Our first date(1)

Love Birds (BaekU couple)
hey guys
 
here's an announcement
 
as I am going on a trip
 
so idk if I can update the story regularly
 
sorry guys
 
-----
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
This morning, my mum called me and Jieun to have a gathering with both of our parents, luckily we have nothing to do after school so we can join.
 
We ring the bell and my mum opens the door,"Baekhyun ah, long time no see, are you doing good with your fiancé? I miss you two really much."
 
"we're both doing good mum, we also miss you a lot."I said and I go to hug her.
 
we walk in and find our parents are sitting around the table."oh! Jieun, Baekhyun ah, come! We have just started our dinner!" Jieun's mum said.
 
During the dinner, we talk about our life living together and our parents are all satisfied with our relationship.
 
"so, have you guys kissed yet?" My mum asks.
 
IU's POV
 
I choke drinking some water when I hear this question. I suddenly feel my cheeks burning and Baekhyun is blushing too.
 
"Looks like you guys have experienced it already!!" Our parents smiled and laughed with a satisfied look again.
 
"don't worry, we are some open-minded parents! Just don't do something overmuch is okay. Oh, have you guys gone on a date?" Baekhyun's dad asks.
 
"...no, we haven't..." Baekhyun said.
 
"how come?! A date is something that a couple should do!! I demand you guys to go on a date tomorrow! It's Saturday and I am sure you guys have nothing to do right?" My dad commands.
 
"and you two should send so photos to us on the group chat to prove you two have gone on a date." Baekhyun's mum added.
 
~time flies to the next day morning~
 
I get up early and prepare for our first date, I am so excited and nervous about where Baekhyun will take me to. I remember what Baekhyun told me that he will manage all the things and I can rely on him.
 
i dress in a pale pink dress and with a blue laced cardigan. When I go out the toilet, Baekhyun is already out there waiting for me.
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
When I Look at Jieun, she is dressed so pretty and beautiful which makes me blushes immediately."Morning Baekhyun, so...can we go now?"
 
"O....of...course..."
 
------
sorry it's such a short chapter
 
and I can't believe I have almost 1k readers of this story
 
thank you guys so much and don't forget to subscribe to this story to stay tuned
 
also, leave a comment down below to tell me your opinion
 
luv ya❤️