking at Jieun.

"Gosh, it's tired looking at you twoooo!!!" Me and Jiyeon are saying the same thing at one time. We burst into laughter immediately and we sit on the floor as we are going to laught to death.

"Sorry guys, making you two to wait. So Baeky, be good and be safe!" Jieun says as she waves a good bye to Baekhyun. 

She closes the door and we are deciding to ride a bus to the shopping mall.

Jiyeon's POV

Well, while I was coming, I am thinking of ways to let Jieun wears the bikini. I think Luna also have the same thoughts. Soon we arrive at the shopping mall and we first go to the swimming appliance part on the 4th floor.

While me and Luna are choosing the bikini, Jieun chooses her slippers and paid for it.
Yes, I said we make use of this time to choose the bikini...it's not for us, but Jieun...hehehe me and Luna are just her very best friend, how can we don't know the size she is wearing?! 

We soon see a perfect one and we decide to pay that as for her... Maybe wedding present? Never mind... We paid for it and we ask the reception if they can keep it for us first. Then we are now really choosing the bikini for ourselves.

After three hours......

Jieun's POV

well, what I want to say is... Does that take that long for this two to choose their bikini?! I have just make a quick decision on my slippers, but after that, I am just sitting there giving them opinions and playing Flappy Bird... Silly, isn't it. I just wanna throw away my phone as I am so not good at this game. 

"Jieun! We're done!" I am glad to hear them saying this sentence.

"Is that you two are going on a catwalk on that bikini? What makes you two sooooo long to choose one?" I said while teasing them.

"But every items are just so beautiful that I can't make me decision." Jiyeon says.

" okay, my little Dino. But better be quick, you know to cook for Baekhyun. Oh how about you two come to my house and I will cook for you two!" I suggest.

"Great Idea! We will now go pay." Luna and Jiyeon clapping excitedly.

~home sweet home~

I use my keys to open the door, and I what I get is a body rushing to me and hugging me. "Welcome home, Jieun. I miss you so much!" Baekhyun says.

"I miss you too, Baeky:) oh so I see you invite Key and Sehun!" I say as I also say hi to them.

"Jieun Jieun! You know what, I buy the ingredients you told me to buy, did I do a great job?" He uses his puppy eyes to look at me, like he's waiting for a reward.

"Aw, of course you did a great job!" I say as I tip-toe and... Pat his head. Well, don't blame me that, it's just so embarrassing to kiss in front of people.

"Stop that you two, we all know you two are soooo lovey dovey!"Key says as throwing the pillow to Baekhyun.

"Well, you guys can stay here and chat, I will be fast and cook the dinner for you." I say and Baekhyun follows me to the kitchen to help me out.

~after the dinner~

Jiyeon's POV

After the delicious dinner that Jieun cooks for us, me and Luna suggest to help Jieun to pack the bag for tomorrow.

We three leave the living room and went into their bedroom. So the mission start. Me and Luna secretly bring Jieun's bikini and we wanna take the chance to swap her swimming suit. 

After we put all the things into her bag, I act like I am thirsty and let Jieun to help me to bring a glass of water. She went out and we just take out her old swimming suit and put the new bikini inside, like hiding it to the bottom of the bag. 

We zip the bag and wait for Jieun to come back, hope she won't find it out till tomorrow, hahaha.

When we leave, we also discuss about the waiting time and place, we decide to also wait at the house with others who are also going to the park.

------

Sorry guys

I am just so tired with loads of tests and homework

Studying in Hong Kong is not an easy thing

But still, I hope you guys like this chapter, don't forget click the subscribe button and leave a comment down below to tell me some of your ideas and opinions!

Luv ya❤️