Trick up his sleeves

Torn

 

 

Okay guys just a heads up, this one is a bit heart breaking to read so there... just a little warning.

 

~~~~~oo0oo~~~~~

 

At first I was sure I was but now I’m feeling being brought down to the utmost embarrassment in my entire life! Choi Seunghyun how could you be so bold in spilling the beans with the person I’d least tell my life about?!

 

 

 

Seunghyun was on his way towards his office at the main hotel. He was wearing a sunglass that paired wonderfully with his suit and that impressive smile his face was plastered with. “What a wonderful day” he took a deep breath and went on his merry way with eyes trying to take in the blissful grin that never left him.

 

 

 

When he got to his office, Tae was quick with papers on hand and a weirder out expression upon seeing that creepy smile in front of him “If I haven’t known you for long, I would definitely think that you’re a rich killer that will snap at any moment with that ing smile to cover up your crime” he kid but it sent shivers over his spine.

 

 

 

“You’re damn lucky I’m in a good mood; if not, I would’ve pile drive you right here right now!” he joked for his remark. “Seriously, it’s creeping me out Hyun. Having that sunglasses with that quirky smile really sets off the psycho theme. Please shed that thing off to lessen the whole ” he suggested and the moment Seunghyun tore the item from his face, a gasp escaped him.

 

 

 

“What the happened with your eye?!” skeptic yet at the verge of laughing his out “You’re looking at a triumphant guy over his beloved partner. Although the first few minutes was terribly painful and filled with the need to be sent to the hospital; I can’t deny the fact that Ji is the only remedy I need to quench the pain… and some effective ointments plus a few painkillers” he chuckled and placed his sunglasses back to cover the damage.

 

 

 

“Dude… two things; one. How’ll you cover up such an awful mess? Two, I’m scared on what Jiyong is capable of if you set him off into oblivion. You know well from the start on how feisty he is; what more if you make him go berserk?” Seunghyun just smiled goofily at him “Yeah, I know firsthand but then again, after he did something severe to me, he does everything to ease the pain and it makes me want to love him more” Tae rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

“You’re perfectly whipped with him. I wish I’d never get that pathetic stature you’re in because I am not letting any punch, kick and even leave a tiny mark on me… then again, a hickey would be delectable” Hyun shook his head “You’ll render to someone soon enough, besides, for me it’s the most worth semi-black eye I’ve ever had in my entire life; anyway back to business~” his words were interrupted with a ring of Tae’s phone.

 

 

 

Tae held up a hand for him to pause and fumbled in his pocket to check on his phone that just set off “You know it’s quite rude to leave your phone like that and not minding on placing it on silent or vibrate” he crossed his arms and gave an annoyed look at his friend but Yongbae knew full well he wouldn’t bite him. Much. 

 

 

 

 

 

After the call was done, Tae turned back to see a flat expression on Hyun’s face. Obviously he was trying to be patient but that’s just not how Seunghyun is. What was off though was the knowing smile spreading at Tae’s face; he raised a brow at the sudden shift of mood in the room “What’s with the face? Who was at the phone with you?” a suppressed laugh answered his question.

 

 

He felt endowed with curiosity “What the ’s going on?” he muttered at the still muffled laughter from his friend. When Tae composed himself, he cleared his throat and smiled one last time before saying “I just got news that someone went to third base. I never knew you were already into to it. Then again you’ve already gone more than once with home base with tons of girls. I wouldn’t be surprised that you know how to do third base in a snap”

 

 

He sighed at the ridiculous metaphor that he had just used; “Hey, cut me some slack with your stupid way of doting. I’m a guy who hadn’t had any action for a long while plus add the fact that I have a hot and gorgeous looking fiancé to boot. How could I still resist the opportunity the world has presented?”

 

 

 

“I’m not doting in an awkwardly way with your new exploration over the same s. You know well that I too have no experience in that field; I’m just implicating that I’m just half shocked that you took the initiative in this and that you were to one who presented to do it to Ji” he was certainly accurate “Lemme shed some light in this”

 

 

 

Tae gave his whole attention to him “Jiyong’s a , innocent at all that there is to know about and even gay . He told me before that he hadn’t even dare watch some before in which I wasn’t convinced since who the in the right mind wouldn’t think of watching something that would relieve you” Tae agreed in the explanation “Then again, when I tried to make him watch some, he ended up digging his elbow down my rib and a sharp smack at the shoulder. But boy that face of his was priceless, all red and adorable”

 

 

Tae could only imagine the scene that happened “Although that would be the case that he has shut down ography in his life, he does have these wet dreams from time to time and I tell you, I have to hold myself firmly from tearing down his clothes whenever I hear him moan in his dream” Tae acted like he was about to puke but they just both tittered.

 

 

 

“Also, I’ve already agreed to him that we’ll do it all the way in our honeymoon. I mean, he wanted to make his very first be the very memorable one. Last night was just the luck of the draw” Tae laughed hard that’s for sure “Setting aside my blooming life with my lovely partner. How about telling me how close you and Dae had become? I mean, he’s calling you now just to tell you these type of stuff. This is really something”

 

 

 

He coly smiled at his now tensed friend “What?! No, that’s not possible. I hate that dip to the core, so why in the world would I become close to someone such as that?” he seemed panicked which was one of the signs that he’s trying to drop the topic “Right… you tell me that today and the moment you say something that certainly compliments him will be the day I’ll definitely confirm that you’ve swung to the other side” Tae pouted at the statement.

 

 

 

“Shut up and back to the main topic” Tae flatly said “I’ve lost interest at business as of now, so we’ll discuss this later. I want a stat info about my surprise gift for Ji. Is everything set and done?” he was evidently excited at the news “Well things have gone smoothly; items and you requested were all handled finely. When are you planning on throwing it?”

 

 

 

“The day before our wedding day; I wanted to make it romantic and stuff since I know quite well how much Jiyong dreamed his relationship were to happen. You don’t know how much he wanted to have the cake and flowers be as perfect as his dream wedding were to be” Tae chuckled “I know precisely. I’m the one who’s working on the details Jiyong was asking for so I have the general idea on how perfect he wants this to happen… with that aside, I’m happy that you’re this loving to do this”

 

 

 

He just raised his hands “Love does make a person do mushy things; I can’t think of myself doing these type of stuff if we look back. Well maybe when I thought of proposing to Chaerin but it never was to compare to this type of level”

 

 

 

“From to Romeo, who would’ve known” Hyun scowled a bit before smacking his friend at his back.

 

 

 

Meanwhile

 

 

Jiyong and Dae were both busy with work but found a short moment to talk “So, Ji. You excited with the wedding just around the corner?” he looked down and scratched his arm “Actually, I’m both excited and nervous… I’m about to give my vow to the guy that I first wanted to tear apart and now the guy I vision my next years together with” Dae took hold of his hands and it was rather clammy in his diction.

 

 

“Ji, I’m happy for you. You’re finally living up to the wedding you’ve been dreaming since forever. Although yeah, you started off in the wrong foot but then cupid shot some early arrows at your butts to get things all aligned and less of a hassle for the rest” they both giggled “I’m proud that you’ve lived up to your principals”

 

 

Ji felt so great hearing that from him and gave him a light hug “You also know the fact that I’ll destroy his very existence the moment he breaks your heart. I can’t let someone break your heart and live to tell the tale right?” they laughed in unison “You know quite well that Seunghyun isn’t going to let that happen. Things are great between the both of us and there’s no better way to put it”

 

 

 

“Just making things clear; I don’t want like you crying because of him. You know you’re the most valuable friend I have in my life right?” a wide and loving smile brewed from Jiyong’s face “Also, you’re the main source of food when I don’t feel like buying some groceries” he added and he earned a hard nudge from him but they both held a smile.

 

 

 

“By the way, I got what you asked for…” he looked at the small box presented in his hand “Years of having you around and helping you live throughout the suburban living and I don’t get to have a single crummy gift but Seunghyun just comes waltzing in your life for a few months and viola, you give him a lovely gift” he sarcastically implied to his dear friend.

 

 

“Let me make it clear as day Dae, one you’re a dependable friend and I wouldn’t have it any other way but you for ransacking my fridge every time I have it filled and two, there’s no point in giving you a early wedding gift if you weren’t getting hitched. Besides, it’s not like I’m not a bit romantic with Hyun to not present him with something” he cleared and Dae just eyed him.

 

 

“As for defense, your food were mostly uncooked and I have to whip myself up with something edible; second I’m ranting about presents because I never was given a crummy friendship gift before” Ji smirked at what he said last “Really, have I gotten anything from my crummy best friend whom I so dearly love to kill whenever he points out stupid topics about being jealous at his best friend’s fiancé being given with an early wedding present?”

 

 

 

Dae gulped at the sharp tone when Ji finished his words “Touché…” he simply answered “Dae, don’t be like this and you know all I will give to you is me” Dae rolled his eyes “Like I’d ever around with you, you marry!” he teased which sent Jiyong beet red “You’re dead meat after the shift” he threatened but chuckled “Like always” he darted out his tongue.  

 

 

 

As time passed and their shift had come to an end. They fixed up the tables and changed to their casual clothes as the people for the next shift came to take their places “So you wanna go shopping tonight? I plan on grabbing a few things before your bachelor’s party, you know, I little bit of goofing off here and there, getting a male stripper to taint that innocent little head of yours then have him do a and take a video of it and spread it on youtube, which is r+18” JI narrowed his eyes on his friend’s scheme.

 

 

 

“Do you want to host it? Because there’s certainly no way I’m going to bachelor’s party with a stripper around. Either you just wanted to grab a hunky guy to gawk on all night or you want to get off in front of others, I don’t mind having a simple gathering of friends you know” Dae sighed heavily “You’re absolutely no fun at all Kwon Jiyong” and threw his arms.

 

 

“Anyway, see ya. I gotta go and get something to wear; I hope the rental tux are still open and I hope they still have something that’s of worth renting” he waved off and Ji smile as they parted.

 

 

Jiyong’s head was then in a drift; he let himself dabble at the thoughts of his days with Seunghyun. His soon to be husband. A person he’ll spend his life with until illness or any calamity takes them apart. “It’s finally here… 2 more day till me and Seunghyun tie the knot” he cheered internally. He hadn’t gotten this thrilled since he was told he could live his life as he wished it to be.

 

 

 

All the while, his thoughts were solely on to what would everyday be with Seunghyun and him living in the same roof then waking up to look at each other’s face. “I get to see him sleep so soundly… but then again, he drools whenever he doesn’t get that much sleep at night but well, they can’t be all perfect now can’t they?” he laughed at the thought and then he arrived as his door.

 

 

When he was about to open it he felt a certain tingle crawl up to his spine. He spun around and was startled at the person behind him; he fell on to the ground with a loud thud “Are you alright” said the person who surprised him. “ get away from me…” he was about to throw a fit to prevent the guy from touching him but as his vision cleared up after being nearly scared to death. He was a familiar face.

 

 

 

“S-Seung Ri?” he meekly spoke out “Sorry to have frightened you. I thought I’d just pop out and have a laugh” he giggled and offered out his hand. Ji was hesitant but still took the inviting hand to assist him up. “W-What are you doing here?” he asked with a shaking voice.

 

 

“I’d wanted to congratulate you at the upcoming wedding a few days from now; I hope you’re not scared and all” he joked and Ji was a bit off with the scenario that was taking place as of the moment. “Thanks… I think” he breathed lightly “Would you… like to come in?” he did only find it appropriate to invite him in since he did helped him to get to the hospital a while back.

 

 

 

“If it’s not a bother then” he got inside and took out his shoes and placed it at the side; Jiyong followed “Would you like to have a drink?” he inquired “Some tea would be fine”

 

 

Jiyong just nodded and brew up some tea for the two of them; he was a bit suspicious at the way Seung Ri was handling the whole conundrum but then again, perhaps he had given hopes of ruining things between him and Seunghyun.

 

 

 

He placed the tray with the small pot and gave Seung Ri his glass of tea before he proceeded to sit at the other end of the couch. He didn’t want to think wrongly but after the whole sudden outburst of emotions Seung Ri showed which led to a point blank kiss kind of set the boundaries he needed to fence out.

 

 

After a sip of the drink Ri faced him with a small grin “I’m truly happy for you…” he started off “And before you make any certain assumptions I’m here to vent out what I have left in me so things wouldn’t go array like you think it’ll be” he implicated and took a deep breath before proceeding further.

 

 

Ji nodded “Okay, first thing’s first. I still love you like I’d never want to see you with anyone else than me. I’m still pained that you chose to let this wedding take progress and that I felt for a certain time that I was just someone whom you’ve met in a small coffee shop and nothing else. I feel that’s as if you didn’t have any special feelings for me at the slightest bit but… I can’t always hope for the best in life right?” he tried to smile but it fainted quickly.

 

 

 

“I also… wanted you to know that… I would always do my best to love you although you don’t feel the same way for me. I can’t force you and I will never do… it’s your decision on whom you love and none could dictate that. I respect you to the last breath” Jiyong felt the sincerity within those words but then again, he still can’t let his guard down.

 

 

“Lastly, even though you won’t believe me when I say this but, Seunghyun never really loved you” Ji pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes; he’s going to have a migraine with this topic “Hear me out… he doesn’t love you because you broke his chance on being happy with Chaerin and~” Ji interjected “Please Ri, I’ve talked with Seunghyun about this stuff. I’m not going the be jealous of her because I trust Seunghyun and I believe him when he says he loves me”

 

 

“Did he also told you that he wanted to use your innocence and turn against you?” it make Ji’s brow snap at the statement “He wants to seek revenge on how your existence ruined his life with Chaerin. He wanted to get even with you so you would eventually suffer as much as he had when he had to break up with her. His plan is going fine because you feel for his trap and~” Ji didn’t let him finish.

 

 

 

He got up from his seat and was fuming “That’s enough, I’ve already told you there’s no way in hell you’ll break things~”

 

 

Dude, so things are going to plan?” Ji stopped at the sound of the voice. He familiarizes it as Tae.

 

 

Yeah, doing well… everything was in place” this time it was Seunghyun. Ji felt his heart clutter for a moment. Seung Ri on the other hand smiled internally upon witnessing Jiyong slowly delving in within his set up.

 

No here is where it starts…” Ri told himself as the rest of the track played for the whole stilled room “Do you really plan on luring Jiyong in? I know you’re pissed at him but I never thought you’d go that far. You sure you’re up to that?” the voice of Tae was quite clear.

 

Everything’s going according to plan, he’s falling for me and soon enough he’ll be broken into a million pieces. Isn’t that the best way to feel when you’ve gone to a broken relationship because you were obligated to marry some gay all of a sudden?” Jiyong felt his heart crack at that very moment. Tears involuntarily gushed down his eyes. Fogged with watery eyes he did his best to keep himself from breaking down the floor and sobbing completely.

 

 

He didn’t quite get what they said next at the record but what he heard next was the last draw “Once I break his heart into pieces, I’ll laugh at him and say “How does it feel to be in such a position? Hurts huh? I hope it could help you die!” hahaha

 

 

 

He just couldn’t bear it anymore. He ran out of his apartment and drove in his car; “How… how can he do this to me?” his grumbled as the sobs he held back was starting to slip. “Why… WHY?!” the memories he had with him were all just lies? He thought to himself.

 

 

I planned this for quite a while. I hope Ji would appreciate this as a memorable moment between the both of us. I don’t want to disappoint and all. To finally have him… I’m so happy!

 

 

It pays to have the video from the elevator. Good thing that he didn’t thought of the camera! Although I know quite well that that footage was long before he had feelings for Jiyong. It was more than enough for me to break his expectations for Seunghyun. What now tough guy? Are you strong enough to be stood up for your wedding? Hahahah!

 

It can’t be… it’s not real but… it was his voice… I’m certain it was his… but why would he do such a thing? I thought he loves me…

 

 

 

~~~~~oo0oo~~~~~


Please don't kill me! I did my best to stop Ri but he didn't listen. He was just too determined to break them up! I really did what I could~~~~! Never the less, Chaerin's plan has been set in motion... things might get a bit hairy. OMG Ji ran off again too... >.< just thinking of what Jiyong did when he ran away at first was something! What more could this one be?!



Setting the drama aside. I'd like to thank you guys for continuing to read this story. For the subbers, readers and most certainly the upvoters. I thank you all my heart *Bows 90 degrees* without you I wouldn't have had the guts to create further chapters.


Please sub and vote (If you'd like to that is... >.<)