How to say

Love Birds (BaekU couple)

~the next day~

IU's POV

I remember all the things yesterday...... It is the first time he yelled at me. I know he is just woorried me, but I still feel sad when he did it. Well, I better get up now so I can escape the awkward atmosphere between us. I quickly clean myself and ride my bike to school.

When I arrive classroom, I am the first one to arrive, so I sit down and take out my iPod, listening to "make you feel my love" which is sung by the one and only Lea Michelle. Her voice and the lyrics are really touching and I literally cry when I listen to this. It is sad that her boyfriend has died and it gives me a feeling that having someone you love nearby yourself is a really lucky thing. I started to regret of getting angry of Baeky, but...... I don't know how to say sorry to him...

Baekhyun's POV

When I get up, I find Jieun has already gone to school, why can't I gain a chance to just apologize. I better get ready to school so I can meet Jieun and talk to her. Gosh, it's almost 7:30! I will be late!!

I ride my bike real fast and I barely late. I run to the classroom and I see Jieun in the seat, at first I wanted to talk to her but here comes our teacher so I can just seat down and wait for recess. 

~Recess~

What the... Jieun is just escaping from me, when she sees me, she just run away and refused to talk to me. 

IU's POV

I am so freakin afraid when I see Baeky, I don't have the guts to face him, letting him worry and sad, I really feel sorry, but I don't think it is the right timing for us to talk.

~skip till lunch~

I am running really fast from Baeky as he is chasing me. I run to the rooftop and I am such a stupid person. He catches up and uses his hands to grab my face. It's weird but I feel my tears running down my cheeks.

I don't want him to see my crying but it's too late, he turns my position and I am now facing him. I turn my face aside but he grabs my face and he crushes his sweet lips on mine. After a few seconds, he breaks the kiss and pull me to his hug.

"I am really sorry, Jieun, I shouldn't be yelling at you, I am just so worry about you." He said.

" I am the one who should say sorry, Baeky, I know you are just worry about me but I am still being mad at you." I said while crying.

" Jieun ah, I love you."

"I love you too, Baeky. I am actually very happy as this the first time we say"I love you" to each other." I smiled.

"you two, we are so jealous of what you two say. Don't act too sweet in front of some single men." Sehun walked out with others and said.

"it is something that you guys will not have being single." Baeky smirks, hugs me even tighter and gives me a kiss on my cheek.

"Ew, I have goosebumps of you two." They said and come to us. We then have lunch together and again, Baeky does the usual backhug while having lunch and I am just laying on him.

------

sorry for not updating yesterday.

i admit that I am lazy, sorry

still, please don't forget to subscribe to the story and leave a comment down below

luv ya❤️