The Love Birds Resident

Love Birds (BaekU couple)

IU's POV

Today is Wednesday and it is the day we need to move to our apartment.

I pack our clothes and Baekhyun meets me in front of the apartment which Mrs. Byun gives us the address.

When we get in, it is a simple and beautiful place which we both like it very much.

I go and check out all the rooms, but...there is a problem.

"Baekhyun ssi, why is there only a room, there suppose to be two bedrooms?"

"...wait what? Don't tell me there is only one bedroom?!"

He makes a phone call to his mom and he said that it is all his mum's arrangement as she wants us to get...closer.

"hmm......that's fine, i think. Well, do you want something to eat? i can cook something for you." I asked.

"yeah, i am actually starving, so how about you go cook some food and i will arrange something in...our...room."

"o...ok..."

I bet it is hard to say the phrase "our room".

But, i pretty like this house as it is simple and unique!

~At Night~

"Baekhyun ssi, i am going to the convenient store, and i will be back in 10 minutes!"

"okay!"

After 5 minutes

I finish buying the necessities and now I am heading back home. Who knows, a thief suddenly point his knife at me and push me on the floor, he tries to take my bag and I am very scared at that time. Suddenly, someone comes out and beat the thief down. When I am going to see who this person is, he is Baekhyun!

As I am really afraid and I cried.

Baekhyun's POV

When i see she cries, it hurts my heart a lot. I pull her into my chest and hug her tightly to give her the feelings of safe.

"I am sorry, Jieun, i should be coming out with you so you will not be hurt by that guy, i am really sorry." And I hug her even more tighter.

"Oh my god, your knees are bleeding." I pick her up and doing a princess hug.

I look at her and I crah my lips on hers.

~Arrive home~

I place her on the bed and i go to take the first aid kit.

When I come back, I help her to clean her wound screamed because of the pain.

I finish bandaging her wound and i leave the room.

She pulled my hand,"please stay."

I sit on the side of the bed and hold her hands,"trust me, i will stay with you forever and i will never make you cry again. I kiss her forehead and she falls asleep.

IU's POV

I feel really touching when I hear what he say he will stay with me forever.

I just wanna say but I think I should tell him tomorrow.

He kisses my forehead and I falls asleep, feeling safe.

~Next day~

When I open my eyes, the face of Baekhyun just comes into my eyes!!!

I try to recall what happened last night...oh right, i was hurt by a thief and he saved me from danger.

I better prepare something for him to thank him. 

While I decided to leave the bed, he suddenly put his hands and wrap my wrist tight which makes me cannot move away.We are now face to face each other and he leans forward and crash his lips on me again. I pushed him away and screamed."Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?!?!?!"

He is woken up by my screaming and I...accidentally punch on his eyes...

opps, sorry Baeky!

------

It's the sixth chapter and I hope you guys enjoy it.

Make sure to subscribe and leave a comment down below, love ya<3