Embarrassingly good

Torn

 

That night I had a magnificent dream, that me and Seunghyun really got along great together, that we started to understand more and more about our likes and dislikes, our mannerisms and our moods. That we both look each other in the eyes to know what’s needed to be said and done.

 

It would be wonderful if that’d be true… that Seunghyun would treat me as someone as valuable as that in my dream. That we were in perfect harmony and tune, that we would be a perfect couple just like I’ve dreamt of before… like what I’ve longed for so long in my life” he was drifting off with his train of thoughts that Daesung found it peculiar.

 

“Had this guy slept right or something?” he wondered at the way Ji looked so taken off “Are you alright? You seem so dazed that even if the world would’ve end right in front of you, you wouldn’t even notice” he jokingly said but to his dismay Ji didn’t heard a single thing though he turned to face him “What?” he innocently asked as he broke from his thoughts.

 

“I said, start packing and leave for a cruise at the north pole so you’d have a splendid trip in the polar ice cap… damn it, what’s gotten into you first thing in the morning?” he sternly asked, “N-Nothing… is there something that needs to be said?” he really wasn’t thinking right, “What… try answering coherently” he rolled his eyes at the way Ji was, but somehow he found it hilarious to have him flying off in his own cloud 9.

 

“You… are you thinking about Seunghyun and that little private trip the both of you did? Though I didn’t found it nice to be left along with an such as Tae… I’d let it go after you spilled the beans about what went along… though… I’ve found it quite suspicious that it’s rather easy to get the info from you” he looked at Ji with a raised brow and a hand on his chin, “You aren’t cutting out any important details aren’t ya?” he specified.

 

“S-Should I… hehe… I mean, is there… anything to hide in the first place?” he stutteringly tried to cover up but one thing’s for sure, Daesung knows when Jiyong’s lying “Cut the crap Kwon Jiyong, I’ve caught you red handed!” he pointed out, “Caught me… whatever would you mean?” he got up to from his seat and planned on making a mad dash towards the door and hide from the undying clutches of his curiosity.

 

“You’re not going to get away that easily my dear… I’ve been inkling to get some serious details and I ain’t letting ya run off like that without a fight” he grinned widely as he blocked all possible exits, “Can I try to jump off the window instead?” he optioned, “Want to kill yourself? We’re at the 10th floor…” Dae reminded, “Would be better than have you humiliate me like a total idiot” he answered back with a forced smile.

 

“Ha! Even if you optioned out your death, you can’t escape me… I’ll bribe Satan to make you spill out” he ridiculously said. “Is there an alternative way for you to stop?” he suggested and Dae gave a second thought and looked at him with a bright smile “Actually…” he trailed off for some suspense, “NO” he sternly replied and he closed in on Jiyong with a playful tackle towards the bed.

 

They ruffled off each other and Ji fought with great effort but Dae would always win against him whenever they play like that. At the midst of the wrestle, they didn’t forget about the injury so they didn’t went all out like they always do. Like how they would toss each other around the soft bed, how they push each other down and claim their victory, how they would tire out after an hour or two of playing around like kids.

 

The room was filled with laughter and some grunts with the accidental elbow on the sides. “I surrender!!!” Ji yelped out when felt so tired that he couldn’t move a muscle, “Good… though I’d prefer that we’d extend it out, due to the injury and lack of energy you currently have right now… I guess I could give some mercy” he mockingly spoke as he prevailed. “I miss this…” Ji added.

 

“Well you were always tired and busy each night I come by, you should be more energetic since you’re the one who always words hard between the two of us” he stated, “Well I don’t have the strength to knock you down hard in the ground and I certainly don’t know how to make you surrender after all these years” he panted heavily, “That’s because I’ve got lots of practice” he inquired, “Practice?... with what?” he curiously asked.

 

“If you must know… wait… no… you’re too naïve to know” he took back with a coy look in the face which bugged Ji, “You’re keeping it a secret? You’re blabbering mouth is actually keeping a secret?” he acted so shocked, “Well… if you put it that way” he sounded like his ego was getting the best of him. “I have tons of trials with those guys I hook up with but… not the way you and I do it though… obviously with you and me it’s just rough fights but in bed it’s rough ” he chuckled lightly but Ji found it gross.

 

“You’re definitely the most disgusting guy that I consider as a friend” Dae grimaced but then shifted back into a smile, “Move that topic for a while, I wanna know whether you and Seunghyun are planning on actually doing something intimate on your honeymoon” he immediately saw Jiyong’s cheeks turn into a tomato, “WHAT THE HELL!!!” he snapped at the thought “Based on his tall frame and how big his tights are… plus the fact that he’s buffed means he’s hiding something lethal down there”

 

Ji was in a buzz at what Dae was tossing over for him to think. He never really thought about before. He never thought about doing it with some other guy and he never watched any gay before in his whole entire life but most of all, he doesn’t know how things would go between him and a guy because one thing was certain. He doesn’t want to get ed up but at the same time he isn’t thinking on placing his own into someone’s hole.

 

Seeing Jiyong thinking crucially, he definitely knows what’s going on inside his head. “I guess there’s a serious matter going on… he must be thinking of a good position to have their first love session” he giggled at the possibilities, “I CAN’T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!” he snapped once more at the way this thoughts made a conclusion “Don’t worry… let things go into their own accord and you’ll do fine… well, based on my experiences, it would be wonderful to but sometimes it feels magnificent when someone you like gets inside ya, it feels a lot awesome and also add the fact that the prostate really helps you off the edge when it gets hit repeatedly”

 

Ji narrowed his eyes at what he said, “You have got to be ting me with this Kang Daesung!” he threatened but Dae wasn’t showing the slightest hint of feat with his tone of voice. “If you love someone, you’ll be willing to render yourself to them, don’t you forget that golden rule in the game of love” he patted and kissed Ji at the forehead “Now get ready to have some breakfast, I’m famished with all the talk” he kidded as he went up to the bathroom leaving Ji beet red yet again with the stuff running around his head.

 

He’s just pulling one on you Ji… of course nothing like that would happen… well… I really hope so… please… don’t let Seunghyun think of something like that, I wouldn’t want to be in that kind of situation nor would I even think straight once I’m in such” he panicked even though nothing had happened, yet.

 

Meanwhile

 

“What?” Seunghyun questioned frankly by the way Tae was looking at him far off, “Is there something wrong? Or are you high on drugs this morning” he teased but Tae was unfazed, “Did something happened between the two of you while we were gone?” he got straight to the point, “Whoa… I ain’t gotten to any certain happenings yet…” he raised his hands up and jested a smile, “What makes you think about something like that… I mean, yeah I’m engaged with a gay guy and I’m starting to like having him around me but… that sort of stuff hadn’t really cross my mind yet and I don’t think It’ll do so” he composed his posture.

 

“Well to be honest you have a stern acknowledgement when it comes to your ual preference, even if you’re drunk as hell you wouldn’t end up getting laid with a in any bar or club” he agreed and Hyun smiled brightly, “But then again, you might end up having with him sooner or later” he added up which gave an awkward feel into Hyun’s side. “Ok… I don’t know whether your excited on knowing if I’d get laid with a guy or you’re just telling me that might happen”

 

“Given the facts here Hyun, you and Ji are starting to have some googly view at each other that even I can tell from a far, it ain’t long before you guys start to feel a certain heat whenever you guys are left alone. Or perhaps maybe you’ve already done something like that with him under our noses so that’s why you’re currently acting like nothing had happened” he seemed confident with his theory.

 

“I think you’re the one who needs a Psychiatrist, cause you’re rather deluded or going nuts” he pointed out but Tae was still dead serious and that made him panic a bit since he knows that when he’s like that, he really feels something strange. “Come on Tae you can’t possibly think that I’ve done anything with him out of the ordinary” he reasoned, “Precisely! You guys aren’t doing anything out of the ordinary… which implies that, you and Jiyong can have officially since you two are already engaged” he elaborated.

 

As much as it sounds legit, it wasn’t right in Hyun’s vocabulary “Listen… I’ll just forget we’ve talked about something like this alright? One more word about this and I’m tossing you out of the window” he warned and Tae was about to protest but Seunghyun shushed him and landed a finger in his lips to seal it up, “Not a word…” he added and pulled out his finger and wiped the saliva that got stuck on his finger on Tae’s shoulder.

 

That was one conversation I was really willing to bail out… damn it… what in the world came up inside Tae’s mentally damaged head? N-Now that he mentioned it… I’m also starting to have images about guy to guy … !” he hissed loudly at the thought and left Tae there shaking his head on how much it made an impact at him. “If you really didn’t had the slightest intention on doing anything like that with Jiyong, you wouldn’t end up having those types of images in your head” he chuckled.

 

Both Jiyong and Seunghyun were baffled at the way their friends talked about those kind of stuff. Those things that only two people that are willing to be intimate with do, the things that also married people do on their first night after wedding day, and the thing that expresses the passion a person has for another.

 

“I’ve got to get these taught out of my head… if I don’t I’ll feel awkward whenever me and Jiyong are together and I don’t want to be quite obvious with that in front of Tae…” he feared at the outcome. Being busy on pushing out the embarrassing thoughts, he didn’t notice someone approach beside him. Since the balcony was spacious, they both didn’t notice each other’s presence, “It isn’t true… Seunghyun isn’t going to think of something like that… he’s straight and he always showed that to me… but then again, kissing a guy back isn’t as manly as it would seem… no no no… I shouldn’t think like that” he was starting to get confused.

 

“Jiyong and I will be better off being good friends that date and accompanies each other whenever we’re together… yeah, I mean… if we’d kiss…” he trailed off and he then started to blush the moment he realises what he just said. “Seunghyun in nice and caring, beside he has tons of experiences with women based on how he looks and acts even before I came into the picture. There’s absolutely no chance in having Seunghyun cross the line between… well kissing” he felt flushed as he recalled the feeling of Seunghyun’s lips.

 

“Now that I think about it… Ji’s lips were rather different from the women that I’ve made out with, actually his was rather… luscious and tender. I haven’t really felt something like that with a different person” he sorted out, “The way Seunghyun’s lips was sweet and inviting” a smile crept out “The way I wanted to explore my hands around Jiyong’s back” he felt himself starting to burn up, “The way he makes my heart pound like crazy as I felt his breathing damp into my face”

 

“Maybe it was Ji’s hum that made me feel so vigorous that moment. Whenever he hummed I felt the whole vibrations tingle my senses and it was addictive…” he shivered slightly at the recollection, “Seunghyun seemed fascinated with it though, if it weren’t for the doorbell he would’ve…” he stopped, “I felt so drunk by kissing Jiyong that I wanted to throw him at the bed and…” he felt his heart pump like never before and his breathing turn heavily.

 

“OH MY GOD PLEASE TAKE THESE THOUGHTS OUT OF MY MIND!” both of them screamed out of the balcony without coherence on whether there’d be someone else around. Guests from outside and ones that were looking out of the window were all shocked at the sudden yell.

 

Feeling relieved at screaming out their problems, both of them took a breath before turning back but only to face each other. None of them spoke as they couldn’t believe that the fact that they were only a few meters adjacent to each other and the question ran inside their heads as they’d fear that they’d over heard about what they’ve babbled out in the open.

 

“H-How long have you’ve been there” Ji shyly questioned, “Um… well, not so long I guess” they both felt like they were caught stealing a cookie from the jar. “Did you… somehow, heard something” Ji started off. “N-Not really… well, maybe the scream but I yelled out as well to ugh… feel refreshed that’s all” he managed to say.


Needless to say, both of them felt like a total idiot on acting something like that without noticing each other but still a smile couldn’t help but to show in their faces. Even if the atmosphere was a tad awkward with having those thoughts running inside their heads and that sudden outburst, they manage to feel a certain tingle inside the moment they saw each other.

 

“Seriously? You guys never cease to amaze me” Dae suddenly spoke out of nowhere, “Really… seeing the both of you getting along with having a scream-off at the balcony was truly remarkable” he added with a mocking tone and all the while, Tae was snickering. “H-How long have you been there” Ji muttered out, “Long enough to hear the screams and that googly woogly atmosphere the both of you were accumulating” he yapped.

 

“If I may add~” Tae tried to speak but Dae cut him off in an instance “Nobody asked for you to add anything else” he sternly implied, “You’re such a puss aren’t ya?” he retorted. “And the both of you… don’t you dare run off again to leave me with this primitive life form if you don’t want your corpse to be hanged right outside the hotel” he threatened both of them after noticing them trying to sneak off.

 

“S-Sure… yeah, we weren’t thinking of doing such thing” Hyun smiled forcefully, “Yeah… we just thought that… maybe we could go to the dining hall to have some breakfast and all… I mean that isn’t a bad idea eh?” he tried to avert the deathly stare Daesung was eminently showing. Without protest nor fur, they went off to the dining hall.

 

Specifically pointing out here, these are their current positions

 

Tae – Hyun – Ji – Dae supposedly because Dae informed that if he was stuck with Tae any less than 3 feet, he’d flip and kill him.

 

The rest of the vacation then followed like that. They first found it troublesome to be used as dividers from the two but as they seem to get through that thought, it was quite fine. They got closer, literally, having each other that close was truly the best.

 

Though it was rather hard to brush off, just having Jiyong around makes me feel alright again. Yeah, maybe I could panic from time to time because of those type of thoughts but never will I feel stressed around him.

 

I never imagined that things would go array like that but still, life seems to be kind enough to let me off the hook. Good thing Seunghyun isn’t that much of a hassle or something. But gosh… thinking something like that… NO!!! No… stop thinking about things like that JIYONG!!!