The new girl

Love Birds (BaekU couple)

hi:) it's the forth chapter

i am very grateful for all your support 

so i decided to update one more in order to thank all of you:)

and there will be more BaekU moments too.

------

(i decided to skip the time to the next day)

IU's POV

Today is the day for me to transfer to this...boys school. I am so nervous as there is only one girl, which is me at the school.

Baekhyun comes and pick me up for school since i don't know the way to school. He stands at the front door with his bicycle, and told me to sit at the back. I first sit on it and he pulls my hands to hug his wrist so i won't fall, i start to blush and i also see Baekhyun blush. 

I don't know why but i kind of like these kinds of skinship, it makes me feel safe.

Baekhyun's POV

When she sits at my back, i pull her arms to hug my wrist so she won't fall of the bike. I blush...actually i love skinship like backhug, i love backhugging people but there are probably no one for me to do that.

IU's POV

After the 5 minutes ride, we arrived school and we stop by the bicycle parking lot. He leads me to the staff room and i get to greet my class teacher-Mrs.Shi, she is very nice and kind. Baekhyun goes to the class room first as i am following Mrs. Shi. 

When we come to the front of the class, she tells me to wait her until she announces me to come in. 

"kay class, today we are having a new student and let's welcome Lee Jieun shi. Please come in."

When i come in the classroom, i hear a lot of cheering and I spot Baekhyun sitting at the last roll, we give each other a sweet small smile and i walk in front of the blackboard.

"Hi everyone, my name is Lee Jieun but i prefer to be called IU. Hope to be friends with you guys."

Looks like these guys know that I am the fiance of Baekhyun so they cheer even more hyper to welcome.

"IU shi, please sit next to Baekhyun shi." Mrs. Shi said.

I walk towards him and my seat is beside the window. i give him a small smile and he looks at me sweetly.

------

Sorry that this chapter isn't long.

But still hope you guys like it 

don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment down below, luv ya:)