Chapter 9

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

EXO as Adel-Chanyeol's problem solver kekekeeke


 

                “Ah!!! I’m so bored.” You whined in the living room, flailing your arms in the air. Chanyeol  is already out. He was in rush. You don’t want to ask where he went. Yeah, because you have ego too. But you’re curious though. You’re curious if he has girlfriend. Yeah, because it was arranged marriage. Probably he has one.

It’s been one month and half since you live with him alone in this house. At daylight, the maids are here but they’ll leave at night. It makes only you and Chanyeol when night comes. And you hate nights because that’s time Chanyeol will make you feel annoyed and makes you feel confuse about your own feelings. Sometimes, he’s being too sweet and sometimes, he’s being too annoying. Sometimes you hate him, sometimes you don’t hate him. You’re in confused state actually.

Suddenly, the bell rang and you make yourself turned around to see who’s coming at this hour. Aehri opened the door and she spread a wide smile when she saw the guests.

You heard several voices out there making you wonder who is it. You stood up and go to the door.

                “Hey Suho oppa! What are you doing here?” you asked when you see the guest. Suho gave you his killer smile before entering the house with other guys too.

                “We are here to visit our beautiful petite burnet, Adel Park.” Xiumin said in cheerful voice. You cupped your cheeks and smile shyly.

                “Aish, my Umin oppa – I’m not beautiful.” You denied.

                “NOONA!!!! I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY DID CHANYEOL HYUNG HURT YOU ANYWHERE? I WAS VERY WORRIED!!” A familiar tall maknae ran to you and hugged you tightly. The others laugh.

                “Yah, Sehunnie! Why would you worry? Adel is more strong compared to Chanyeol. Don’t you worry about her.” Kai chuckled. You laugh lightly at Kai’s words.

               “Um—guys by the way, Chanyeol is not home right now.” You cleared up your throat. The guys widened their eyes.

                “He’s the one who asked us to come over.” Baekhyun said.

                “I don’t know where he goes to. But after he received a call from certain someone, he left in rush.” You explained.

The boys look at each other and wondered. Until Suho nudged Kyungsoo’s arm and give some sort of signs and Kyungsoo’s jaw dropped.

You furrowed your eyebrows at them asking what the hell they think about. Kyungsoo shook his head and grabbed your hand.

                “Adel! Since Chanyeol is not here, let’s play something!”

                “Yeah, let’s play something!” Baekhyun exclaimed.

                “I vote for 007 Game!” Luhan raised his hands.

                “Do you know how to play it, Lu?” Kris asked coldly.

Luhan smacked Kris’s hand and he let out a small yelp.

                “Guys, I know you’re hiding something from me…” you said, broke the noisiness.

Kyungsoo looked at Suho and Suho looked at Baekhyun, to be precise they kept looking at each other.

                “Guys!” you yelled. As annoying Chanyeol is, you still care. He’s your husband anyway. You have rights to know where he’s at.

                “If I tell you, don’t be frustrated okay?” Lay said. You nodded.

You looked at the boys with questioned look. What is so difficult to tell you where is Chanyeol. It’s not like you’ll kill them anyway. You are not capable enough to have arm fight with them.

                “Lay, I’m waiting.”

                “I have that feel. Ji Hyun is back.”

                “Ji Hyun?”

                “Chanyeol’s childhood crush.”

That sentence just gave you a big heart attack.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol’s POV

Ji Hyun is back. She’s back after two years. She’s back.

I rushed to airport when I received phone call from her. When I saw her, the feelings from past is blooming. She looks beautiful as usual. Her charming smile never failed to make me smile insanely.

She waved to me happily with wide smile. I can’t help it and ran towards her and pulled her into hug. She startled a bit.

                “Yeol, miss me?” she asked.

                “Of course. I miss you like crazy.”

She chuckled a bit and tightens her arms around me. I caressed her soft silky hair.

                “You’re still the same Ji Hyun.” I whispered in her ears. She giggled because it ticklish.

                “I heard you’re married.”

Dang! It hit me hard. I’m married. I have wife. She’s waiting for me at home. Those words are lingering around. I pushed her a bit causing her to pout cutely.

                “Yeol—congratulations for your wedding! Ah—I wonder how pretty your wife is!” she said excitedly.

She’s my childhood friend. I have crush on her of course. But it’s obvious she likes Baekhyun instead.

I smiled at her and nodded.

                “Yeah, she’s pretty. Pretty annoying.” I said bluntly.

                “Yah! You’re so mean!!” she yelled at me and pinched my arms. I groaned.

                “Hey, I’m not mean, but I’m very niceeee ~” I said in tone causing her to laugh even more.

                “Hm, Yeol. By the way, Baekhyun knows I’m back?” she asked. Yeah, that’s it, she’s still has some sort of feelings for Baekhyun.

                “I think he doesn’t know. After received your call I—oh my god!! I call the guys to come over but—oh let’s go Ji Hyun! Let’s meet the guys!” I dragged her to my car and drive with maximum speed.

When I arrived home, the boys are already there with gloomy look. Adel was nowhere to be found. Suho sighed several times and Sehun’s eyes little bit red maybe he’s crying.

                “Guys—I am sorry. But, here’s Ji Hyun. Ji Hyun’s back!” I said it in happy tone. To get other’s attention. Baekhyun looked upon me and smirked.

                “Oh hi Ji Hyun. Long time no see.” Baekhyun said monotonously. I furrowed my eyebrows at his words and tone.

                “Baek. You’ve grown taller.” Ji Hyun chuckled.

               “Yeah, I know right. And you have grown shorter.” He teased. Ji Hyun slapped Baekhyun’s arms and laughed cutely.

                “Where’s Adel?” I asked out of sudden. Because it’s weird that she’s not here with the guys. Adel and the guys are pretty much closer now. Closer than me I guess.

                “Your wife is gone with Min Hyuk just now.” Kai stressed his voice at ‘your wife’ phrase.

                “Oh.” Wait, she’s going out with that ice cream again?

                “She said, she’ll be late because Min Hyuk wants to treat her dinner.” Sehun continued.

                “Oh, okay then. Guys! Let’s have dinner here! I’ll ask maids to cook delicious food for us. It’s been two years since—”

                “I’m not joining this dinner.” Kyungsoo stood up cuts off my sentence. I looked at him with ‘what the hell’ look.

                “But why?”

                “Because I don’t feel like to have dinner tonight. I’m leaving.” Ji Hyun grabbed Kyungsoo’s arms.

               “Ah—Kyungsoo, please. I want to have dinner with you guys.” She begged and pouted. Tch, cute. I said it to myself.

Kyungsoo sighed.

                “Hm, I’ll never win if you make aegyo like that, Ji Hyun.” He said.

                “Hehehe.” She grinned. Oh, God. You created such a beautiful human.

After have some dinner and bid farewell to the guys and also Ji Hyun, I rested my case on couch. I looked at my watch and wondering where’s Adel right now. As soon as I want to press her name on my phone screen, a main door was opened from outside. I took a glance. She’s back already.

                “I’m home.” She doesn’t sound happy.

                “How’s dinner with Min Hyuk?” I asked.

                “Pretty good. He’s a good cook, indeed.” I don’t know why but when she said that, I feel little bit jealous. Not little bit. I feel veryyyyyy jealousssss.

                “What did he cook?”

                “Soondubu Jiggae, Seolleongtang and Kimbap as well.” She replied. My jaw dropped at her words. That ice-cream can cook!

                “Oh, that’s nothing much. Really.” Those words came out from my mouth because I have ego, I’m ego to admit he’s good and better than me.

                “I’m going to change now. Don’t enter the room.” She walked upstairs with sad look and slammed the door.

She’s not the same Adel I have known before, the one who always talked back to me and attacked me with her words. She’s little bit different today.

What’s wrong with her, I wonder.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kyungsoo’s POV

                “Do you love Chanyeol?” I asked Adel this morning. She looked bit startled with my question.

                “Wh—what do you mean, Kyungsoo?”

                “I know it, Adel. You love him, am I right?”

She looked at me with confused look.

                “Adel, I want to ask. Did you feel jealous when Chanyeol has his eyes over girls other than you?”

                “I—I—.” I smiled. So that was it, Adel has fallen for Chanyeol. I put my hands on her shoulders.

                “It’s okay Adel. I know it and I understand it. Don’t you worry because I know Ji Hyun since I was ten years old. She’s a nice girl—.”

                “Wait, Kyungsoo—are you telling me that I have feelings for Chanyeol?” she laughed awkwardly then I heard a small sob.

                “Are you crying?”

                “No, something went into my eyes.”

I hugged her from behind and patted her head.

I need to help her, fight for her own husband.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Suho’s POV       

“You love him, didn’t you?”

                “Why is everyone asks me the same question since earlier?”

                “Because you showed it too much.”

                “Ridiculous.”

                “Adel, admit it already.”

                “No, I’m not. If you guys think I’m sad because my husband went out and see other girl, you’re wrong.”

                “But you are, right now. You can’t hide it anymore. Chanyeol may not see it because he had his head all over Ji Hyun’s heels. But we can see it.”

                “Suho oppa, please. Stop it. Yeah, I’m bit frustrated. I admit it because he should tell me where he’s going so I wouldn’t look like a dumb when people asking about him.”

                “That’s mean, you’re jealous.”

                “I’m not, oppa.”

                “Whatever Adel. If you love him, fight for him. He’s your husband anyway.”

                “Hmm—” she let out a frustrated sigh. I look at her.

                “Adel, go out with your friends. Chanyeol probably take Ji Hyun home when he realized he’s the one who asked us to come over.”

                “But why?”

                “Just go. Call your closest friend. Go out for shopping, eat or movies.”

                “I wonder why you ask me to do these things.” She muttered.

                “Adel, before your wound become even bigger, follows my words. Okay?” she nodded and grabbed her phone. Calling for someone.

I left her afterwards. I can’t bear anymore to see that sad look from her eyes. She’s stubborn and ego, just like Chanyeol.

And that brat! How dare he still like someone else when he has wife?! Besides, his feeling for Ji Hyun is only one sided-love.

I should really gather the boys and find solution for this big problem. Exceptional for that Chanyeol .

 __________________________________________________________________________________

                “Chanyeol’s childhood crush.”

Lay’s voice echoed to the walls. You stared at ceiling and imagining stupid things like Chanyeol will divorce you and so on.

But it makes you wonder. Why would he agree to this marriage if he has someone he likes?

Suho suggested you to go out somewhere before Chanyeol got home. He’s probably take that ji Hyun home, so to make sure you’re not hurt, Suho asked you to go out. The only person came across your mind is Min Hyuk. So you dial-up Min Hyuk’s number and he’s gladly to go out with you.

You took a glance at body next to you. After arguing too much, both of you decide to sleep together on the same bed but you put a pillow in the middle as border. Besides, the bed is so big, it can fits four people.

You can see his back. His broad shoulders and his long legs look perfect from behind. You have to admit now that you have feelings for him. It’s impossible for not having feeling after shared kiss and sleep next to him every night.

You sighed deeply and turned your body. Not to look at his back anymore. Unknowingly, a tear slip from your eyes. You put your hands against your chest.

                “I think I have feelings for you.”

                “I think I like you.”

                “I think I love you.”

 


Chapter 9 up!

Guys, help meeeeeee!!!!

I have test on Wednesday (26th Feb) 

BUT I KEEP ON WRITING THIS INSTEAD OF REVISING MY SUBJECT!!!

/sigh/ 

By the way, I can't wait to update next chapter kekekeke

But I'll update after my test over okay?

Thank you for positive comments I really appreciate it.

I love you guysssssssssssssssssss sooooo muchhhhh!!!

Dont be silent readers and leave some comments kekeke

Byeyeommmm let's meet on Friday with new chapter okayyy love yaaaa

/sorry for angging too much/ LOL

BY THE WAYYY CNBLUE IS BACKKKK GOD ASDFGHJKL THEY LOOK SOOOOO HANDSOME 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=75KBwVtd_W0

[CAN'T STOP FULL MV]

Okay byeeeee I need to read something for my upcoming test /cries