Will this be a change of hearts?

Torn

 

 

I don’t know why I’m so flustered about… if I continue to be like this then I won’t be able to protect myself and Jiyong for what’s about to come. Things are starting to get hairy and by the looks of what’s going on, Seung Ri’s behind this… I’m sure of it.

 

Seunghyun woke up the moment his alarm clock rang, he got half of himself up and turned off the device. He wasn’t really able to sleep well last night at over thinking about what may come of this day and he was totally baffled at the steps on how to react or counter it.

 

He got off of his bed and got himself ready for his day. Only when he sat at his chair did he recall. “Oh !” he shut his eyes shut and took a deep breath. “Jiyong… I totally forgot to call him… damn it… he’s surely pissed” he dashed off to get his phone and saw a few text messages and he was sure that Ji will throw a fuss the moment they meet.

 

He dared to open a message, “It’s late, haven’t you gotten out of there yet?” he felt bad at the first, “Have you eaten yet? I made something for you just in case you’re hungry” awful at the second. “If you’re really that busy you should’ve told me so I wouldn’t wait until 1 in the morning for you” he feared the last one.

 

He felt weak and slump down the couch, “I’m so dead…” he muttered and the phone rang. Hopefully thinking that it was Jiyong, he looked at the caller ID but he only read that it was his secretary. He sighed but still answered.

 

“President, uhm… General Manager is waiting here at the restaurant for quite a while so~” she was interjected by Tae’s voice, “You , if you really wanted to have an early meeting then come here early! It’s already 10 in the morning and I’ve waited for 2 hours!” he scolded, “S-Sorry for that President…” she worriedly said.

 

“Oh… no… no… I’ll be there right away” he scrambled from the couch and got himself ready. A lot was running inside his head at that very moment. First of all, Jiyong is either mad at him right now or just disappointed at being kept waiting all night but surely he’s mad, second was the threat that was coming and lastly was the business he has to focus on.

 

Deep inside he was already stressed out with the work alone, what more could a raging boyfriend and a plotting ex plus a relentlessly possessive cousin to add up?

 

He drove hastily towards the venue and the moment he got there, a huge grimace greeted him. “This is so unprofessional you know” Tae stated, “I know… I’m sorry, a lot went on with last night so I really lost track of my schedules for today and… other stuff” he couldn’t hide the expression on feeling bad with the texts he read.

 

“Miss Kwon, you’re dismissed for the moment, I’ll give you a ring once we’re going with the discussion” she nodded and got her things and left them. The moment she left Tae tugged Hyun down to sit, “Hey… what’s going on? We need to have a closure on the upcoming investment and~” he stopped when Tae looked at him sternly.

 

“What?” he just asked out, “Don’t tell me something wrong is going on between you and Jiyong” he asked out directly, “W-What… no, of course not… there’s… nothing… wrong” but surely there was. “Yeah, and the way you said that proves it… what’s wrong? I mean, it’s practically almost your wedding day and things are starting to already fall apart?”

 

Hyun looked at him “No, it’s not what you’re thinking, nothing like that is happening… I… I think” he truly wasn’t sure, “Seunghyun… I know work is important and you have tons to catch up to but isn’t having a stable and strong relationship with Jiyong important too? Surely this will have an effect once the both of you get married…” he paused when he saw Hyun turn blue.

 

“I think he’s mad at me… I… I didn’t went to his apartment last night even though I told him that I was going to stay for the night… add the fact that he stayed up until one in the morning and still not a shadow of me” Tae rolled his eyes, “Aish… why didn’t you at least called or text him?”

 

“I did but… his phone was either off or there wasn’t any coverage… I don’t know, I really did try to call him with all that I can but… there was nothing” somehow Tae felt a deeper intent of the problem

 

“There’s something else isn’t there” he asked straight on and Hyun nodded, “Chaerin’s back… I don’t know what she has in plan but… I don’t tend to take much heed to it. She may threaten me but Seung Ri’s more of a threat than she could ever be”

 

Tae looked away and shut his eyes, he knew how huge of a problem it is. “It’s already bad enough that the two of your are starting your quarrels but adding two people to mess around is no joke…” he laid down the issue.

 

“What am I supposed to do with this…? I’m practically feeling relentless right now into finding out a way to salvage this peace we still have” he was frantic at that point so Tae thought of a good plan.

 

“What if, we take the meeting to Jeju-do? It would definitely be better if we do it there” Hyun couldn’t believe what he was hearing from him. “Hello? Earth to Yong Bae… I’m having problems with my fiancé and you’re changing the topic here… it’s not much of a help now is it?” Tae shook his head.

 

“You , what I mean to say is, if we take the meeting at Jeju-do and show them how our facilities and our quality is it will surely capture the investor and add the fact that you can have a lone time with Jiyong if you bring him along with us at the meeting” Hyun didn’t sought about it that way.

 

“Well… how about the need of my presence, I mean, it’ll only piss Jiyong more if we’re there but I’ll be somewhere else at most” Tae patted his shoulder, “Don’t you worry a thing, me and the secretary will do the less important work and the most important ones will be with you. It’ll be more than enough free time for you two to make amends with what had happened”

 

Slowly Hyun absorbed what he just said and put it in mind. “Yeah, that would be nice… I get to do the meeting and be with Jiyong plus the fact that we’ll be safe from Chaerin and Seung Ri for a while… it think this will work out” he nodded in agreement.

 

Tae was proud of what he had conducted but, “You know… plans like these are what we need more often, I wonder why you can’t come up with this type of stuff when it comes to work?” he teased, “Hey, I’m used to doing these type of stuff and you know better that I’m a slippery guy” he boasted, “Hmm… well, I won’t argue with that… but do you think we should take Daesung too? I know that you miss him…”

 

In an instant Tae’s eyes widened, “You wouldn’t dare! I’ve lived to survive such nagging for more than a long duration. I don’t know if I’ll ever survive another round of his unstoppable mouth” he sighed and rolled his eyes. “Come on now, you two are perfect for each other…”

 

Tae narrowed his eyes, “Really… is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult?” Hyun gave a thought before answering, “You could consider both” he sternly told. “ up”

 

At the meantime

 

“Hey… are you sure about this? I’ll be gone for a whole week and there’s no one to look after your sorry ?” he joked to make Ji smile, “Yeah… I’ll be fine, no worries alright? I’ll be strong enough to handle myself while you aren’t here. Besides, my fridge will be safe from you for quite a while so I’m a bit glad with this” he joked and both of them chuckled.

 

“If there’s anything wrong you know that I’ll answer right away” he reminded “Sure thing, I know you’ll take the quickest ride here when I need you so get going. I won’t miss you if you don’t leave” he gave Daesung his bag.

 

“Don’t worry about me, go worry about auntie, she needs you right now so she’ll get back up to her feet again” it was an unusual thing for them to part for a whole week. The longest time they got separated was only 3 days and it made them miss each other since they were quite used to having each other around.

 

“I’ll call you once I get there” he bid off as he got inside the bus, “I’ll wait for it then” he waved at him and then he saw Dae pull out his phone and did something. In a few seconds he felt his phone vibrate, “I won’t be late at the wedding day and once I get back, Seunghyun’s going to have a few scolding from me for being so uptight with work” Ji giggled at the content of the text.

 

“I know you will and I’ll be waiting for that once you get back, besides, I won’t allow the wedding to take place if my best man isn’t there by my side now wouldn’t I?” he replied to Dae’s text and he saw Dae nodded at him.

 

They felt a bit sad but they know they’ll be able to get through it. “Now… my only problem right now… aish… Seunghyun… I want to kick you at the sack right now” he cussed.

 

 

Since it was a Sunday morning, he didn’t had work or anything in plan, well he had plan on having a lone time with his boyfriend but after what pissed him off, it was sure that it’s better they didn’t see each other for the day.

 

Even before he got to his car his phone rang, he sighed out the moment he pulled the phone out. “It doesn’t how much you try Seunghyun, I ain’t going to answer your calls” he dictated the whole thing but, it wasn’t Seunghyun’s name in the caller ID. “Tae? Why’s he calling me…” he was a bit puzzled.

 

“Hello?” he decided to know the reason, “Ji… I miss you” he frowned the moment he heard Seunghyun’s voice. “Stop calling me~” he was about to hang up but “Come on Ji… I’m sorry, I really am. Please… let’s just talk again and make amend huh? What do you say?”

 

“How ‘bout no?” he sternly spoke, “Please… I beg of you Ji, just let me make it up to you” he pleaded. “Is there anything that’s needed to be said? You know quite well what my answer is, maybe some other time when I’m cooled down” he suggested but Seunghyun wasn’t going to give up.

 

“Okay then, well… maybe I should tell you over the phone” he had no choice, “Tell me what? That you’re going to go on a business trip and leave me for a few weeks? Are you planning to re-schedule the wedding? Because if that’s the case then~” he was really starting to get pissed so Hyun interjected, “No, it’s nowhere near that… I don’t want our wedding to be delayed even a fracture of a second”

 

Ji calmed down a bit, “I wanted to tell you that I’m planning on taking you to Jeju-do again, I want to spend time again with you, to have some lone time like we used to and especially to express how much I love my dear boyfriend” he sweetly spoke.

 

Somehow Ji’s frustration subsided a bit, “Hmm… it sounds too promising, seems like there’s another agenda tagged along with it” he keenly suspected, “W-What? Don’t be too suspicious, of course it’s a date for the both of us… just the two of us” he noted.

 

“Well…” he took a bit of thought to it, “I’ll agree to it…” he paused and Hyun smiled the moment he heard he’d agree. “But there’s a catch… there shouldn’t be any work around and you are solely going to be with me the entire stay there” he waged. “O…Of course w-whatever you want, it’s our sole time with each other” he didn’t had any choice.

 

“When do we leave?” he asked out, “How… how ‘bout first thing in the morning” Ji nodded, “Fine then, come pick me up”

 

“Sure thing… I love you…” he sincerely chimed. As much as Ji was still not forgiving him wholly, he couldn’t help himself from suppressing a reply. “I love you too…” he whispered and disconnected the call.

 

He then placed his phone back to his pocket and felt the rush of thrill once again. He wasn’t sure when was the last time he felt like that but after re-living the moment, he felt like he was being courted. “That bastard… if there’s any work related stuff involved in this outing I’m going to leave right away. Hmm… he had full confidence that we could leave tomorrow, he must’ve called manager about this so someone would fill up for my spot” he talked to himself.

 

There was a mix of emotion at that time. He was both pissed and excited but it had seemed that excitement was the one who’s completely taking over. “Finally… sometime with him…” he felt his heart was about to burst.

 

As much as he couldn’t believe, he was truly unable to forsake Seunghyun from his life, even for a short while. He thought that maybe, it was because he had always loved him more than he had thought he had.

 

After a few hours, Jiyong nestled himself in his apartment with nothing to do and nothing to entertain himself. Surely if Dae hadn’t left there’d be someone he could talk or play with but that’s not the situation at that moment.

 

“Uhm… there’s nothing to watch and nothing to do… this is utterly boring” he scuffled at the couch. “Aish… what to do, what to do?” he crumpled himself up at the narrow seat.

 

“Would you like to go out on a date?” a familiar voice offered. In an instant Jiyong rose and looked over to where the voice came from. Finally something good came along that day, he thought.

 

“I thought we’d spend time before we go to Jeju-do” Seunghyun came up to him with a bright smile and a loving look in his eyes. “I should kick you till you drop on the floor… but I’ll let it pass this time” he knows then and there he wouldn’t be able to resist.

 

Ji ran towards Seunghyun and wrapped his arms around him, nice and tightly as if he’d never let him go. “I miss you, you … I miss you so much” Ji whispered “I’m sorry… for whatever had happened up till now” he creased Ji’s head. “I’ll make it up for the both of us, I promise you that”

 

What had seem to be a turmoil for their relationship only seemed to be a way for them to tighten their feelings for each other.

 

Sometimes it isn’t enough to just see the person you love. You also have to feel their presence and that love you both have in order to continue on with it and a strong and steady pace.

 

The next day came and they quickly packed things up for them to bring to their destination. Although it was all sudden, things went on smoothly. Their flight was fast and unnoticeable, their smiles, full of laughter and glee. Their hearts, once again filled with the same and passionate love they had held onto.

 

Though that was the case, Seunghyun thought Jiyong would definitely get angry once again the moment he finds out that Taeyang and his secretary was also tagging along plus the fact that he’s also there for an investor.

 

He had everything all sorted out with Tae that they’d hide themselves from Jiyong or if Ji were to accidentally found out that they were there, they’d reason that they only came to check the branch out and nothing more. About the meeting, he thought about it and pulled a few strings to keep Jiyong busy at the spa so he could sneak in the meeting.

 

Everything was all laid to perfection, he thought… well that was what he thought.

 

It was the second day they got there and it was also nearing the meet with the possible investor. It’s where the plan takes place.

 

Seunghyun was pacing back and forth at their room, he was dialing Tae for a few minutes but still the other line wasn’t picking up. “Come on… hurry up will you?!” he was gritting his teeth. “H-Hello?” finally an answer.

 

“What took you? I’ve been calling non-stop and~” Tae shushed him, “Everything’s fine now, go get Jiyong to the spa and we’ll look after him and distract him while you finish off” he informed in a low voice.

 

“You better, if he gets any idea that~” he disconnected the call the moment he heard the bathroom door open. “Any ideas about what?” Ji came out and was drying off his hair with a robe. “Nothing… well, I… I had a surprise for you” he quickly thought of an idea, “Yeah… and what’s that?” he suspiciously eyed Hyun.

 

“Well… I’ve deliberately took you out here to try out… yeah, try out the newly renovated spa. I know you’ve been stressed more than anyone else and I don’t want my Ji to feel so burdened, so I ordered them to get the spa a makeover for your arrival” he smiled beamingly and walked towards Ji for an embrace.

 

“Hmm… you smell absolutely great” he complimented as he took a whiff of Ji’s hair “Really now Choi Seunghyun, I can’t imagine you doing something like this in your tight sched. Are you…” he narrowed his eyes on him and Hyun felt a bit on the spot there. “Trying to kiss up for making me wait for that long?”

 

He finished off and Seunghyun couldn’t help but to sigh in relief. “Well, yeah… I feel horrible on making you do something like that so, I want to make you feel less frustrated with me and again, I’m sorry and I love you… so much” he truthfully said and gave a peck on the forehead then down to Ji’s lips.

 

“I love you too…” he tenderly hugged Seunghyun back. After a few minutes passed as Ji got himself ready, they made their way towards the spa wherein Hyun’s plan were to take place.

 

 

When they got inside the spa room, Hyun gave the signal to one of the accomplice that was going to distract Jiyong from noticing his absence at the moment so he’ll be able to do the meeting.

 

 

Jiyong was unsuspecting and was only expecting nothing but having a relaxing and stress free time with his boyfriend. It was something he had longed for quite some time. They went first to the foot scrub and then afterwards the back massage. Although Seunghyun was really in a hurry on getting to the meeting ASAP, he too was enjoying the relieving treatment.

 

For a moment he had forgotten his business priorities and rendered to the soothing feeling he was experiencing after a long while also to add up the fact that he’s with Jiyong made it more lovely. “Uh, sir… Mr. Kwon had fallen asleep now… I think it’s time for you to rush to the meeting” one of the workers whispered to him.

 

He looked at his side and Ji was really knocked out, “He must be very relieved by now” he told himself as he looked at Jiyong sleeping tenderly. “I’ll be back alright? Don’t get in a hurry on waking up” he gave a soft peck on Ji’s head before disappearing from the room.

 

“Are you sure about this?” he asked the moment he saw Tae, “About what? We’re already at the midst of it so why suddenly feel guilty and scared? Let’s just finish this so there’s no trouble alright?” he patted Hyun who somehow felt a certain tingle inside that made him want to rethink on doing the meeting behind Ji.

 

Tae noticed him, “Come on… it’s not a big crime… just make up for it by spending more time with him afterwards” he suggested. Seunghyun thought, what the hell, I’ll definitely make up for it.

 

One thing they didn’t know was, Seung Ri was also there. That he was already aware that the both of them would be there, that Seunghyun will be in a meeting with an investor but most of all, he has this strong feeling that it’ll be quite the quarrel if Jiyong were to know about it.

 

While Jiyong was sleeping, two of the employees were keeping an eye out just in case he’d wake up without seeing Seunghyun. It would seem that he was heavily guarded so things won’t go wrong but, trouble was already walking in.

 

“Uh, sir I do apologize but this is a private room~” one of the personnel tried to stop Seung Ri from entering but, “I’m Lee Seung Ri, I think I can enter this room without problem” he introduced himself, “I’m… I’m sorry sir but we were told not to let anyone in and~” Ri glared at staff “If you still love your job, don’t get in my way” he warned and it seemed to be quite effective.

 

“Good” he simply said as he walked inside when they took a step back. “Ah… there’s my beloved… all nice and cozy there huh?” he went towards Ji who was still sleeping. He stood by Ji’s head and marveled at the way he looked as he slept so peacefully, “Being deceived by Seunghyun like this… you don’t deserve to be treated like this or even experience anything like it” he gently creased his hair.

 

“If it was me, you wouldn’t be this deprived from love and attention… although I’m strict with my work, I’d never place you in second prior. You’ll always be my main goal in every single day that comes” he whispered tenderly to Jiyong. “Let’s end this… let’s be together rather than make each other wait” he grinned and slowly he tapped Ji’s face.

 

He somewhat played with Ji’s face as he tapped his finger into his cheeks and nose until he woke up from his slumber. “W-What… what’s… what’s going on?” he tried to focus his vision on the figure in front of him. “W… S-Seung Ri… w-what’re you doing here? Where’s Seunghyun?” he quickly got up and moved away.

 

Ri frowned at him, “Is that anyway to act when you see someone? Well… perhaps you were a bit shocked” he then converted into a smile. “What the hell is going on here? Where the hell is Seunghyun and by what, made you come here?” he began to panic and a hint of frustration at the tone of his voice.

 

That was the reaction I was expecting” he thought to himself. “Me? Well, obviously to relax myself from my work’s burden… I need to take a break once in a while don’t I? I’d like to think that a relaxed body has a better thought in everything so I reward myself with this type of stuff occasionally” he sat at the bed wherein Seunghyun was supposed to be. so I reward myself with this type of stuff occasionally” he sat at the bed wherein Seunghyun was supposed to be.

 

“Yeah… and out of all the spas in Seoul you have to be here? In Jeju-do? Wow… what a coincident” he sarcastically said. “Not really… it’s no coincident that I’m here right now… I’m deliberately here for you and to let myself feel nice at the same time. I thought that what better way to feel less burdened by work than to spend time where you are?” he smiled charmingly but it wasn’t even the slightly effective.

 

Ji narrowed his eyes onto him, “Come on… you know I wouldn’t be lying about this fact that you’re my reason here…” he paused for a moment and gave Ji a look, a simple way of saying he knows something. “I wouldn’t lie to someone I love dearly now, wouldn’t I?” he emphasized.

 

“Please… leave me alone… no leave us alone!” he was about to get out but, “Do you wanna know where Seunghyun is right now?” with that Ji stopped from his tracks but he had his back turned from Seung Ri. Ri smirked before continuing “He’s at a business meeting right now… he’s with an investor for an upcoming expansion, he thought it would be better if he’d showcase the most attractive branch to them and at the same time… smother up to you to make up from the lost time…”

 

Jiyong felt an arrow pierce to his heart. “He was thinking that maybe he’ll be able to pull it. I mean, he’s aiming for the yes from the investor and add the fact that you two are having some spaces and dents in your intimacy or such so he planned this out. Quite the plan but it does hit two birds in one stone” he elaborated to him.

 

Little by little Ji’s heart felt deceived and fooled. “He… he promised that it’ll only be the two of us… that we’ll just spend time together” his inner thoughts was screaming out. “One more thing… this investor is someone that’ll surely tick you off” he coly spoke and that’s when Ji turned to face him.

 

Yes… that’s what I’m dying to see… anger… just release it and let it consume you to the point wherein you’ll leave him be” he rejoiced inside of him.

 

Meanwhile

 

“So everything’s been briefed before we start huh?” Hyun asked as they approach the conference room. “I’ve given out the entire detail that he’ll be needing and I’ve talked to him about the success of the other branches so there’s only a few things left to assure so you could go back to what you and Jiyong are doing” he assured.

 

“Surely with that, things will be quite easier to do. I need to finish this up before Ji wakes up and demands to see me” he worryingly stated. “I promise this’ll be a synch” he confidently said but the moment they got inside the room. They didn’t know whether it’ll be easy or not. “Ah… Mr. Choi, it’s nice to finally see you” President Kang mused.

 

“I believe you and my niece here have met? I always heard so much about you from here” their expression were somewhat disbelieving the situation. “Hey there Seunghyun-oppa… Taeyang-oppa” she kindly called out.

 

“Um… hello there… Chaerin” he awkwardly greeted but President Kang didn’t took heed over it. “Now I wanna be clear here, I’m not really into investing in this type of field but my niece here convinced me that it’s a great way to circulate money so, I took interest. Being my favorite member of the family, I trusted her judgment and agreed into choosing to invest in your hotel’s expansion plan”

 

She’s most certainly know about this but how?” Hyun began to ponder but succeeded on concealing his worry. “I’m pleased to hear that she looks highly of us” he spoke out. “As of this moment, I’ve read and understood the things that are needed to be acknowledge and I’m quite fascinated even if I’m not fully knowledgeable about these type of stuff. But still, I want to hear from Chaerin if she still pleases with this” he looked over her and she only gave a wide and mysterious smile.

 

It was after an hour that the whole discussion took. It wasn’t complicated or anything but somehow, President Kang enjoyed the way Seunghyun gave out the detailed plans and visions at the expansion. Although he was new to these type of ordeals, Seunghyun truly pulled it off with flying colors. “I must say I really felt excited with this project… I’m not sure whether it was the plan itself or just the way you spoken in out my young man” he endearingly said.

 

“I hope to have your answer, we’ll patiently wait for your decision. So if you’d excuse me, I’d be elsewhere but if you have any other inquiries please ask General Manager Yong here” he pointed out and it was his queue to leave but.

 

“Oppa… I want a tour around here, can I?” Chaerin was quick in her feet and ran towards him. Hyun turned with a dreaded look, “Um…” he didn’t want to seem rude. “Please oppa, I know Tae here can do the privilege but, I want Seunghyun-oppa to be the one who’ll guide me around” she smiled widely and made it seem that she’s all miss sunshine.

 

“Well…” he was about to decline but, “Come on now, it’s just a tour around the place. It wouldn’t be that much of a problem. So if you’d also excuse me, I want to try out the bowling alley you mentioned” he scoffed off. “Let me assist you in that sir” Tae had no choice but to accompany him instead of Chaerin.

 

When the two left, Chaerin’s smile turned sinister. “Well, aren’t you going to take me around?” her tone of voice turned flat “This is low Chaerin… too low even for you” he adjusted his tie, “You’re exaggerating things aren’t you? Just take me around the place and that’s that… is it that hard to take a stroll around here with your ex-girlfriend?” she sounded a tad bitter at that point.

 

“Frankly I wouldn’t mind showing your uncle around but… you, I don’t think it’ll be the same” he pointed out. “Oh come on… don’t be a and just get this over with” she grab hold of his hand and pulled him out of the conference room.

 

“Chaerin… let go, someone might see” he wanted to tug harshly but he doesn’t want to send her of flying… or does he? “Hey, just calm down… it’s not like you’re going to be in a big mess just because you’re with your ex-girlfriend” she was grinning so much that Hyun began to judge on her mode of action.

 

“Come on… just like before, wrap your arms around my waist again” she insisted and forced Hyun’s arm to her sides. “Someone might…” he paused the moment he noticed a figure looking at the both of them. At that very moment he felt his heart drop and his body tremble with fear. “J-Ji…” was all he could whisper out.

 

Chaerin didn’t know whether she’ll laugh at the situation or just relish the look on Jiyong’s face.

 

For Seunghyun, it was the most heartbreaking look he’d ever seen in his entire life. “Jiyong…” he tried to call out but Ji took a step back and shook his head. “It’s… it’s not what you think!” he tried to clarify. He pulled his hand away from Chaerin and wanted to run towards Ji who was starting to cry.

 

For the very first time in their relationship, he had seen Jiyong cry. Dae only told him that he’d hide his tears so people won’t pity him or anything so he wasn’t able to actually see him cry out in pain. He felt the same but he knows it wasn’t as severe as what Ji was feeling. “Come on, Ji listen to me~” he was about to dash off but Ji got a head start and ran as fast as he could. Just to get away, just to leave the pain behind… just to let his agony be left behind.

 

“Well… it went precisely as planned” Chaerin whispered to herself as he watch Seunghyun run off to catch Ji.

 

I most certainly think that I’ll be more than enough to cripple you Jiyong… I didn’t want you to feel such pain inside your heart but you left me with no choice and most certainly, you gave no chance for me to sweep you away from him. But still… this is just a small price to pay. Only a few more things to do and you’ll be with me… forever.

 

Please… don’t just jump into conclusions like that… please think about it. I wouldn’t betray you, it was all planned out… it was thought off. You know exactly how much I love you. Don’t run off and cry about something that isn’t true… don’t leave me… don’t reject my explanation.

 

So love offers this type of pain. Love is truly deceptive. Love is nothing but pain and agony… sweetness and care… it’s only part of the illusion that people gets caught up with. It’s a nightmare disguise as a dream to lure half-witted morons like me… yeah… I’m stupid enough to think that I’d have a happy ending with Seunghyun but what? He tricked me into coming here to get his work done although he told me that it was for the both of us? To add up… he even… he time to be with his ex… how naïve could you get Jiyong?