Our first date(3)

Love Birds (BaekU couple)
IU's  POV
 
"Ahhhhhh!" Whoa, this ghost house seems to be very scary, I can even hear people screaming. Well, it's my turn now, hope I can go through all of them fast.
 
~in the ghost house~
 
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I screamed as loud as I can because there is a zombie jumping out and scared me. I am about to cry, I feel my vision blurry and suddenly something came out that I can't see and backhug me.
 
"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!... Wait, Baeky?" I said with my shaking voice. This hug and warm is familiar, and I know it's Baeky.
 
"Sorry, Jieun, I scared you...... Let's walk together out." He then holds my hand tight and walk with me.
 
When we came out, we see staffs standing out their and clapping their hands for us. Baeky then knee down and take out a shoe box out. He opens it and It is a pair glass shoes(like the Cinderella's one).
 
He helps me to put on and people around all cheer for us. "Will you officially be my girlfriend?" He suddenly asks.
 
I nod and he pulls me into a kiss. Then the staff lead us to the Ferris Wheel and we get on. It is evening and the sun is about to set. We enjoy the view and I give a peek on Baeky's cheek.
 
"Do you enjoy the date?" He asks.
 
"Well, although it is a date, but you didn't even participate with me."
 
"Actually...... I am with you all the time when you are on the rides and singing. I have design the whole thing for a long time and when I decide to ask you out on a date, my parents asked first so I don't have the chance to ask you..."
 
"Thank you Naeky, you are so sweet."I smiled sweet and his soft lips kissed on mines again.
------
Hey guys
 
Did you enjoy the chapter?
 
If you did, make sure to subscribe to stay tuned and leave a comment down below to tell me some of your ideas and opinions
 
Luv ya❤️