Chapter 2

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

                “Pack up your things, Adel.” Your mom ordered you.

 

                “For?”

 

                “You’re going to stay at Chanyeol’s house for your wedding preparations.” You widened your eyes.

 

                “MOM!” you yelled. Your mom smiled sweetly.

 

                “Adel, that’s the best thing to do. You can learn about him and he’ll learn more about you.” She said while patting your back.

 

I already know him, mom. He’s total jerk.

 

                “Mom, please…………….” You begged.

 

                “Adel, please do this. I count on you.”

 

                “You forgot mom. I never agreed on this.” you emphasized.

 

                “But, Chanyeol already agreed.”

 

                “Only him. Not me.”

 

                “You said, you’ll agree if he likes you. It’s obvious that he likes you, Adel.”

 

                “No, he doesn’t like me, mom. He just loves to bully me.”

 

                “People said, teasing means love.” Your mom argued.

 

                “That’s not love mom. That’s harassment.”

 

                “Adel, I never asked you anything before this right? Please. Go well with this arrangement. I’m sure you’ll be happy.”

 

                “No, mom. No. You don’t know how jerk Chanyeol is.”

 

                “I didn’t see him as a jerk.”

 

                “Mom, you don't know him well, mom.”

 

                “And you don’t know him well too, Adel.”

 

                “I’m not interested to know him.”

 

                “Adel. It’s final. You’re going to stay at Chanyeol’s house for a moment till your wedding day.”

 

                “Mom….”

 

                “Adel. That’s it. Either you like or not, it’s a must.” Your mom left you afterwards because she doesn’t want to argue no more.

 

You sighed deeply. It’s hard to persuade your mom about this. She seems so determined about this marriage. You couldn’t argue no more.

 

I’m so doomed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

You have arrived at so-called-your future husband’s house. Your jaw dropped when you saw a big house in front of you. You never thought Chanyeol was so damn rich like this. Yes, he’s rich, but you don’t expect he has a big house like this.

 

                “Wow!” your annoying little brother let out his excitement. You smacked his back.

 

                “Shut up.”

 

                “Noona, you’re so lucky!” you glared at him. “Yeah, I’m so lucky because I’m stuck with all this .” You thought of it yourself.

 

                “Adel!!!” you can hear Mrs. Park called out your name. You smiled upon her.

 

                “Hello Mrs. Park.” You greeted her and bowed.

 

                “Aish, don’t call me Mrs. Park. From now on, I’m your mother. So call me, omma. Understand?”

 

                “Aaaa, yes Mrs…omma.” You said it awkwardly.

 

                “Maids! Come and help her with her luggage.”

 

                “It’s okay omma, I can do this. It’s not heavy at all.”

 

                “Aish, you’re my future daughter in law. How can I let you carry those heavy things? Leave it there. Maids will bring it upstairs.”

 

Mrs. Park went in with your mother. They talked a bit while laughing. You followed them from behind. Your brother was at your back, looking at the big house and their luxurious furniture with amazed look.

 

                “Hey, you’re here future wife!” Chanyeol screamed from upstairs. You glared at him with annoyed look. He ran down.

 

                “Hello mom, hello dad.” He greeted your parents. Your parent smiled.

 

                “Aw, Chanyeol. You called us like that already?”

 

                “Yeah because I’ll be your son in no time, mom, dad.” He smiled but in really sarcastic way.

 

                “I’m glad to have you as Adel’s husband.”

 

    "It's FUTURE husband mom." you argued.

 

    "Aish, he'll be your husband anyway." NO mom, please NO.

 

                “It's okay, mom and dad. Probably she still can't accept me. Please don't be mad at her.”

 

Ah, he’s so good in acting!

 

                “Yeol, can you show where’s Adel room is?” his mom asked for his favor.

 

                “Of course I can. Come on my future wife.” You glared at your dad, asked for help. But he didn’t understand you and said;

 

                “Go and follow him, Adel.” Okay your father gave you a command. You put weak steps, following Chanyeol’s steps.

 

Suddenly, he stopped and you accidentally hit his chest. Yeah, because you’re too short compared to him.

 

                “If you want me to hug you, just say so.” He said. You stick your tongue out, disagreed on his statement.

 

                “Aw, my future wife looks so cute.” He teased you.

 

                “Shut up and don’t future wife me cause I’m not going to be your wife.”

 

                “Hm, I wonder how you can disagree on this. Hm, I mean, don’t you love your parents? They really want you ended up with someone nice, like me.” He winked. Suddenly, you feel an electricity waves in your heart. You’re flustering hard right now. Maybe because of his sudden wink.

 

                “You’re too confident Park Chanyeol.”

 

                “Because I’m confident you’ll ended up with me forever, baby.” He said it while putting an evil smile.

 

                “Don’t baby me, Park Chanyeol. It sounded disgusting.”

 

                “Don’t Park Chanyeol me, baby. It sounded rude.” He mimicked you.

 

You sighed. Can’t argue more with the greatest Park Chanyeol.

 

                “You lost. Here, your new room.” He opened a door behind him.

 

IS IT ROOM OR HOUSE? You amazed with the great decorations of the room and the room is so big, compared to your room. It’s two times big.

 

                “Wow.”

 

                “Wow?”

 

                “Nice room.” You said.

 

                “Guess who will be staying at the next door.” He said in teasing voice. You looked at him.

 

                “Don’t tell me…..” he nodded.

 

                “Yes my Adel. I’m at next door, don’t come to me at night even though you want it Adel.”

 

                “ing no. Never.”

 

                “We’ll see tonight.” He smirked.

 

He planned on something and you knew it.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 You wrapped a blanket around your body. It’s so cold tonight and a sudden chill came and hovering you.

 

                “, blame the maids because told me such horror story.” You are well known as a coward. You’re too coward and you can shake a cinema hall with your voice whenever you watch horror movie at cinema. You can’t even hear the word of “ghost” or “vampire” because you’ll get goose bumps.

 

And earlier today, when you had a small talk with the maids, they told you a horror story about this big house.

 

                “I hope you’re not shock whenever you hear woman’s crying.” One of the maids warned you. You were eating ramen, chocked.

 

                “I’m sorry miss. Let me clear this up.”

 

                “Ah, it’s okay.”

 

                “There’s a story behind this house. Mrs. Park bought this because it’s so cheap compared to its’ actual value. So, Mrs. Park bought it. People said, this house was owned by a businessman.”

 

                “Syhh Aehri ~ don’t tell her such story! You know it’s only rumors!” a middle-aged maid scolded Aehri.

 

                “But…”

 

                “Stop it Aehri. Miss Adel probably can’t sleep tonight because of you.”

 

Aehri shut , at least. But when she walked you to your room, she continued her story;

 

                “A businessman had a beautiful wife and cute daughter and his wife had another baby in her tummy. Unfortunately, the business didn’t go well as expected so the businessman went to loan and so on. Loan sharks were coming after him and he can’t handle with the stress and kill himself in front of his wife. His wife couldn’t bear with it, she killed her own daughter and then she killed herself.”

 

                “Then?” you asked out of curiosity. Want to know more.

 

                “Then, bank sold this house and Mrs. Park bought it. At night, you could hear woman’s voice and baby’s crying.”

 

                “It just a rumor, isn’t it?” you asked. More to calm yourself down.

 

                “Yeah, but I heard it so many times before.”

 

                “Please Aehri. To be very honest, I’m a coward person ever exist on this earth. I might run to your room and forced you to sleep with me.”

 

                “But miss, I didn’t sleep here. All the maids will sleep at another house next to this house.” She said.

 

                “What?”

 

                “Yeah, we will come in the morning then go back when it’s time for sleep.”

 

                “So?”

 

                “So, no one will accompany you tonight. But, don’t worry, next to your room is Chanyeol’s room. You can sleep with him.”

 

                “Oh please, Aehri. I won’t.”

 

                “Besides, he will be your husband right? I don’t think it’s wrong.”

 

                “Aehri, please stay with me tonight.” You begged.

 

                “Miss, Mrs. Park will fire me if she knows.”

 

                “I won’t let her know about this. Please.”

 

                “You won’t but others will. We have rules and we don’t dare to break it.”

 

                “Aehri ~”

 

                “Okay miss! Have a goodnight! Chanyeol don’t usually lock his door! You can rush to his room if you’re scared. Sweet dreams!” then Aehri left you. Alone.

 

That’s how you ended up, covering your whole body. Big room is not a good idea if you’re alone.

 

Suddenly you hear a woman’s voice. God! The maids were true. Aehri was true! Your body was shaking too much. You tried to restrain yourself, not to rush to Chanyeol’s room.

 

Then you heard a baby’s sound.

 

Silence.

 

                “Adel ~” you hear someone called out your name. You were too scared to open up your eyes.

 

                “Adel ~”

 

                “Adel~” you tighten your eyes close.

 

Silence.

 

You let out a sigh of relieve. Then suddenly you hear someone’s screamed. You were too shocked. You jumped off the bed and unlocked your door and rushed to Chanyeol’s room. When you saw him, you hurriedly ran towards him and hugged him. It was under control. You’re too shocked and scared.

 

You shed tears.

 

                “I told you.” He said. You realized that you’re currently hugging him, let it go. You glared at him.

 

                “You planned all this right?”

 

                “No,” poker face of Park Chanyeol.

 

You felt your legs too weak and fell off.

 

                “Bad jerk. Bad jerk. Annoying brat. Stupid.”

 

                “Hey, come on. I’m just joking.”

 

                “Your jokes were so stupid Park Chanyeol. As stupid as you.” Tears were running down to your cheeks.

 

                “Hey, why are you crying?” he looked at you. You were already sobbing. Yeah, because you’re too scared.

 

                “You’re scared?”

 

                “No, Park Chanyeol. Your jokes were too funny until I cried.” You stood up, brushing of your pajamas and wiped your tears.

 

                “Goodnight.” You said. As you want to walk out from his room, you feel something stopped you. Chanyeol grabbed your hand and said;

 

                “I’m sorry.”

 

                “No need to be sorry. As expected from you Chanyeol.” You said it heartlessly.

 

                “Let me accompany you until you fall asleep.” He offered. You shook your head.

 

                “Are you sure?”

 

You nodded confidently.

 

                “Are you really really really sure?” suddenly the sound of those voices coming to your mind. You turned your back. He smirked.

 

                “Let’s go.”

 

Park Chanyeol. You won tonight. I won’t let you win these games alone.


 

Chapter 2 up! 

How was it guys!

Btw, thanks for reading and please don't be silent readers I need your feedback hehehe

Thank you!