Enemy awares

Love Birds (BaekU couple)

Time flies and they are now in the second year of high school. they go to school together just as always and they cant wait to see the class distribution.

IU's POV

"Baeky ah, i am so nervous! what if we aren't in the same class?!" i said while pouting.

"dont worry, Jieun ah,i am sure that god will give us the chance to be together." he said as we arrive school.

We hold hands sweetly and walk to the lobby to see the list. there are so many people that we cant even see the board.

"Baek ah, IU ah, morning! still being sweet as always!" Key says as he walks to us with Kai, Sehun, D.O. and another friends.

"nothing can seperate us, in fact, have you guys seen the distribution yet?" Baeky says.

"guess what...... we are in the same class!!!!" Kai says as he runs and suddenly hugs my arm.

"hey! she is mine and no one can touch her!!!" he says as he pulls him away from me and hugs me with his arms warmly.

People around see that and make Awwwww.

i just feel embarassing and say,"well, lets just go to our classroom first......"

~In the new classroom~

"hey, did you guys hear that there will be 7 new tranfer students in our form?" Jonghyun comes and tells us the news.

"wow! 7?! thats a lot!" Sehun says.

'i wonder what they look like, hope they are friendly!' i think.

"but they wont be all transfering to our class, will they?" Kai doubted.

"i heard there will be 3 in our class." D.O. says.

The teacher suddenly comes in and we all go back to our seats.

"good morning class, and you guys probably knows me, i am Mrs. Shi and i will b teaching you English." she says.

'great! lucky that she is my class teacer this year, i just love this teacher.' i thought.

"...and there will be also 3 transfer students in our class this year, please come in." she announced.

The door slides open and three handsome boys walk in. well i admit they look godd, but Baeky will be the most handsome in my view forever!

"please introduce yourself." Mrs. Shi says.

"Hi, my name is Sungyeol and hope we can be friends!"

"my name is Woohyun and i would love to make more friends!"

"... Myungsoo...but please call me L."

well, the last guy doesnt look nice but the others are ok......

"kay, so ummm, Sungyeol ssi, please sit behind... Sehun. Sehun, please raise up your hand."

"and... Woohyun and L, there are two seats behind Jieun and Baekhyun, L will be sitting behind IU and Woohyun will be sitting behind Baekhyun."

~Myungsoo's POV~

Wait, what?! IU... isnt this a girl name? how come a girl will attend a boys school? Interesting......

Me and Woohyun walk towards and we really see girl in front of us!! Baekhyun and IU and turns around and say a friendly hi to us.

------

Hi guys

sorry for not updating regularly

but still please dont forget to subscribe this story and leave a comment down below to tell some of your opinions and ideas to me!

luv ya <3