Chapter 8

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

 

Awwww he looks so damn cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee

Excuse my fangirling people kekeke

 


 

After few days of spending time with him in China, finally, you’re back. You carefully place your steps to your room.

You tried unlocked your room, but the key doesn’t match. You furrowed your eyebrow. Looked at the door with confuse look.

                “Aehri!” you called out one of the maids downstairs. Your voice echoed to the whole house. Your parents in law are already gone to States and that makes only you and Chanyeol left in this big house.

You can hear steps from downstairs and Aehri was panting hard.

                “Yes miss Ad..I mean Mrs. Adel.”

                “What’s wrong with this door? I can’t unlock this.” You complained.

                “Oh, Mrs. Adel….”

                “Oh, please don’t call me like that. That makes me feel horrified.” You exclaimed.

                “But, you’re already married…..”

               “No, put aside the fact that I’m married. Call me, Adel. Adel only. We’re in the same age by the way.” You said friendlily.

                “Oh, okay…A..Adel.”

                “So, what’s wrong with this damn door?”

                “Oh, Mrs. Park already ask Sir Kim to change the key to this room.” You gulped. This is gonna be bad. You can feel that.

                “Oh, why? Mrs. Park changed my room to somewhere else?”

                “Your room is here.” Before Aehri explain, a deep annoying voice interrupted. His head popped up behind his door, looking at you with face on.

You gave a confuse look to Aehri.

                “Yes, Adel. Mrs. Park said, now that you both already married, you two should live in the same room.”

What the . Married with him is bad enough. He kissed me twice makes it even bad. And now, I have to live in the same room with him?! You cried in your heart.

                “What?!” you looked at Chanyeol. He nodded.

                “Your things are already in my room.” He said. You huffed to his room and scanned his room with hawk eyes. And, yes, your things are there.

                “I’m little bit shocked when I opened one of my drawer and your are there.” He said in teasing voice. You gave him death stare.

                “Don’t invade with my things.”

                “Unfortunately, your things are invading my room now.” He twisted around.

                “Um—I leave first.” Aehri said awkwardly. You nodded a bit and glared at Chanyeol again.

                “You, sleep on couch.” You ordered and walked to his bed and lying there like a boss.

                “Oh, sorry. This is my room, so, you choose. Mattress or couch.”

                “Why don’t you choose between those two instead?” you raised your eyebrows. He suddenly climbed up on his bed and lying next to you.

                “I’ll choose here.” He said.

                “Me too. I’m not going to give up.”

                “That’s good.”

                “Huh?”

             “We’re husband and wife anyway. We should sleep together. He turned and faced you. A smirk spread across his face. You cleared your throat.

You looked at him too. It turned into a staring competition. He looked straight into your eyes make your heart gonna explode in no time. Your heart beat even faster, it couldn’t lower its’ speed anymore. You decided to end the competition by rolling your eyes and looking away. He chuckled a bit and pulled you closer to him.

The fact that you’re on the same bed with him now, with his arms around you makes you feel something. Something that you couldn’t figure out what is it.

He move even closer and your tip of nose met his. You closed your eyes, anticipating on what he would do after.

After ten seconds, he still does nothing so you opened your eyes. You can see his lips curled up a playful smile.

                “Anticipated a kiss?” he asked.

You realized that he’s teasing you right now and angrily pushed him away until he fell off from the bed. You climbed down from the bed and looked at him intensely.

                “I’m going to change my clothes. Get out now.” You said in tone which you always use to Eric as if he had to obey you.

               “Just change in front of me. You have nothing to show anyway.” You made exaggerated scowl when those words slipped from his lips.

                “Ugh, ert Yoda.”

                “I become ert when I’m with you only, baby.” He said in seductive voice. That’s make you shivered.

                “Stop it already Chanyeol.” You make your way to bathroom and cursed yourself for anticipated a kiss from him.

Yeah, you have to admit that you started to like the taste of his lips, makes you crave for more. But, you have your own ego anyway.

You won’t win these alone, Park Chanyeol The Yoda.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol’s POV

I pulled her closer to me, it was a sudden action actually. The fact that I’m on the same bed with her, with my arms around her makes my thoughts went somewhere else. Ehem, you know right, where my mind is went for—ugh stop it already Park Chanyeol.

She closed her eyes as I coming closer to her. I really want to peck the beautiful lips of her but she seemed like anticipated something. I put up a smirk on my face.

But, it kind a surprise that she didn’t yelled at me. Usually, she will push me, or give me a famous kick of hers but this time, she didn’t.

I couldn’t help but smile while staring at her beautiful features.

Her long lashes, her thick eyebrows, her cute and pointy nose, her beautiful eyes, her small and tempting lips that seemed perfectly fits with mine. Seeing her lips makes me rewind the first time when we kissed. I mean, that was a sudden kiss by me, but she replied ehem—

Her milky soft skin, her silk hair, her petite figure but she’s looks cute with that height actually—she’s perfect—oh what am I doing now.

She opened up her eyes, maybe because I didn’t do anything. I still put a smirk on my face.

                “Anticipated a kiss?” I asked in teasing tone. Yes, I am too, Adel.

She blushed a bit and pushed me.

                “I’m going to change now. Get out.”

              “Just change in front of me. You have nothing to show anyway.” I chuckled a bit. Eh, why not, we’re husband and wife already—I mean I have rights to—oh Chanyeol, you went too far already.

                “Ugh ert Yoda.” She exclaimed.

                “I become ert when I’m with you only, baby.” I said it in seductive voice.

                “Stop it already, Chanyeol.” She quickly makes her way to bathroom. I laughed slightly.

My cute wife. Indeed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

After two weeks of absence, you are now coming to school again. As you walk to your class, you can hear girls gossiping here and there about how lucky you are to have Chanyeol as your husband. That makes you feel a total annoyed with that.

When you entered your classroom, Hanna ran towards you and pulled you into hug, make you gasped for some air.

                “Hanna, I can’t breathe.” You said as struggling to free yourself.

                “Adel!!!! How’s your honeymoon?? Tell me the details please!!!!”

                “Nothing happened. I didn’t enjoy it though.” You answered lazily.

                “WHAT?! I mean, you and Chan—” you realized what Hanna mean and widened your eyes.

                “NO!!! ing no!” Hanna laughed. She leaned closer to you.

               “Adel, you’re a total loser. How can you make your own husband do nothing to you?” she winked and that makes you go goose bumps.

                “Hanna, you want to know something?”

                “What?”

                “You’re being ridiculous right now.” She rolled her eyes.

                “Adel!!! You have to know something. Aishhhh it makes me want to teach you some tips about marriage.” You laughed.

                “Hanna, you’re not even a wife and you don’t have husband and you want to teach me about marriage?”

She shook her head, disagreed with you.

                “Adel, Adel, Adel. You need someone like me, right now.”

            “Hanna, Hanna, Hanna. I don’t need your advice. Now, revise on Maths. We’re going to have quiz tomorrow right?”

                “Quiz?” she raised her eyebrows.

                “Aw, you’re really thinking hard about my marriage until you don’t pay attention to what Sir Hyun said just now.” You said in sarcastic way.

                “He said what?”

                “We’re going to have quiz tomorrow, so go and study.”

                “Oh crap!” she said panickly.

You laughed at her clumsiness. It’s just, she believe what you said just now. There’s no quiz tomorrow, you just feel she’s being too excited about you and your damn husband, so you need something to shift her mind away.

Speak of that, what Hanna said is totally rubbish.

Chanyeol has kissed me, I’m not a loser. At least, I made him kissed me.

Oh, why does it matter to me?

Crap.

 


 

Hi fellas! Another updateeeeeee

I cant help but to write this instead of revising my subjectttt

By the way,

Thank you new subscribers I love youuuuuuu

Please do comment for improving my skills hehehe

Thank you darlingsss

 

GOD THIS THING IS SO CUTE I CAN'T

(imagining myself as Adel)

LOL sorry for fangirling

Hope you don't mind xD