Water park(2)

Love Birds (BaekU couple)

Third person's POV

After the one hour journey on bus, they have finally arrive at the Water park. Girls and boys separate to their changing room.

~in the girls changing room~

IU opens her bag and wanna take her swim suit out, "omg, where is my swimming suit?!" Luna and Jiyeon act like they know nothing and say"didn't you pack your bag with us? I am sure that you HAVE your swimming suit with you!" Jiyeon says and Luna laughed, "yeah! Try to find IT again!"

Jieun finds it carefully once again," wait a minute..." She pulls out the bikini, "isn't this the one we look for yesterday?! You actually bought that?!" She freaks out.

"Come on, your original swimming suit is too old, just take it as your belated wedding present!" Luna says excitedly like she and Jiyeon really want to see Jieun in her bikini.

"You guys know it's not my style... It's just too... Complicated for me." Jieun says worrying.

"It's just a bikini in full black color! It's okay for you! Try it out first before you reject it!" Jiyeon exclaimed.

"I guess I don't have a choice!" Jieun says and goes to change with them.

~in the boys changing room~

They are just changing normally and suddenly Myungsoo walks to Baekhyun and whispered..."I wonder how SHE looks in her bikini..." He smirks and walks to s, which is chatting happily.

Baekhyun suddenly feels insecure for his sweet heart and make a firm decision that, he will watch his Jieun carefully.

Finally they get out the changing room and see the girls are waiting.

Baekhyun is just amazed by Jieun in her...bikini... She is so slim and she fits well in it. He can't help but blushes at that moment.

"Woah, IU you look good in your bikini!" Hoya exclaimed and Jieun blushes a little bit. "Well, thank you Hoya."

Baekhyun can't stand for it and goes straight to Jieun, hugging her and glares at the boys, "don't you guys dare to look at her for more than 3 seconds!!!"

"Ohhhhh, looks like someone is jelly~~~" they tease and Key says, "we'll stop teasing this couple, let's get start to play!"

At this time. L is staring at IU all the time, impressed by her beautiful. And he thinks of a plan to let Baekhyun quit this marriage.....

------
It's another short update:)

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Luv ya❤️