Water park(1)

Love Birds (BaekU couple)

IU's POV

I wake up and see Baekhyun hugging me tightly. Our face are so close that our lips almost touches. I look in so deep to his face, he is some handsome and makes me blushes. I slightly smile as I am glad to see this face everyday wake up.

"Am I that good looking? I admit it and thank you." He smirks and opens his eyes, give a peek on my lips.

"Why don't you just wake me up if you are up already?" I said as I feel embarrassing, "and plus, you are not that handsome, you just have something dirty on your face."

He searches if it's really, and I sit up. He immediately hugs my waist and pulls me back.

"Let's just sleep for more, pwease?" He lays his head on my shoulder and use his puppy eyes to look at me.

"So what you mean is to leave you here and I will go to the water park with the others?" I said and pulled his hands away. Getting up from the bed and walk towards the door.

"Of course not! I am going with you and you can't go away with me with you!!!!" He screams and rushes out the door, get himself ready.

I laugh and I follow him to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

I dress myself in a blue skirt up till my knees with a belt. I decide to wear sandals so it will be more comfortable.

I see Baekhyun out of the bathroom, wearing a t-shirt, writing 'you are mine' on it, with black jeans. 

The door bell suddenly rings and I go to open the door.

"Hi, here we are!" Me and Baekhyun see all of them are at the door already. "Welcome! Do you guys wanna come in?" Baekhyun says.

They all come in and visit every place of our house. 

L's POV

When we(Infinite) arrive the door, we also meet the others, so we decide to go up together.

Hoya rings the bell and I see, the one and only beautiful Jieun is in my sight.

"Welcome! Do you guys wanna come in?" I hear Baekhyun says and we all go inside. 

They go and visit every inch of the house, but I feel pointless of doing that, so I just stay in the living room.

"L ssi, why aren't you with your friends?" Jieun approaches me and asked me with curiosity.

I decide to ," well, watching you already fulfills me..." I smirk and look at her.

Suddenly, Baekhyun comes and pulls her away. He gives the death glares at me like he is gonna send me to hell.

I feel like I can't lose and I stand up, staring at him too.

The members come out and we just stop the staring contest.

------
It's an update!!!

Make sure to stay tune by subscribing it and leave a comment down below!

The story is going to be end in a few chapters

Luv ya:)