Chapter 16

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

Oh hi guys. I'm sorry for the late update. Despite the fact I didn't update these days, I still received new subscribers hehe thank you. Let's begin! ^^

And yes, babiessss this gonna be little bit hehe so for those who didn't read or found that is annoying you can scrolled down without reading the part okay? ^^


Warning! starts from here. Mommy's already warned okay kekeke

 

Flasbacks

You heard him whispered ‘I love you’ beside your right ear. You shivered and you can feel his cold hands roaming around your body. Both of you were trembling since it was your first time since you both vowed. He started to undress you and you were covering your eyes in embarrassment.

“Adel, don’t cover your pretty face” he said while brushing away your hands from your face.

For the first time, you can’t reply him. He moved his hands from your body and undressed himself, knowing you wouldn’t do it for him. Your face was filled with different shades of red, and Chanyeol grinned playfully making you shy even more. He hugged you and you can feel he was hardened on the top of you.

“Chanyeol-ah, I’m—” you can’t finish your words because Chanyeol shut you up with his moist and wet lips. He kissed you in really passionate way and slowly slipped his tongue into yours; you let him won for the dominance and slowly, he exploring your sweet cavern. After a while, he broke the kiss and smile at you seductively. Both of you were panting hard since it was really a long kiss.

“Adel hum—” he whispered slowly and you know exactly what he meant as he started to move. He buried his face in your neck and place the butterfly kisses, you let him do the work; and you moaned softly when he finally found your sweet spot.

“You’re for me, baby.” He whispered into your ears, again; with his y deep voice; makes your heart pounded even harder. He then, your sweet spot again; make you moaned louder than before. He smirked and you wrapped your arms around his neck, looking at him with anxious eyes.

                 “Are you scared?” he asked. You nodded slowly.

                “This is gonna be hurt, but I’ll be gentle to you. Is it okay?” he asked again, for confirmation. You smiled and sneakily gave a small peck on his lips.

                “I trust you.” You relied shortly; he then led you all the way that night.

This is the moment both of you finally have a real husband-wife relationship.


ended!

 

You wake up on the next morning in Chanyeol’s embrace. When you thought about last night, you will blush in embarrassment. You snuggle into his chest and he stirred. He opened your eyes and looked at you lovingly.

You looked so fragile and tiny in his arms; he caressed your hair and placed a kiss on your forehead. The hickeys from last night looked so visible on your milky skin.

You groaned in pain when you tried to get up from bed. He led you down and put his hands on your stomach, slowly rubbing it.

                “Are you okay?” he asked with worry face.

                “It hurts a bit.” You replied. He smiled as he was expecting that. He pulled you closer and left small kisses on your bare shoulders.

                “I’m sorry if I rough to you last night.” You shook your head in disagreement and looked at him with content smile.

                “No, no, you’re not. I’m okay, it just hurts a bit. The pain will go in hours.” You said. He smiled and carefully picked you up in bridal style, lead you to bathroom.

                “Should we shower together?” he smirked playfully. You giggled and closed the bathroom door.

__________________________________________________________________________________

That morning, your house was bombarded by the boys. At the moment you reached downstairs, you can see how busy Aehri and other maids preparing meals for the boys. Sehun ran towards you and hugged you so dramatically, caused you to yelp a bit. Yeah, your body still hurts from last night yet that Sehun boy hugged you so tight.

                “Sehun, I know you love me, but please.” You pushed him in manner. Chanyeol’s eyes wide in shock when he saw how tight Sehun’s arms around yours. He pulled you.

                “Yah, Sehun! Her body is aching!” he scolded Sehun. You laughed seeing how protective he is over you.

                “Someone is being protective today.” Baekhyun said in tone. Chanyeol glared at him and smacked his head.

                “Why are you guys here?” Chanyeol asked the boys.

                “We’re here to visit our little Adel. Is it wrong?” Suho said while chuckling. Chanyeol sighed deeply and huffed to you. When he was about to pulled you away;

                “Noona!!! Come here, I have something to tell you!” Sehun exclaimed and grabbed your hands. Chanyeol bit his lower lip, you know he’s annoyed. You laughed softly before following Sehun’s steps to the couch.

You have a small talk with Sehun about his crush and he asked you how to confess. You joked and say, isn’t that is Kyungsoo’s job, to make people confess. Both of you laughed wholeheartedly and Kyungsoo give a death glare to both of you.

                “Noona, wait. What is that?” Kai asked while pointing out something on your neck. You furrowed your eyebrows and tilted your head to see what Kai saw. Your eyes widened when you saw a mark on your neck, the hickey that Chanyeol made last night. Your face reddens.

                “No wonder her body is aching.” Kris said coolly. You blushed hard and glanced at Chanyeol. He scratched his head, don’t know what to do.

                “No wonder someone is being over protective todayyyyyy—” Chen teased more and get his reward; a smack on his head by Chanyeol.

                “You’re the real man, dude!” Baekhyun then said with tease grin on his face. You cupped your face in embarrassment and keep your head down. The boys are still laughing and teasing.

                “Guys, looks like we’re going to be uncles soon.” Suho added and winked.

                “Ah, guys stop it. Can’t you see Adel is shy right now?” Kyungsoo snapped it out after seeing you couldn’t even lift your head up. You mouthed thank you to Kyungsoo. Sehun patted your back and chuckled.

                “Noona, next time please wear something to cover your hickeys. And hyung, stop doing red marks on my noona.” Sehun said playfully.

                “Why? Why shouldn’t? She’s mine, of course I want to mark her.” Chanyeol said and quickly grabbed your waist and hugged you securely. You pinched her arms slightly.

                “Gross Chanyeol is being gross.” Chen said afterwards while drinking. The rest laughed non-stop.

And that day, the boys keep on teasing you for the whole day.

__________________________________________________________________________________

                “Chanyeol pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee,” you begged. Chanyeol ignored you and played with his smartphone. You took away his phone and hissed.

                “Chanyeol! Can’t you hear me?”

Chanyeol looked upon you with expressionless face. You’re begging him to let you go to language class with Min Hyuk but he remained silent since you blurted out Min Hyuk’s suggestion.

                “No.” he said sternly. You looked at him with sulking expression and handed his phone to him back. He should know that you’re so obsessed in learning different languages. You stomped your foot to upstairs after give him death glare.

You flopped onto your bed, curling up your body. You heard a sound of door opened from outside and keep your eyes shut. At the matter of the fact, yes, you’re angry with him right now. He shouldn’t be too jealous. It’s only Min Hyuk and he supposedly trusts you.

                “Adel—” he called you out. You ignored him and closed your eyes even tightly. You can feel he’s lying beside you and pulled you closer to him, with your back against his broad chest.

                “Adel—”

You decided to be more stubborn this time. You groaned and move your body, further from him but he still pulled you closer. He sighed deeply before said;

                “Okay, okay. I give you permission to go. But, I’ll send you, and I’ll fetch you after the class okay?”

You smile victoriously and turned your body, facing him. You lifted your head and kissed him;

                “Thank you.” You muttered.

                “Promise me, you’ll never look at other guys, including that Minnie of yours.” He said with jealous tone. You chuckled and wrapped your hands around his neck.

                “I won’t. Trust me.”

                “When will the class start?” he asked while playing with your hair.

                “Tomorrow.”

                “So, you’re not home tomorrow.” He said sadly.

                “But, the class end at 3 pm. I’ll be home after that. Don’t be naughty and call the boys over if you’re bored.”

                “Well, okay. But, Adel—” he stopped and leaned closer, kissed you sweetly. “Before that, can we do something together as married couple?” he said with playful grin on his face. You frowned and pushed him.

                “Yah! What if—” before you completed with your sentence, Chanyeol got on top of you, and hovered you. You gasped at his sudden action and couldn’t stop blushing.

He then cupped your face and kissed you passionately, causing you to squirm a little, but then, you gave into the kiss. He pulled away after moment, and put the strands of your hair behind your ear.

                “I love you, always remember that.” He said huskily. You gulped and nodded. He was about to kiss you again, but you stopped him by putting your hands against his chest.

                “Wait, you know that I only love you right?” he smiled softly.

                “Yes I know.” He said between kisses. You giggled and slowly caressed his cheeks as he watched you interestingly.

He pulled you into another passionate kiss before both of you drowned into new world that only both of you live in.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol’s POV

The bell of our house rang. I can hear how clumsy Aehri’s steps are. I laughed a little. Aehri, the maknae maid in my house, I’ve already considered her as family. Her family is poor and she had to work since she was only 14 years old. It’s been years since she worked here, and now, her family can live in more comfortable way. My parents did ask Aehri to go to school since she’s has been leaving the school for such a long time, but she refused. She’s a loyal girl, indeed.

                “Someone’s here to meet you, Chanyeol.” Aehri said. I always scold her before because she keep addressed me as Young Master, only after a year she become more informal to me. She’s like a little sister to me.

                “Who?” I asked.

                “She said, her name is Ji Hyun.”

                “Oh, I see. Let her in.”

                “Chanyeol!!!!!!!!!” I heard Ji Hyun’s voice, called out my name cheerfully. She ran to me and pulled me into a big hug. From the corner of my eyes, I can see how wide Aehri’s eyes were. I pushed Ji Hyun a bit.

                “Aehri, please make some tea for my guest.” Aehri then disappeared to the kitchen and I asked Ji Hyun to take a seat.

                “So, why are you here?”

                “Is it wrong to visit my friend?”

Before this, (before I fall in love with my wife, to be precise) whenever she mentioned that friend word, I will feel annoyed and hope that friend word didn’t exist, but right now; I don’t feel anything at all.

I’m utterly, insanely, crazily in love with Adel right now.

                “Nah—it’s not wrong. It’s just weird.” I laughed. She smacked my back.

                “Yeol—ah, why didn’t you guys catch up with me nowadays?” she pouted. Yeah, it’s been long since we hang out together just like the old days.

                “You know, we’re busy these days. I, sometimes need to come to office and help my father at company. I’m a busy man.” She laughed at my words.

                “What? A busy man? All I can see is, you’re just staying at home doing nothing.”

                “I am, really.” I said in serious tone for joke. She laughed again.

                “Aigooo—you never changed a bit.” She shook her head. At the moment, I can hear someone unlocking the front door. It’s my wife.

She looked tired and pale. She took of her shoes, and coat and handed it over it to Min Sook, our maid. She then, went straight to stairs without realize there’s me at living room. I sighed and go to her, grabbed her wrist. She turned around.

                “You’re early today.” I said. It’s only 1 pm, she supposed to be home at 3 pm and I’m the one who should pick her up. She looked at me and curled up a smile.

                “I’m sorry; I didn’t realize you’re at living room. I thought you are in room.” I kissed her forehead.

                “Are you okay?”

                “I’m okay.”

                “You aren’t. Who send you to home?”

                “Min Hyuk.” She replied with weak voice.

                “Oh, next time, call me. Are you okay? Head ache?”

                “Yeah little bit.” She answered shortly. I put my palms on her forehead.

                “And fever.” I added.

                “Ehem.” Ji Hyun cleared up and Adel tilted her head, she let out a small smile. “Oh, you have guest.” She beamed.

                “Hi Adel. You are freaking distracted Chanyeol’s attention at the moment you placed your steps in here. ” Ji Hyun greeted Adel with some joke, but for God’s sake, Ji Hyun sounded bit rude and I don’t like it. Adel laughed slightly and released my arms around her.

                “Chanyeol, I’m going upstairs. Sorry Ji Hyun, I’m bit tired. Let’s have some chat next time.” She then disappeared to upstairs. I sighed; I know she’s annoyed and mad.

I looked at Ji Hyun. “Ji Hyun, can you leave? Let’s meet later, my wife is sick and I can’t leave her alone. I need to check on her.”

Ji Hyun hissed and grabbed her bag, with a slam on the door, she left.

I ran upstairs after that and I found she’s already wrapped herself in blanket. She’s look so sick. I moved closer to her, sit at the edge of the bed, slowly caressed her hair.

                “Let’s meet doctor.” I said. She shook her head and coughed.

                “I’m just okay, after get some sleep, I’ll be okay.”

                “Adel—it’s not time to be stubborn.”

                “It’s okay. I’m okay.”

                “But from my sight, you aren’t okay. Let’s go to the clinic.”

                “I don’t want.” She said and pulled the blanket over her body. I shook my head at her stubborn-ness.

                “Are you afraid of doctor?” I asked. She remained silent. Suddenly, my phone beep and I quickly unlocking my phone screen.

                ‘Chanyeol, I never thought you would choose your wife instead of me’ – Ji Hyun

I raised my eyebrows at her text message and replied immediately.

                ‘She’s my wife. Of course I’ll choose her. By the way, I’m sorry.’

After send that text message to Ji Hyun, (I know I’m bad for saying that, but hey, it’s the fact right?) I hurriedly picked my wife in my arms. She struggled and whined but I simply shut her with a kiss. With puffy eyes, finally, she gives in and agreed to see doctor.

__________________________________________________________________________________

                ‘Noona, you’re having fever?’

                ‘Yup, it’s just a little fever. By the way, who told you that I’m having fever?’

                ‘Chanyeol-hyung. We’re supposed to have dinner together with Ji Hyun today, but he said he has to take care of you.’

                ‘Really? Hm, I’m just okay. He should go. I’ll ask him to go.’

                ‘No, noona. I know you, when you say you’re okay, that means you are not. Let Chanyeol hyung take care of you.’

                ‘But, he needs to have some time with his friends. People may think I’m a queen control wife.’

                ‘Ignore them, we know you are not a queen control wife ^^ and it’s time for you to bully Chanyeol-hyung. I suggest you to whine and complain about everything kekekeke. It’s good if you vomit on his shirt and spill some food on the floor kekekeke’

                ‘Tch— great suggestions Oh-Devil-Sehun. You’re so mean. I won’t do that to him.’

                ‘Noona—it’s time for revenge kekekeke *satan’s here*’

                ‘Good ideas though kekekeke don’t tell him okay xD’

                ‘Hahahhaha :p Noona, to be honest, I thought you’re finally pregnant when hyung said you’re not feeling well. But looks like, hyung is not good in making you get pregnant kekekeke’

                ‘Yah! You! Stop with your 18-rated mind.It must be Kai and Baekhyunwho teach you these things right huh?’

                ‘I’m going to be 18 soon. Remember noona? I’m legal to have dirty mind SOON and I don’t need anyone to teach me about this kekekeke xD’

                ‘Such a naughty Oh Sehun we got here /smacks your head/. Eh? Don’t you have dinner right now? And you’re texting me?’

                ‘Yeah, I miss you already noona hehehe, and it’s weird without you, you should really get better and hang with us next time.’

                ‘How should I get better when you keep on texting me? :p’

                ‘Oh okay okayyy I bet you need some rest. Don’t forget to get pregnant next time. I can’t wait to be uncle heheheehe. Take care noona!!! xP’

You lips formed a smile before turning off your phone. Sehun is a nice and thoughtful boy. Naughty but he’s kind and cute. You may fall in love with him if you’re not in love with Chanyeol. You laughed softly when the thought came across your mind.

The sound of door cracked from outside cuts off your thoughts. Chanyeol entered the room with a bowl of porridge and glass of water. You smiled at him genuinely.

                “Eat.” He said sternly. Tried to sounded like strict-husband-because-his-wife-is-stubborn but he failed. You smiled at his cuteness.

                “Why are you smiling? Eat up, or you’ll get sick.”

                “I’m just thinking about text messages with Sehun just now.”

                “Sehun texted you?” this time, he sounded jealous. You nodded before placing a spoon of porridge into your mouth.

                “Why did he text you?”

                “Because he’s worried and he said he misses me.”

                “Tch—that brat. Busy body bastard.” He mumbled.

                “Hey, I can hear what you are mumbling about. By the way, Sehun told me that you’re supposedly to have dinner with them right?”

                “Hm.” He answered softly.

                “You should go. I’m okay by myself.”

                “No, because I know you won’t eat your meal and your medicine that doctor prescribed for you.”

                “You know me well.” You muttered and took a spoonful of porridge into your mouth again. After finished the whole bowl, Chanyeol handed your medicine and you quickly swallow it before Chanyeol got mad. He smiled satisfactorily after you finished all of it.

He then pulled the blanket up to your chin and kissed your forehead.

                “Sleep now.”

                “I can’t sleep.”

               “You want me to lull you?” you nodded cutely, earning a pinch on your nose from him; and he started to sing a song. It’s the song that Baekhyun sang on the other day.

I do believe all the love you give

All of the things you do

Love you, love you

I’ll keep you safe don’t you worry

I wouldn’t leave wanna keep you near

Cause I feel the same way too

Love you love you

Want you to know that I’m with you

I will love you and love you and love you

Gonna hold you and hold you and squeeze you

I will please you for all times

I don’t wanna lose you and lose you and lose you

Cause I need you I need you I need you

So I want you to be my lady

You’ve got to understand my love

His voice might not as good as Baekhyun but the way he sang it from his heart, caressed your hair lovingly and pecked your forehead sweetly, made you feel special as you drifted away in sleep.

You’re utterly, insanely, crazily in love with him.

               


Hi babies! New chappie up! Omg omg I know it was a bad ever it's my first time writing this forgive me babies hehehe

And and and this chappie is so gross and cheesyyyy I can'tttttt xD

As usual, please leave your thoughts on comment box okay I love you.

By the way, I have another two papers left yehettttt

I'm thinkig of writing a bonus chapter kekeke, about the other eleven EXO boys' love story. Wait for it okay! ^^

Thank you!! ^^

Comment. Subscribe. Upvote. :)