The sudden kiss...on cheek?

Love Birds (BaekU couple)
~During the recess~
IU's POV
"Hi, IU shi, my name is Kai." He holds my hand and kisses on it.
"Kai ah, stop flirting other people's fiancé. Hi, my name is D.O."
"I am Sehun and you're beautiful."
"Hi! My name is IU and hope that we be friends" I smiled brightly and sweetly.
Suddenly, Baekhyun grabs my hands and stand up, then he pulls me into his arms and hugs me tightly. I blush madly as we haven't been such close yet.
"Hey, don't scare my Jiuen and don't be such intimate with her like hug or kisses or......whatever!!!" 
I actually can feel that he is jealous which makes me a little bit happy❤️
Baekhyun's POV
"Hey, don't scare my Jieun and don't be such intimate with her like hug or kisses or......whatever!!!"
Yes,yes, I admit that I am jealous. How come she can smile that sweet to them and, don't you see the reaction of the guys, they all blush when they see Jieun!
"Wow, Baek, you are so nauseating, MY JIEUN." Kai said and others agree.
I also see IU blush to my nauseating action.
"Well, I think we should first continue the lesson as the bell already rings."IU said.
I release her from my hug and we all go back to our seats.
~lunch~
I pull IU with me and we go to the rooftop to eat our lunch. Before we go to the rooftop, I want to go and buy some food but Jieun says no need.
When we arrive the rooftop and sit down, she opens her lunch boxes and give one to me.
"I made it this morning and it probably won't taste bad but hope you like it."She blushes and looks at me.
I start to eat and it tastes really good! "Jiuen ah, I feel like...you can be a good wife." I say and blush.
"Thanks, Baekhyun shi❤️"
I finish the lunch box and quickly give her a kiss on her cheek.
She stared at me for a few seconds and we hear...
"Hey, don't push me!" BANG! The door to the rooftop opens and I see Key Jonghyun Kai Sehun D.O. fell on the floor.
Me and Jieun stared at them blankly and we know that they watch us kiss.
Jieun blushes madly immediately and I go to drive away them all.
~after school~
IU's POV
Baekhyun is riding the bicycle and I am on the back again. His friends see me hugging him from the back and cheer at our nauseating action.
After the ride, I am home and before I get in, I give him a kiss on his forehead and I rush into the house.
------
The fifth chapter!!!
Hope you guys enjoy it.
Don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment down below to tell me about your comments! Luv ya❤️