Chapter 3

Love Birds (BaekU couple)

hi:)

it's the third update❤️

still, thx for so much support, your subscriptions and comments became the energy to me❤️

-----

Baekhyun's POV

"What?!" Me and IU yelled as we are freaked by the news.

"No more WHAT! I have decided it and no one can change my mind. Also, I want IU to go to the school that Baekhyun goes. So IU can get much closer with Baekhyun, and help my stupid son to have tutorial and save IU from boys outside❤️❤️" my mum said.

"But mum, my school is a all boys school! How can she study there, the boys inside is even more...insane......"

"my son, I believe you are capable of protecting you fiancé, moreover, I can feel a strong bond between you two❤️" she said with a satisfy emotion."okay, you two will be moving to the house on...probably Wednesday, I will help you two to apply a leave from school and also I will also apply the school that Baekhyun is attending."My mum said with an exhilarate mood and a full plan.

Me and IU just look at each other stupidly and we just giggle for the excitement of our parents.

~Next day~

When I enter the classroom, I saw Key sitting at his seat. I can't wait tell him my incident since he is the only one who knows my crush on IU.

"Key, morning! I can't wait to tell you something!" I said in excitement.

"Wow, hyun ah, it's the first time I see you in such hyper! What's wrong? Did you hit your brain? Do you need to have a full body check?

"Do you remember the girl I mention to you? Well, I just wanna say...... We are engaged!"

I don't realize that my other friends are eavesdropping, and they all are shocked and bombarded me with tons of questions.

"Who is she?" Chanyeol asks."Is she beautiful,sweet or fierce like a lion?" Chen said. Then D.O., Kai, Sehun also ask me a bunch of question.

"Guys, calm down! I think you don't need to be curious as she is transferring to our school."

there is a dead air for 5 seconds and Kai says" well,you must be kidding me, how come a girl can attend a boys school! Are you trying to fake us by this rumor?"

"But I think he is telling the truth."Sehun pointed out.

Dead air again......

"I bet they just can't wait to see this girl." D.O. Says.

IU's POV

i ride my bike to school and sees My one and only one Jiyeon is standing beside the bicycle parking lot. I get of the bike and say hi to her.

"hey girl, what makes you in a happy mood today?"

"I have a big news to tell you which it will be sad and somehow happy...... I am engaged to the guy I bumped into before!" 

"That sounds a happy news instead of a sad news! Congratulations, Jieun!❤️"

"But......I am going to another school......ㅜㅜ"

"what? why? Can't you just stay in this school?ㅜㅜ we haven't separated since we are friends."

"I am sorry, yeon. I also feel bad about this, but we can also hang out together!"

"It's okay,eun, I know you have your reason. I support you forever! Don't forget to invite me to be the bridesmaid❤️"

As we walk to the classroom, and home room starts.

------

hope you guys enjoy this chapter 

the third update of today

dont forget to subscribe and leave a comment, luv ya❤️