The Cindrella left her handkerchief

Love Birds (BaekU couple)

hope you guys enjoy this second chapter<3

------

~flashback~(about one month ago)

Baekhyun's POV

oh my gosh, i am going to late if i still walk that slow. suddenly, i bumped into a girls who was walking the opposite side of me, we both fell down and... i fell on top of her...... i stared into her eyes, her eyes is big and cute, which makes me blushing.

i quicky stand up and also pull her up.

"i am so sorry, are you ok?"i asked with concern.

IU's POV

when he was on top of me, i looked into his eyes, he is so handsome, that makes me blushes madly.He pulled me up and ask if i am ok.

"no need to sorry, i am ok. ommo! you are bleeding!" i give him my handkerchief and help him to clean the blood on his hands. After that, i gave him the handkerchief and said,"i am sorry but i have to go, if not, i will be late for school."

Baekhyun's POV

"Wait, how can i give you back this handkerchief?"i asked.

"that's fine, you can keep it." she smiled sweetly. She then ran away.

I stared at the handkerchief, doesn't it feel like the story, Cinderella? i smiled and then walk towards my school. i dont know why i am so happy even i am alrealy late for school. 

~End of flashback~

Still Baekhyun's POV

i look at her, feeling great that i can meet her again. As i feel i have a crush on her since we met accidentally.

i stand up and walk towards her, i take the handkerchief which is washed already,"glad to meet you again, and i want to return this to you. I have washed it already, thanks for your help."

"you're welcome. I am a bit surprise to see you again! By the way, my name is Jieun, you can call me IU instead."

"Looks like you two have known each other already, that's great, so we can continue our plan on the engagement<3!!" My mum said excitedly.

"Wait, mum. Love is not a deal that can make by others although i would like to accept this engage." I said in a quiet voice that no one can hear me.

IU's POV

I can't believe i have to engage to  guy that I have a crush on. Since we met one month ago, i just cannot remove his face out of my mind. i wish to see him again. At least i can ask for his name... i am so regret at that time which i didn't ask for his name.

I look at my parents, they seems so happy about us, and i am a person which hates to disappoint my parents.

I thought for a while, 'well, why not giving a try?!'

“ Hmm...I will accept this engagement but i have a requirement. Since we both are still going to school, i think we should first focus on our studies. And i don't have confident for such a huge thing because we just met once. How about we will try to get along until our high school ends?" I said.

"What a great idea!! I also think you two should focus your study first!" His mum said happily.

"What about to help you two to get more time , you two should live toether!! Oh, don't worry about that, we will find a great apartment for you two<3"My mum suggested and jump up happily with Baekhyun's mother.

"What?!?!" Me and Baekhyun yelled loudly due to our surprise.

------

hi guys, it's me again:)

a new chapter

hope you guys enjoy it

dont forget to subscribe and comment, luv ya><