Chapter 6

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

[A/N: Hey babies! Sorry fot the late upadate T.T]


 

Yeah, that was it. There’s no turning back. Today is your wedding with that jerk. He’ll be your husband and you’ll be his wife. You’re going to live as a wife to that jerk. Whenever this thought came across your mind, you got goose bumps.

You entered your personal fitting room in this building. Apparently, this building or to be exact, this hotel owned by your family. So, this is where you wedding will be held.

                “You’re here Miss Adel.” One lady or known as Jeslyn greeted you. You smiled at her and bowed a bit since she’s older than you.

                “Ah, Miss Adel. I told you many times, don’t bow at me. I don’t deserve it.”

                “Aish, I love doing that.” You giggled.

                “Miss Adel ~ you’re nice girl.”

                “So, you are the one who will prepare me right?” she nodded.

                “Yup. Okay! Let’s start with make-up!” she said cheerfully. She started off with toner, then BB cream and blablabla. She nagged a bit because your skin is flawless but looks little plain.

                “Miss Adel, you should take care of your skin.”

                “What to do ~ I’m too lazy ~ but I still look pretty right?” with puppy eyes you stared at her. She chuckled.

                “You’re pretty but next time, please apply at least moisturizer okay?”

You nodded.

                “Stay still or your eyeliner will be in mess.”

After 45 minutes approximately, your make up is done. You’re stunned seeing your reflection on mirror. Jeslyn really did a good job!

You quickly went to your dressing room and changed into your wedding dress. Your wedding dress is very simple since you’re a simple girl. Even your schoolmates didn’t know that you’re the daughter of the owner of this hotel.

After changing into it, you smiled. Somehow, you feel nervous about this wedding. A sigh slipped from your beautiful lips.

                “Wow! Miss Adel! You look so great!!!” Jeslyn complimented you excitedly when you step out from dressing room. You chuckled a bit.

                “Aish, you’re way more beautiful than me.”

                “Are you nervous?”

                “Quite of.”

                “Calm down. The bride shouldn’t be nervous.” She smiled and patted my back.

                “Thank you, Jeslyn.” You smiled.

Jeslyn lead you to waiting room where all your close friends and relatives gathered. From far you could see Chanyeol already in his black suit. His 11 buddies were wearing black suit too, matched with each other.

                “Noona!!! You look so beautiful!” Sehun exclaimed and hugged you. You blushed at his compliment. Chanyeol’s head turned towards you and his eyes widened, his jaw dropped a little and you can see small blush on his face.

                “Thank you, Sehun. But, can you let me go? My dress will be in messy.”

                “OH, sorry noona! You’re too beautiful; I think I’m going to cry.”

                “Aish, Sehun, stop it.”

                “You look different Adel.” Kyungsoo said and his heart-shaped lips curled a smile.

                “Thank you, Kyungsoo.”

Then your bridesmaid, Hanna, handed you a bouquet. Then she dragged you to pool of your friends.

One thing, Chanyeol didn’t approach you since then, and it makes you felt little hurt.

Okay, why would I? Someone please explain to me what is this weird feeling.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol’s POV

                “Chanyeol-ah, she’s looks so beautiful.” Baekhyun said to me. He was so busy taking selca with me and the others. Typical Baekhyun but Tao is worst. He keeps of whining and asks everyone to take a picture of him. Typical Tao.

                “Hyung!!! Look at noona!!! Isn’t she beautiful?!!!” the Oh Sehun came to me and shook my shoulders.

                “Ouch! Stop it Sehun!” I slightly screamed.

I secretly admired her from far. She laughed with her fellow friends. Sometimes, she pouted little bit and make sulking face. I chuckled a bit at her cuteness.

She looks cute in that dress. I personally picked this dress without her knowing. Since she’s too short so it was hard to find any dress that will suit her perfectly.

                “You’re so lucky!” Kris said.

Yeah I know I’m lucky.

__________________________________________________________________________________

                “With the power vested in me, I now announce you as husband and wife.” In the blink of eye, you’re officially married to Park Chanyeol. At that moment, you know there’s no turning back anymore; you’re now a wife to Park Chanyeol The Jerk.

You and Chanyeol greeted all the guests that come to your wedding. You feel your lips are going to be numb due to smile whole day.

After your wedding party, you went straight to hotel room. For tonight, because you’re too exhausted, your dad suggested you to sleep in hotel tonight. You just agreed because you’re too tired.

You swipe the hotel key to unlock the door. When you entered the room, you’re amazed. The room is beautiful. On the bed, there’s rose petal that formed heart shape. Unknowingly, you blushed when you saw it.

You quickly locked the door and grabbed your towels then go into bathroom. You were about to change to your pajamas when you heard someone unlock your door. You hurriedly hide behind the door.

                “Ah, so tired!” a familiar deep voice said. You peeked a bit to look who’s there and you were come to shock when you saw it’s Chanyeol who lying on the bed caused the rose petals scattered all over the place.

You quickly wear your pajamas and huffed to him.

                “What are you doing here?!” you yelled. He startled and stood up.

                “Eh Adel, what are you doing here?” he asked. Looked a bit confused.

                “This is my room.” You said sternly.

                “Your father gave me the key to this room and asked me to rest here.”

You grabbed your phone and dialed your father’s number angrily.

                “Dad! Why do you give this brat a key to my room?!”

                “Adel, he’s your husband already.” You gulped. Okay, you forgot he is your husband.

                “But still…you shouldn’t give it to him!”

                “I know, but please. Only tonight. The other rooms are fully booked.”

                “Just ask him to go back home then!”

                “Adel, you’re tired right? He’s tired too. Please have some human sense.”

                “Whatever!” you hung up. You looked at Chanyeol, gave him the death stare.

You climbed up on the bed and pushed him harder make he falls from bed.

                “Sleep on the couch!”

Surprisingly, Chaneyol followed your words and go straight to the couch and laying his tall body there. You closed your eyes, try to ignore him.

After one minute, you still can’t sleep even though you had your eyes close tightly. You lowered your blanket, take a glance to Chanyeol.

He’s already sleeping without even change into pajamas. His tall body doesn’t fit the couch make he has to squeeze his body little bit. You feel pity towards him, yeah because you still have human sense.

You jumped from your bed, stood in front of him. You cover his body with blanket carefully not to wake him up or you’ll be dying from embarrassment. You started to admire his features. His eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his lips. He’s handsome. You secretly complimented him.

You don’t know what happened but you started to play with his hair, eyebrows and nose. You feel something and you don’t know how to describe it. Slowly, you leaned closer to him and kiss his cheek.

You pulled it quickly when you realized your sudden action. You cupped your cheeks and hurriedly climbed back to your bed and pulled the blanket until it covers your whole body.

I JUST KISSED HIM ON HIS CHEEK PEOPLE.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol’s POV

A back pain that I feel forced me to wake up. I looked at my watch. It’s 2.45 a.m. I didn’t even change to my pajamas. Too tired. Never imagined wedding could be this tiring.

Suddenly I realized a blanket was wrapped around me. So far what I remember, I didn’t wrap myself with blanket. I looked upon person who silently sleeps on the bed. I chuckled a bit.

                “Adel, I caught you.” I muttered.

I can’t believe that I’m a husband. When the pastor announced it, my heart beat stopped for a while. I am now a husband to Adel Lee, or I should call her Adel Park after this.

I smiled at my thoughts. Calling her Adel Park after this.

I stood up and unconditionally, my steps go towards her. I sat at the edge of the bed. Watching her sleep.

I brush off her fringe. She snored a bit. She looks so tired.

               “I can’t believe you’re my wife now, Hobbit.” I whispered. She stirred in her sleep. mumbled something.

Why she looks so cute like that?

OMG STOP IT PARK CHANYEOL.

I stood up and quickly remove my eyes from her. I grabbed towels and go towards the toilet. After take a quick bath, I took a glance to my petite wife on the bed. Admiring her. Just like I did during our wedding past few hours.

I smirked when I figured something to tomorrow morning. I crawled up on the bed, took a place beside her.

I just want to see her reaction tomorrow kekekekekeke

__________________________________________________________________________________

                “Aw, I’m so glad that they’re getting closer now.”

                “They look perfect!”

                “Let’s take a picture of them.”

                “I think they already like each other.”

                “That’s a big news!”

                “Should we wake them up?”

                “Should we?”

                “Aw, so cute ~”

Your beauty sleep was disturbed by voices. Groggily, you open your eyes slowly. You want to get up, but something stopped you.

                “Move your hands, Eric.” You said. You thought it was your annoying brother’s hand. You push that hand off from your body.

                “Ah ~ let’s sleep more.” You rubbed your eyes quickly when you heard that annoying deep voice. Your eyes widened when you took a glance beside you.

You heard voices giggling.

                “Mom!!!!!!!” you screamed hysterically. “How do you enter my room?!”

Your high pitch voice wakes Chanyeol up. He smiled but in really teasing way. You clenched your teeth.

                “Sorry honey, I disturb you. By the way, I have the duplicate key.” You mom apologized while showing off a card key o you. Mrs.Park smiled happily.

                “You sleep together?” your mom asked in teasing tone.

                “NO MOM!!!! MOM! CAN YOU SEE THAT THIS BRAT TRIED TO ME?!”

                “Syh Adel. It’s your husband.”

Oh I forgot he is my husband. this world.

                “I can feel we can get grandchildren soon.” Mrs. Park teased. Chanyeol grinned. You smacked his back.

                “I told you to sleep on the couch right?! Why are you so stubborn?!!”

                “You asked him to sleep on couch?” Your mom asked and Chanyeol nodded sadly. Ugh, fakie!

                “My back is already hurt because I sleep on couch.” Chanyeol complained.

                “Poor you son. Sorry on behalf of Adel.” You mom said. You gave him death stare.

                “Why do you need to apologize…….” You mumbled.

Suddenly that brat put her arms around your waist. Moms were “aw-ing” non-stop. You blushed a bit. He cleared his throat.

                “Dear beautiful moms, can I be alone with my wife?” Chanyeol winked.

                “Aw, of course! Let’s go Mely.”

                “Let’s go!”

On the way out they kept giving you these looks and winks. Your mom even does thumbs up. You on the other hand were covering yourself with the blankets and looked horrified. Chanyeol sat next to you on the bed and put an arm around your shoulder when they went out and shut the door. You looked at him in a disgusted way.

                “Let me go while I’m being nice.” You said.

He turned his head around to face you.

“Sorry but I love it this way, MY WIFE.”

 He stared deeply into your eyes while coming closer. You looked at him with your eyes wide open from horror. You could feel that your heart was about to explode whenever you looked him in the eyes. Your eyes were looking at him, warning him through eye contact. That didn’t stop him though since he kept coming closer. Suddenly you felt your body getting heavy, making you fall down from the bed. He tried to catch you but ended up the same direction. You were lying on the floor with him on top. He was still looking at you while his arms were supporting him, surrounding your body. You stopped breathing since you got nervous and looked at him with ‘what the ’ face. He gave you a smirk and was about to do something. He leaned closer……and….

                “Adel, we still have some things to d…” the door was opened from outside and your mom’s head popped up behind the door. “Ops, sorry. Let’s talk later Adel.” She shut the door. You could hear she giggled.

You pushed Chanyeol and stood up. You gave him your famous kick on his legs.

                “Do it one more time, I’ll kick your balls until you got cramp.”

                “Ouch it’s hurt, wifey.” He faked a sob.

                “ert.”

                “What? I can’t hear you, my wife.”

                “Don’t ‘my wife’ me.”

                “I am really sorry. You’re my wife now and there’s no turning back anymore.” He stood up.

He kept coming closer to you with his evil smile. Until your body was already attached to the wall, you couldn’t move anymore.

                “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GIANT?!” you screamed at him.

He laughed.

                “LET ME GO ERT!”

                “You forgot that I’m your husband now.”

                “That won’t change anything.”

                “Really?” and he smirked again and you don’t like that smirk.     

He leaned closer again. He stopped when your nose met his and he rested his forehead against yours.  His lips was about 1 cm from yours. You could hear his breath.

Suddenly you feel something soft against your lips.

THAT CHANYODA KISSED YOU.

AND YOU REPLIED TO HIS KISS.

WHAT THE HELL.

 


 Hi peeps! chapter 6 up!!! Omg sorry for the crap and late update! I'll try to update more often on my smester break okay? Love you peeps!

By the way, lease check out my new FF kekekeke

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/663401/forbidden-love-angst-romance-you-exo-tao-immortal

Happy Reading! XOXO