Umm...strange...

Love Birds (BaekU couple)

 

~the next day~
THIRD PERSON POV
They get up in the morning and gathered to eat the buffet breakfast at the hotel's restaurant, but... Someone is missing...

"Oh, you guys are here! Wait, where is IU?" Sungjong asked.

"Umm... She... Is sick. So...yeah." Luna said nervously as she didn't want the incident to expose.

"But I just texted her and she doesn't seem to be sick!" Hoya doubted.

"Oh really!? I think Luna says Jieun wanna go on diet BECAUSE she feels sick of her little fatty, am I right, Luna?" Jiyeon looked at Luna and winked at her.

"Are you guys covering something from us?" Sungyeol pointed out sharply. Infinite steps forward and scared Jiyeon and Luna. 

"Hey! Don't scare my girlfriend!" Sehun and Key shouts at once to protect their girlfriend.

"Not when they tell what is happening. We wonder if it is related to Baekhyun and L, we don't see them appearing today too..." Woohyun smirked.

"Well, I guess we can't hide it from you guys forever anyways, let's tell them the truth guys." Jonghyun said at the back.

"Let's first finish our meal and we will talk about it in the pool."  They then go to grab something to eat. After that they went to the huge pool after changing.

"Well, I think we need to know what happened." Dongwoo said seriously.

They told all the things out but Infinite didn't even feel shocking. Key and Sehun noticed it but they chose to keep calm and undergo some investigation.

"I think we should think of ways to let IU and Baekhyun be good as ever." Sungkyu suggested.

"Yeah, I know Baekhyun still cares about IU, but mainly he is furious right now and doesn't even listen to our words." Jonghyun said. " but why aren't you guys even shocked when you hear this, like...you guys don't know about this incident!" He continued.

"Well, you will know what we mean afterwards." Hoya says mysteriously.
------
Hi guys

I finally get time to update!!!

It has been forever since I last update

Just wanna apologize now.

But still, I hope you enjoy it. Please subscribe to it in order to stay tune and tell me your thoughts about the story

Thanks for reading, luv ya❤️