Their first meet with Jiyeon and Luna

Love Birds (BaekU couple)

This is the update for todayㅎㅎㅎ

I just went to Barbeque today to celebrate with my friends

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter

------

~Lunch time~

IU's POV

It's me and Baekhyun and also his friends on the roof top. We are sitting on the floor and he is hugging me from the back eating our lunch boxes, the others are also eating their lunch and chatting.

I realize I need to dial Jiyeon and Luna about the invitation of the party. So I take out my phone and tap on Jiyeon's number.

Jiyeon: Jieun ah, I am sooooo happy to receive your phone!! I just miss you so much! And my most concern is that, how's your engaged life?

IU: I am sorry I didn't tell you immediately but...I moved into the house with Baekhyun, and we are going to hold a party at our house today. I want to invite you and Luna to come and join the party!

Luna(on Jiyeon's phone): wow! I can't believe you two can see each other everyday! It's so sweet and sure we will go to the party!

IU:ok! So I will come and pick you two up after school finishes!

Luna & Jiyeon: ok see you there!

We end up the conversation and Baekhyun, who is chatting with his friends, asks me "who are you phoning?"

"I just phoned my two close friends and they say they can come to the party!"

"That's great! So I will come with you as you are riding the same bike with me."

~School finishes~

We ride to my original school and pick up them. Of course, his friends are coming with us as they don't know how to go to our house.

"Jiyeon, Luna ah, here!" I yelled from the back of Baeky on the bike.

"Jieun!! We miss you!!"They say.

We get off the bike and I introduce,"I miss you guys too, and this is my... Fiancé, Baekhyun. And they are our friends, Kai, Sehun, D.O., Key and Taemin. And they are my two really important friends, Jiyeon and Luna."

"Hi everyone, I am Luna and she is Jiyeon, please befriend with us."

"Hi! We are Baekhyun's friends, Kai, Sehun, D.O., Key and Taemin."Kai said.

it is such easy for us to see that Sehun spot his eye on Jiyeon and Key has a feeling for Luna.

Then I pretentious that" oh no, but Jiyeon and Luna don't have a bicycle. How about Sehun will have a ride with Jiyeon and Key will be with Luna!"

------

Again, hope you guys will enjoy it and

Make sure to subscribe and leave a comment down below!

luv ya❤️