Chapter 17

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

[A/N: Hi fellas! Whoaaaaa I haven't update for ages right aw I'm sorryyyyyyyy, here's new update and let's scream out happiness because I finished my Diploma already yehet! Enjoy! ^^]


You’re finally going to your language class again after two days of absence. Chanyeol already off to his dad’s office to take care some work there. He apologized to you because he couldn’t send you to your language class. After giving you a small peck on your lips, he shoved in his car and drove away.

You’re now waiting for Kris to pick you up. Chanyeol already had someone to send you. The bell rang and you know it must be Kris. You ran to the door and opened it. A shock came to you when you saw it’s not Kris, but Ji Hyun. She’s standing there with her arm crossed and fake smile spread across her face.

                “Oh hi.” You greeted her. “Chanyeol is not here.” You said.

                “Oh really? I’m sorry for disturbing you early in the morning.”

                “It’s okay.”

                “By the way, it’s Chanyeol who asked me to come over. He wants to accompany me to my cousin’s house.” You feel something stabbed you right to your heart when she said that. You shook your head and calm yourself.

They’re friends. You thought if it yourself.

                “Oh, I’m sure he had some emergency at his dad’s office this morning and he forgot to tell you that. He left without even have breakfast.”

                “Is it okay for you if I wait for him here?”

                “Sure, go ahead. But I need to leave you with the maids. I have class.” Right after that, Kris arrived with  his car. You waved to him happily and make sign wait for a while. Ji Hyun turned her body and you can see she slowly clenched her fist.

You ignore her as you wear your sneakers.

                “Ji Hyun, please help yourself. I’m going first.” You bowed and ran to Kris’s car.

                “What’s Ji Hyun doing here at time like this?” Kris asked as soon as you get in the car. You shrugged your shoulders.

                “Hm, she said Chanyeol promised to accompany her to her cousin’s house.”

                “Oh? She should ask Baekhyun instead.” Kris murmured.

                “Oppa, what if Chanyeol back to Ji Hyun?” you blurted out your thoughts. Kris smiled and tapped your hand slowly.

                “Hey, hobbit. He won’t. I know him for years, I know when he’s in love, or not. And from what I see, he’s in love with you.”

You smiled at Kris’s words. Yeah, you should trust Chanyeol as much as he trusted you.

                “Thank you oppa, your words make me feel at ease. But please, don’t call me Hobbit anymore.” You said in serious tone and he slightly laughed. He patted your head while making a turn.

                “Anything for my little Adel. Little Adel sounds better right?” He smiled sweetly.

                “Yes, that sounds better than Hobbit.” You nodded cutely.

Kris oppa, or Wu Yi Fan (his Chinese name) is a cold guy, but you know he’s so caring and lovable. He never say no to you and secretly giving you tons of advice and sweet words. You’re not so close to him just like how you do with Sehun and Kyungsoo, but right now you feel like he’s your real brother already.

He stopped his car right in front of the language center and you can see Min Hyuk is already there and waved at you cheerfully with a content smile. You turned to Kris and quickly gave a small peck on his cheeks.

                “Thank you oppa!” his cheeks look little bit red due to embarrassment.

                “Sure, no problem!” then, he drove away while giving you a flying kiss and winked. You giggled softly seeing cold Kris has turned into cutie pie Kris. Min Hyuk patted your back, causing you turn your body to him. You curled up a genuine smile.

                “Hi, morning.” You said. Min Hyuk eyed-smiled and put his arms around your shoulders.

                “Let’s go Hobbit!” you smacked his back.

                “Yah! Since when you joined the boys huh? Calling me like that?” you asked while furrowing your eyebrows. He chuckled at your words.

                “Since I realize that you’re the real Hobbit.” He said playfully, earning a kick from you at his legs. He yelped.

                “Don’t call me like that, or you’ll die.” You huffed into classroom and Min Hyuk followed you from behind, with his big laugh.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol’s POV

                ‘Channie, you promised to accompany me to my cousin’s house right?’

                ‘Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot to tell you that I got important things to do right now.’

                ‘It’s okay, I’ll wait for you at your house.’

                ‘No, just wait for me at your house.’

                ‘But, I’m at your house already and your-so-called-Aehri-maid is looking at me with unsatisfied look right now.’

                ‘Adel is there?’

                ‘No, she’s out with Kris oppa. Did she cheat on you?’

                ‘That’s not funny Ji Hyun. She’s my wife, respect her little bit. I’m the one who asked Kris to fetch her.’

                ‘Oh, I forgot you have wife. It’d be better if you don’t have one’

                ‘What are the s you talking about.’

                ‘Since you have wife, you are ing ignore me.’

                ‘She’s my wife, Ji Hyun. Why do I need to repeat same things? You have Baek right? Go with him instead. I’m busy and I’ll be late. Probably can’t go with you.’

                ‘But, I want to go with you.’

                ‘I’ll call Baek to fetch you.’

                ‘No, I don’t want.’

                ‘Whatever. I’ll call him. Bye.’

                ‘Chanyeol, pleaseeeeeeeeee.’

I throw my phone away. I don’t know what’s wrong with Ji Hyun. Why does she always say things like that. Saying I’m ing ignore her, because of Adel. She should really realize that Adel is my wife and I love her more than anything in this world. I let out a sigh and take my phone back, dialed Baekhyun’s number.

                “Hey Bacon. I need your help.” I said as soon as I heard Baekhyun’s voice over the phone.

                “Yo, what’s up bro?”

                “Please fetch Ji Hyun at my house.”

                “Eh? She’s at your house? Why?”

                “Yup, I don’t know why, she keeps on blame Adel because we ignored her.”

                “But, we’re ing had dinner together with her last two nights and we still treat her well.”

                “Hm, I don’t know what’s wrong with her. Please fix her mind, Baek.”

                “Okay, I will. Where’s Adel? She’s home?”

                “No, I had Kris to send her to class this morning. If I can’t make it, please fetch her from class okay? Her class end at 3.”

                “Okay bro! Anything for my Adel.” I can hear Baekhyun giggled at that side.

                “She’s not your Adel. She’s my Adel.” I said annoyingly. Why do the boys keep on addressing Adel as their Adel, it’s annoying.

                “Whoa—someone’s mad.”

                “Before I get mad for real better hang up and go, fetch that little Ji Hyun.”

                “Roger! Ainggg ~ ” Baekhyun hang up. I chuckled a bit at Baekhyun’s ainggg. I ruffled my hair before turning on the laptop and started doing my work as the next of kin of M Corporation.

__________________________________________________________________________________

                ‘Hey Adel Hobbit! Do you want me to fetch you?’

                ‘Chanyeol can’t make it? By the way, you’re a hobbit too Baek. Hobbaek’

                ‘Hahaha what a nice counter-attack :p Yeah, he still at works right now. He has meeting, he said.’

                ‘Oh really? But he didn’t tell me?’

                ‘I bet he must be so busy, M Corp is going to have another branch in Japan.’

                ‘Oh, I see.’

                ‘Do you want me to fetch you or not?’

                ‘It’s okay Baek, Min Hyuk said he will send me to home.’

                ‘Are you sure?’

                ‘Yeah.’

                ‘Want to have dinner with us?’

                ‘I’d love to. But please inform my-jealous-husband first hehehe’

                ‘Deal! Invite Min Hyuk as well. It’s been long time since we met him.’

                ‘Okay, I’ll tell him.’

You waited for Baekhyun to reply your message. Min Hyuk nudged you and raised his eyebrows.

                “What?” you asked.

                “Busy with phone?”

                “It’s Baekhyun. By the way, Baek ask you to join our dinner. Come on, join us.”

Min Hyuk smiled charmingly and nodded.

                “Okay, I will. Do you want me to fetch you for dinner? I guess Chanyeol must be late.”

                “Ah—it’s okay, I have another eleven guys to pick me up.” You laughed and Min Hyuk flicked your forehead. You groaned softly, make the eyes inside the small classroom wandering for you. You lowered your head.

                “Tch—such a Princess Adel.” Min Hyuk muttered. You laughed softly and elbowed his arms.

                “Shut up.” He laughed and looking back at the lecturer in front, since the-angry-Madam Lee looked at both of you with serious look. You hurriedly put your phone under table and focusing on Madam Lee. You giggled softly when Min Hyuk handed over sticky notes to you;

                ‘Angry nanny is angry’

You pinched his arms and he ouch-ed a bit, slowly. Not to let others hear it. He rolled his eyes at you.

“Dear lovebirds at the back, Min Hyuk and Adel. Stop making love and focus.” Madam Le warned. Both of you chuckled softly but still nodded at her words. Suddenly, your phone vibrated, you quickly take out your phone when Madam Lee was looking away. You smiled stupidly when you saw the name on the screen.

                ‘Baek said you’re going home with Min Hyuk today? Sorry I can’t make it.’

                ‘Yup. It’s okay. Dad only has you to settle everything. I understand.’

                ‘I’ll be late tonight, don’t wait for me. Go and have dinner with the guys. Have Lay or Kyungsoo or anyone to send you home, okay? And, yes. Not that Minnie of yours’

You laughed and then cupped your mouth immediately; worried that Madam Lee might hear you. You shook your head at your husband jealousness level.

                ‘Okay, I will. Don’t be too late okay? I miss you already.’

                ‘I miss you too. I’ll try to come home as early as I can okay?’

                ‘Okay hubby.’

                ‘I’ll be slightly late, but I’m expecting you to be home early than me’

You slightly laughed at his text message. He tried to sound like strict husband but he sounded like pleading. You quickly type a message.

                ‘Okay, I will. I’ll be home at 10 pm sharp.’

                ’10 pm is too late. 9 pm.’

                ‘Ahhhh I’m a big girl. 10 pm.’

                ‘9.30 pm.’

                ’10 pm.’

                ‘Okay okay. Aish what a stubborn girl.’

                ‘You love this stubborn girl right?’

                ‘Yes, I love this stubborn girl so much. Got to go, please take care. Remember 10 pm or I’ll be mad with your forever. I love you wifey.’

                ‘Haha let’s see if you can stay mad at me forever hehe. I love you too. Take care, hubby!’

You quickly turned off your phone and smiled like an idiot before started to pay attention to Madam Lee once again.

______________________________________________________________________________

You had Min Hyuk to send you to your house that night as the others can’t make it for you. When you said Chanyeol will be mad, the boys said ignore that jealous-husband. Min Hyuk only laughed softly. Finally, you agreed as Min Hyuk is live nearby your house too.

                “Thank you Minnie.” You bowed and waved at him. You took a glance to your wrist-watch. It’s already 10.30. If Chanyeol know, you’ll be dead meat. You carefully unlocked your front door. The lights are all on, you wondered yourself.

You brave yourself and quickly opened the front door; Chanyeol was there, with his arm-crossed and wearing the white shirt with pajamas pants, looking at you with mad-face. You startled a bit.

                “I thought you were not home yet.” You muttered, earning a death glare from him. You know he’s mad right now.

                “I told you, I expect you to be at home at 10 p.m.” he said sternly. You ignored him and took off your shoes and went straight to your room. He followed you from behind.

                “Who dropped you off just now?”

                “Min Hyuk.” You answered softly. He hissed and grabbed your waist, pulled you closer to him. Your bag fell on the floor due to his sudden action.

                “Why him? I thought I told you to ask either Kyungsoo or Lay or anyone but not him.”

                “Stop it Chanyeol. He’s only a friend.” You stressed your voice at friend word.

                “Why are you being so attached to him.” He sighed and released you from his arms, you took your bag on the floor a put it on the table.

                “Because he’s my friend.” You replied with lower voice while plug-in your phone charger.

“But he likes you.”

“He likes me, and I like him too, as a friend. Not more than that.”

“Yeah, but he likes you, more than a friend.” He mumbled but you can hear clearly.

“Whatever.” You hissed.

The situation was very tense. You feel irritated when he’s being too jealous, yes you know, he loves you but he should really trust you, he should really know that you only love him too and it’s a big no to cheat to him.

He sat on the bed, looking at you and ruffled his hair. Silence surrounded the room, no teasing, no joke from him, no kisses; as what he usually does. Realizing that he is still in his jealous-state; which is make you feel annoyed; you quickly heading to bathroom and slammed the door as a protest.

After a quick bath, you slipped your pink pajamas. Chanyeol was still there, the same position before you entered the bathroom, like a statue. He stood up when he saw you and wrapped you with his arms, brought his lips to your ears.

                “I’m sorry for not trusting you.” He whispered slowly.

                “Hmm.” You replied softly while taking off his arms from your waist, making him groaned and pulled you even closer to him. He you hair, and look right into your eyes.

                “Am I forgiven or not?”

Without wanting this situation become even worst, you nodded, “Yes. Promise me, you won’t do this again. Please control your jealousness.”

                “But, I still feel jealous.” He pouted. “I can’t help, I feel insecure.”

                “Do it one more time, you’ll lose me forever.” You threatened him. He put a cheeky smile on his face and started to tickle you. You struggled and tickle him back on his tummy; his weak spot.

                “Okay! Okay! I’ll try to control-yah! Stop tickles me!” he said while laughing. Both of you were panting hard because of tickles-session just now and lay on the bed while facing each other.

                “I don’t know you’re such a tease.” He said while grabbing you waist, pulling you closer to him. You smiled playfully and pinched his sharp-nose.

                “Don’t play with me. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun and the boys have told me everything about your weaknesses.”

                “It’s not like they know everything about me.” He mumbled. “I have another weakness now, and that weakness is also my strength.” He said cheerfully like it was something big, something huge to share.

                “What?” you asked out of curiosity.

                “Try to guess.”

                “Aish, I’m too lazy to guess anything right now.” He inched his face to yours and smooched your lips. You pushed him in annoyance.

                “Yah, you haven’t told me yet. Don’t kiss me!” you yelled annoyingly. He plays his finger on your lips with naughty smile.

                “I love to kiss you. If I have to kiss you whole day, I would.”

                “Stop being cheesy and tell me already.”

                “You really want to know?” you nodded.

                “It’s you, you’re my weakness and my strength too.” He said while placing wet kisses on your face. You giggled at his answer.

                “So far what I remember, you’re a jerk. Since when did you turn into so-cheesy-person?” He furrowed his eyebrow at your comment about him just now.

                “I’m not a jerk.” He said.

                “You are, you even took my diary and keep it for the whole day.” You replied, brought up the scene where you had to pick up his things because of your diary.

                “Yah, why did you bringing up past stories like that?” he whined.

                “And you love to tease me, you even hid my notes, disturbing me while I’m studying, give me stupid notes when teacher was teaching.” You listed out one by one his past doings to you. He groaned and with puppy eyes he looked at you.

                “That was before.” He said softly. “I’m sorry for my wrong doings to you before.” You tried to restrain your laugh at his cuteness.

                “I wonder why you always pick a fight with me.”

                “Maybe because I love you?” you chuckled softly at his words.

                “I think, it’s not a suitable answer, hubby. But, yes, I love you too.” You kissed his jaw and cheeks. He blushed a bit at your sudden action but then he wrapped you into big hug, with one of his legs on your body, your face buried in his chest.

                “Let’s stay like this until morning, okay?” you nodded and snuggle closer to him, with your eyes closed.

 


 

Aw sorry for crap update :( 

Please drop off your comment and thoughtd okay?

I love you mwah

Will update more often because I'm in my break yeayyyy hihihi

Thank you for waiting! ^^