Oops...... What can they do?

Love Birds (BaekU couple)

Baekhyun's POV

We start to play all kinds of facilities, and here we come to the double rides!! In case you don't know what that is, it is for two people to sit on a huge blister and ride all the way down the slide.

As we have too many people, so we split into two groups, one group consist of me, Jieun, Key, Luna, Sehun, Jiyeon, L and Woohyun, so the other group are obviously, Jonghyun, Kai, D.O., Hoya, Sungkyu, Sungjong, Dongwoo and Sungyeol.

When we arrive at the double rides, L suddenly decide that just doing the normal ride is too simple, he suggest we should do the ballot and see who we are paired with. Luckily, Sehun and Key got the one they want... But I end up pairing with Woohyun, and guess what, IT FREAK'IN MEANS THAT L IS PAIRING WITH MY JIEUN!!!!!

I was pissed at that moment, and L immediately hold Jieun's hand, pulling her towards the ride.

I grab her hand at that moment and whisper into her ear, " be safe, I don't want you to be injured, and also, don't let that guy touch you!"

"What do you mean, Baeky, it's hard not letting him to touch me! And I will be safe, I wish you a safe ride too!" She gives me a peek on my cheeks and go to the ride with L.

L's POV

Ha! I am such lucky that I got to be IU's partner in this ride! I immediately pull her to the ride, but than I feel she pulls back. I turn and see Baekhyun whispering into her ears. Than IU gives a peek on his cheek, which makes me jelly, but I am gonna makes him more jelly! Wahahahahahaha.......

We are the first of the ride, IU sits at the front and I sit at the back. We follow the instruction that is give by the staff, I need to hug Jieun's waist. It is a great chance for me. I move forward and hug her waist. I turn back and see Baekhyun being shocked and furious which others are trying to pull him back, saying to him that it is just a game blah blah blah.

I feel I have already win I this and we set of quickly. Honestly, my attention isn't on the ride but on Jieun. She is not the type of girl yelling 'kya~~~~' to show their weak! she screams as to respond that the ride is excited. She is so different from the other girls.

~the day ends~
Baekhyun's POV

All of us enjoyed the day and we have made a reservation of the hotel, we decide to stay there for two nights as one day is not enough for us to explore all the facilities.

In me and Jieun's room, we have a king size bed which Jieun is really happy about that, when we entered the room, she rushes to the bed and roll on it. I follow her and jump on the bed, now I am on top of her and hugging her.

"Did you enjoy the day?" I ask.

"Of,course I did, all the rides are so exciting!" She says with as a satisfactory voice.

Suddenly, her phone rings and I let her go. I enter the bathroom and close the door, decide to take a quick shower,I turn on the water and I suddenly hear the door slightly closed. 

"Jieun??" I yelled and asked. But no answers.

I finish my shower and I decide to look for Jieun. I wonder why she will go out at night? And who is the one who text her? 

I go and search for her, and I finally see her in the fountain garden. 

I got furious at that moment, you know what I see? Jieun and that L guy are KISSING!!!!!!!

"How dare you betray me! What are you two doing!?" I yell. Jieun looks shocked and pushes    L away.

"Baekhyun! It is not like what you see!" Jieun says.

"Than what are you going to explain! You ! I know that you are really love me!" I say with a real furious voice, my heart broke into pieces in seconds.

"How dare you call me a !? You think I am the typical type of girls? You know what, you are totally wrong!!!!"  She just runs away and I can't think of anything, standing on the same spot.

Than L approaches me and says, "aren't you gonna chase her?" He smirks.

"I don't freaking want a bitxh for my life. Take it if you want." I say with my brain blank.

"I will take your words" he than walks away, leaving me there, dumbfounded.

IU's POV

I can't believe that he actually call me a . I cry in sacrifice and knock on Luna and Jiyeon's room door. They open the door and are surprised to see me crying so hard. I go in and tell them what ACTUALLY happened.

~what actually happened~

I got a text from L that he wants to meet me but not to let Baekhyun knows. I follow what he says and close the door carefully.

I reach the fountain garden and see L standing there.

"What do you wanna talk to me?" I ask in curious.

"What I want to say is... I love you, can you leave Baekhyun for me?"

"Are you craz-" I was cut of and I feel the lips on mine.

And Baekhyun sees it......

~Back to reality~

"He actually called you a ?!?! I am done with it. I am going to kill that stupid and cook him." Luna yells furiously.

"I am in to! I am going to kill him and slice and mince him and cook him and throw him to the sea to feed the sharks." Jiyeon also yells furiously.

"That's fine guys! Don't do anything to him, I just don't to think of him right now, I want to cool myself down now..." I cries.

-----

What can Jieun do right now? And what can Baekhyun do right now?

Hope they will recover soonㅜㅜ

Still, don't forget to subscribe and comment down below!

Luv ya❤️