Isn't it a great day to finish sth?

Love Birds (BaekU couple)

Luna's POV

Okay...now we have finally come up an idea to help Jieun and Baekhyun. I hope this will go smoothly. We are now getting ready for the action, and the plan is that we will steal Jieun's phone and send a SOS message to Baekhyun, as we believe that Baekhyun still care for her but he doesn't know how to tell, and we are now giving them a chance to talk.

Me and Jiyeon went to Jieun's room and we are like having some girls talk. And we take the chance of her going to the bathroom, we take her phone and tried to unlock her phone... Well as you know, the result is a failure. Jiyeon suddenly came up with something really clever, she tried and it unlocked!

I was so surprised like I asked her how did she get it. And she answered me that it's Baekhyun's birthday. I was so surprised of her.

"How come you become so clever when it comes to these kind of things?"I .

"Hey, you... Fine, I admit I am like genius all the time haha" Jiyeon said excitedly. She then quickly type the message and put the phone back down.

"What are you two still doing?! Are you guys still taking a walk with me since you guys ask for it." She came out of the toilet and hurried us.

We walk around the hotel and suddenly a few "strange" men appeared and captured Jieun. We quickly hide and wait to see what happens next.

Aren't you curious of who those guys was? Actually those men were hired by Kai and they will bring Jieun to a room which Baekhyun will later show up.

Baekhyun's POV

I was watching tv as I got so regret of yelling at her, I think the relationship will never cool down. Wait, I got a message from Jieun!!! I can't wait to see the content...

I just dash out to the room in a second and approach the room that mentioned in the message. I knock down the door and see Jieun being on the chair and there are only her in the room.

I run to her and remove the tape on , "are you okay, Jieun? Don't worry, I am here." I hug her as she was like watering in her eyes.

"Baeky, I was so scared when they take me here, I have just thought of your name and I can't believe you are now here;(" she sobbed while crying a little.

"I am sorry of yelling at you... I should first listen to your reason but not yelling at you and calling you a bi...." I was cut off by Jieun.

"Don't say sorry, it's okay." She smiled weakly and suddenly a bunch of people appeared at the door, it was our friends.

"You guys! Why are all of you here? Wait, is it...?!" I was shocked and what I see next is Myungsoo standing in front of me.

I was about to run to him and punch home with my furious fist, but my friends pull me back and Key said," listen to him first."

"Hi to you again, my name is Myungsoo and you can call me L, nice to meet you...." He said calmly.

"I am not here to hear you introducing yourself." I cut him off because I was getting impatient.

"Please let me finish. My name is Myungsoo and I am the assistant of Mr. Byun." He finishes his words.

"Wait, what?" Me and Jieun exclaimed.

"I am given the mission of testing you two to see if you guys can stand by each other with a strong bond. And congratulations, you guys won the competition." He said.

I look at Jieun and I just can't control myself but kiss on his soft lips. We kissed like...a decade.

"Guys, go get a room."our friends teased and I leave Jieun's lips immediately.

"Baeky, can you first take off the rope on me, it is so tight..." She said embarrassingly.

"Oops, sorry." I said and help to untight her.
------

Time flies and they have all graduated. They all have promoted to the Seoul University and it is their last high school summer. One day, Jieun and Baekhyun was called to go out together with their parents.

IU's POV

I still don't know where mum and dad is taking me. We are now in the car together with Baeky and his parents. Suddenly, the car stops and my parents told me to get off the car. I found that we have arrive the church. 

"Mum, why are we going to the church today?" I ask curiously.

"Of course someone is getting married so we are here!" My mum said excitedly.

She opened the church door and there are a bunch of people, I saw there are also our friends.

"Baekhyun, IU, congratulations!" They exclaimed.

"Wait wha?" I... Was confused.

"Wait a minute, mum, don't tell me that it is me and Jieun's wedding." Baeky suddenly asks.

"Bingo!! Isn't that so surprise? we have planned this for a long time already while not letting you two know." She said happily.

"Why are we still standing here? Let's go get prepared." My dad said.
------
(Skip to the wedding)
Third person's POV

The church door opens and here comes Jieun with her father. Baekhyun is amazed by her beauty.

"Do you, Byun Baekhyun, want take the responsibility to take care of your wife, Lee Jieun of the following journey of your life, without leaving her, and give the best to her?"

"I do." Baekhyun said.

"Do you, Lee Jieun, want take the responsibility to take care of your wife, Byun Baekhyun of the following journey of your life, without leaving her, and give the best to her?"

"I do."Jieun said.

The ceremony ended and IU is ready to throw her bouquet. She threw, Jiyeon and Luna catches together!

Everyone clapped their hands and Baekhyun kissed on IU's soft lips. Everyone cheered and clapped their hands.
------
I know, that...is a pretty bad ending.

Sorry guys, I have finally finished all my tests and I am free today! 

So I have also finished this story.

Thanks for your long support of watching this story.

I am going to start a new story after I have finish think of all the settings.

Still, if you liked it, please subscribe to it and leave a comment down below to tell your opinion!

Luv ya❤️