Wonderfully done

Torn

 

 

Hmm… I’m thinking either he was really in a good mood or he’s plotting something up for payback. Honestly I was hoping that he was going to take a lot more order than what I thought and make me pay something that’s beyond my pay could handle but, he took the bill and scolded me for trying to pay.

 

He looked at Seunghyun as they made their way to their rooms, he eyed him carefully with suspicion growing and Hyun seems to have taken it in. “Is there something wrong with my face?” he questioned out of the scene. “You can’t blame me to act like this after making that bet and you ended up paying for the meal right now” he frankly spoke.

 

Hyun sighed with disbelief, “Is that what you usually do when someone treats you? Weren’t you relieved that I took that payment instead and neglecting the wager earlier?” he shot back with a grin. “As much as I want to jump out with joy, obviously there’s a catch in this. Much like that little bet we made earlier” he stated.

 

Once again Hyun sighed at the way Ji was thinking, “Do you really think that I’d be that kind of guy?” he asked and Ji gave a thought, after a few seconds he looked at him with a stern face. “Possibility of that is 70%” he evaluated, “You can’t be serious?” he wanted to hear that it was just a joke, “Trying to make it seem like it’s nothing, probability increased to 78%” he added and hid a smile on the way Hyun was looking at him.

 

“You are unbelievable you know that?” he gave up the argument and just walked in an irritated manner. When Seunghyun had his back turned, Ji smiled out beamingly at the way things went on. He did his best to not laugh out loud too. When Ji composed himself, “Seunghyun…” he called out and Hyun was quite reluctant to turn. “Thank you” he rushed towards him and gave him a light hug. “Thanks for the meal and this vacation” he whispered in a delightful tone.

 

A smile broke from his lips as he heard it. “Ya… I thought you really meant what you said” he felt like he was such a er to get tricked. “I was just teasing… you actually look cute when you feel disbelieved” he pulled out and Hyun jutted his lips. “Cute… I’m a man… I don’t accept cuteness” he fended, “Aww…. Hyunnie had a blow on his ego with the word cute… I guess you don’t want to be considered as someone adorable” he teased.

 

“That’s right, I don’t like being seen as someone who’s cute and adorable. I don’t like those words to complement me… I’m a guy, I don’t want anything cutie and stuff… I want people to see me as a tough and courageous kind of guy. Anyways… do you think that I’m all cute and cuddly like if I hadn’t recue you from that car?” he boasted.

 

“Oh that…” he gasped and acted quite astounded, “Now that you’ve mention it, you really do look manly and heroic. A guy that can really sweep you off your feet” he then grinned, “But still, you look very very very very… cute when you get all emasculated like that” he pinched both cheeks which earned a groan. “YA! Stop that!” he demanded but Ji was persistent and continued until it hurt.

 

Ji only stopped when his cheeks were red, “I’m going to get my payback!” Hyun claimed and Ji swiftly ran towards his and Dae’s room. When a laugh ringing out from his mouth and a smile plastered at Seunghyun’s face as he chased him, they didn’t care who saw them, who found it childish, who found it inadequate, all they cared about was that they were having fun.

 

It wasn’t long before they’ve reached the floor where the room was, though Jiyong got to the door quick enough, he had to pull out his key in order to open it up. “Dang it…” he searched for the key, “You’re going down…” Hyun showed a triumphant grin as he closed into his target. Ji panicking pulled out they key and had a little problem getting the key at the door knob but he was able to open it up but not quick enough that Seunghyun got to him and with such force, they were both knocked inside the room.

 

They both groaned at the impact and slowly they got themselves up, “You alright?” Hyun asked out, “I think I got my wounds opened again” he winced at the pain as he felt it. “Lemme take a look” he carefully lifted Ji’s arm and switched on the lights.

 

“Oh… I think we need to patch it up, it’s starting to bleed again” he rushed towards they phone at the lampshade. “Hello, can I have a medical kit up here? Please do hurry” he ordered. After requesting the item, he went back to check on Ji who wasn’t in a good situation, “Don’t worry… we’ll get this all fixed up” he assured and Ji only smile a little bit because of the pain. “I’m sorry… I should’ve been a lot careful with my actions” he sincerely said.

 

“Stop feeling that guilty… I’m also at blame and you know that” he tried to uplift a bit on the burden he’s having. “I’m tougher than meets the eye” he tried to act like one too but the pain was clearly showing up in his face when it throbbed. “I’m really sorry” he gloomily said, somehow, Jiyong found it heart breaking to see him look sad. He didn’t know what to do, what to say or how to act that he can handle it… barely that is.

 

Without totally noticing it, Jiyong slowly wrapped his arms around Seunghyun. It was a light hug like earlier and it was obvious that Ji made sure he wasn’t pressing the injuries at the contact, but underneath that light embrace was a warm and caring act. Seunghyun felt his worry wavering at the way Ji was holding him. His heart also reacted, its beat was off the charts and his blood was surging all throughout his entire body.

 

Sluggishly he leaned down to rest his chin on Seunghyun’s shoulder, which sent out an immediate jolt inside of him. “Honestly, I should be the one who’s supposed to say sorry… it was my fault to tease you like that and forget that I got some fresh cuts at my arms, so don’t blame yourself” he explained in a low voice.

 

In a way, it was effective. Seunghyun felt his guilt slowly vanishing yet he still felt worried about Ji’s arms, he just pushed back that thought of being the culprit and considered it as just a plain accident. After a few minutes, they leisurely pulled away. As they did so, both of them noticed something a mist. They seem to see each other’s eyes glimmering and their lips looking quite luscious.

 

Their hearing both began to turn deft because of the pulse that was blocking out the blood. Their breathing began to feel heavier and shorter and the last thing they’d take notice was that their faces was starting to draw nearer to one another. As their faces were about an inch apart, they closed their eyes and braced themselves for the upcoming.

 

His lips… feel so tender… so warm and sweet. I can’t tell if it’s still considered as lips or something beyond that… it feels amazing.

 

This is… the first real kiss… and I experienced it with him but this time… I don’t feel ticked off or anything. I feel wonderful, I feel like I’m attracted to his lips and that I don’t want to ever pull away.

 

As they both delved into the feeling, having each other lips clashed together in a gentle manner and also having caring hands to and hold one another. A ring at the door kinda ruined the spur of the moment. They quickly pulled back reluctantly at the sudden interruption, they felt a bit shy after withdrawing but a smile perked up right after that was sure.

 

“I… better get that” Hyun stood up and prevented himself from looking straight at Ji’s eyes, “That was truly something… I thought I was going to melt if he hadn’t pulled away. He has a soft pair of lips and he seems to be a good kisser” Ji thought to himself as he was taken away at the recollection of what had happened.

 

He really appreciated the fact that he got to experience something memorable like that rather than the kiss Seunghyun gave him when he got drunk or so as he thought he was. It was something he’d label as memorable in the events that happens in his life. Though he’d understand if there wasn’t really that much attraction on Hyun’s end, he knows that there was still affection being conveyed at the kiss.

 

He might actually… has feelings for me…” he felt his heart flutter at the thought. All of the sensation swirled inside his head, drowning with excitement and anticipation for what has yet to come. At the meantime, Seunghyun got to the door and opened up, only to see Daesung and Taeyang with a suspicious look in their faces. “Is something wrong?” Dae started off and raised the medical kit, “I don’t think that this is your room too…” he stated.

 

Hyun felt an uneasy aura at the two, either they were being like that because they were left with each other all afternoon and at the rest of the evening or they were having a hunch on something that’s going on between him and Jiyong which he didn’t consider as something that’s needed to be worried about or to act suspicious with. “Is it wrong to visit your room?” he answered back in a cool manner.

 

Dae grimaced and shoved the medical kit to him and went inside, “Dude… you are one hell of a er once were back in the room” Tae snarled and got inside as well. He rolled his eyes at the way the two were acting, “One’s a and one’s a … needless to say, it’s a perfect combination” he ranted and closed the door.

 

“What the hell happened to those arms of yours?” Dae snapped at the sight of blood stains building up on the cloth. “It swelled up… I think it’s not that serious” he manage to smile spite of the pain. “Really… and that crooked smile of yours is helping it from being noticed. Whoo hoo…” he sarcastically said. “Don’t worry too much, I got it under control, rest assure that I’ll fix it up” Hyun reassured as he opened up the kit and took out the bandages and ointments.

 

“Honestly, can I really leave Jiyong to you?” sat at the couch and eyed the both of them, “I’m not a kid anymore… why act so parental to me?” Ji kid but didn’t made the mood lighter. “Could you please shut that trap of yours for at least one whole minute? I’m already fed up with having you talk and nag at me like a dying grandma… yet still you have that blabbering mouth of yours working! Sheesh… when will it turn off or something” Tae burst out of frustration.

 

“Excuse me… you er… don’t you give that kind of attitude, you don’t know how hard it already was being beside you all day, what more do you also think that I’d enjoyed at least a fraction of that time we were together!” he yelled back. Though both of them were intensely bickering both Seunghyun and Jiyong were silently fixing up his bandages.

 

“Do you think that it’ll heal up in a few days?” he asked calmly despite the noise from the two, “As long as you take care of it and clean it up, it’ll be good as new… well, make sure you remind yourself to not play around like that again. We wouldn’t want to worsen it up wouldn’t we?” he recalled. “Yeah… that, well nothing dangerous happened and all. So it’s safe to say, we can learn from what had just happened” he giggled and Hyun followed.

 

Even if the wounds sting a little, Ji’s smile didn’t waver in front of Seunghyun. They’d look at each other from time to time and smile if they caught them staring. It was real harmony between the two of them and nothing mattered, even the two who were practically trying to kill each other with vile words and profanities.

 

“There we go, good as new” he jested at the newly tied bandages, “Clean and spiffy as before” Ji complimented. “Thanks so much” he leaned and gave Hyun a quick peck at the cheeks which stunned him, at that time he could only careless if the two were to see. It felt amazing as if they’d kissed yet again. “Don’t worry they were too busy to notice” he whispered and got up from the edge of the bed.

 

“You pea brain dufuss… you don’t have the slightest idea on how irritating your whole existence is!” Dae yelled at Tae’s face, “Likewise you Neanderthal you are one sorry that I’ve met in my entire life and it churns my stomach just to see that damn ugly face of yours!” he retorted back.

 

“I’ve had it… just leave you bastard!” Dae demanded, “Gladly you ” he then rushed towards the unsuspecting Seunghyun and dragged him out of the room and Tae deliberately slammed the door on the way out. “Tch… the nerve of that creep to say those kind of stuff…” he stuck out his tongue and turned to look at where Jiyong was.

 

He then found him at the small counter with a wide grin in his face as he drank some water, “Parched with all the feudal war you’ve wage upon?” he teasingly offered, “Very patronizing… seriously, cut it out or I’ll cut that tongue out of that mouth of yours” he marched towards where Ji was.

 

He chuckled but didn’t dare tease any further, “So…” all of a sudden, Dae’s tone of voice seemed coy, “Where in the blazes did the both of you ran off? I certainly deserve an explanation right after having such a horrid day with that bozo” he took the glass of water from Ji’s hand and drank it all up, with a smirk after he had his drink he looked at Ji with an intense gaze.

 

“You are not going to get away from me and this question” he assured and Ji knows he can say it clearly to him on what they did but he’ll never be too detailed about it. Besides, he thought that maybe it was fine to keep the fact that he and Seunghyun had their first and real kiss, that he also kissed him at the cheek when they weren’t looking. That he felt so attracted to him, he didn’t know what was going on with his mind and body.

 

“Fine, I’ll tell but don’t you dare choke me up with a barrage of questions” he gave a catch and Dae sighed in agreement.

 

Meanwhile

 

Seunghyun and Taeyang were both on their way to their room and at the whole walk, he noticed that Hyun was rather too bright as sunshine. He had a smile plastered in his face and rather, a satisfied look in his eyes. Much to his curiosity, he knows that he wouldn’t lie if he’d ask something that’s going on in his head.

 

“What gave you that smile of the century?” he started off which got Hyun’s attention, “Nothing much… I just had a fine day” he simply replied, “Much like mine… damn it… you shouldn’t’ve brought that guy along. It was bad enough he pisses me off, but also he tortures me with his damn mouth!” he was really ticked off but Seunghyun’s mood was unwavering and he hardly seemed interested on what he had to say.

 

“Excuse me… are you ing ignoring me? This is the first and I ain’t liking it one bit” he stopped in his tracks and a few seconds, Hyun noticed and stopped as well “Anything wrong?” he turned and asked like he hadn’t heard anything. “Yes there is… it’s that head of yours and it’s all screwed up. I’m going to call a psychologist to get you fixed first thing in the morning” he slumped down his hands to his sides and walked ahead of Hyun who was baffled on what he meant.

 

“What’s gotten into him?” he innocently wondered. “Oh well…” he went back to that happy mood yet again. Tae found it odd on what went on the whole time he was with Jiyong, it wasn’t a bad thing but he seemed overly taken by it.

 

I’ve never really felt this thrilled after being kissed… though I’ve felt some sensations whenever me and Chaerin kissed, there’s still something about Jiyong’s kiss that made me feel so alive and the whole time our lips were together, it seemed so sweet and sensual.

 

I never thought I’d do something as bold as that… he seemed quite shocked but he kissed back which meant he was fine with it, if he didn’t wanted it he should’ve shoved me back but instead he kissed me tenderly and wrapped his arms around me. I guess he does have feelings for me… at the slightest I think.