Chapter 18

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

 

The sun beamed upon your face, your gaze was locked onto the cloudless sky, a shining blue that could allow you feed off of its beauty and live forever. This day could make everyone live off of its beauty forever.

It’s a beautiful day, indeed. Birds were chirping cheerfully; sun was shining gloriously and everything was beautiful. But not you. You’re feeling unwell since morning, you don’t know why. Your-worried-husband, as usual, being so overprotective, already asked Sehun to take you to clinic after your class since you eagerly want to attend it, even if he doesn’t allow you.

You let out a sigh when he dropped you off in front of the language centre. He’s been so busy these days, you only get to meet him at night, if only he comes back early. Every day he would promise he’ll fetch you after class, but he didn’t, instead, he’ll ask either Lay, Kyungsoo, Kris or anyone to fetch you. You feel abandoned by your own husband.

Unknowingly, a tear slipped from the corner of eyes. You took out pocket tissue from your bag, wiped it before Min Hyuk sees it. You wonder why you are being too sensitive these days. You have mood swing literally it’s not because you’re having your PMS, but it just come naturally. And your appetite these days is not a joke, you keep on craving and craving for something, and the victim to quench your craving-ness will be the boys.

                “Adel?” a familiar voice called you out. You wiped your tears with the back of your hand and turned your body, forming a fake smile as you can.

                “Are you okay?” he asked and put his hands on your forehead.

                “I’m okay, Minnie. Let’s go.”

                “Wait, Adel. You are not okay. You look so pale. Why?” he grabbed your hand gently, looking right into your eyes, waiting for your respond.

                “I’m okay really. It’s just I feel little bit unwell.”

                “Then, why didn’t you stay at home?”

                “I’m so not going to skip any class, Minnie.”

              “Come on Adel, it’s not a normal class at school. It’s just language class. You should stay at home and get some rest.”

                “You know me well, Minnie. How I love to attend class. You should know my passion.” You said while sighing.

                “But, you’re sick. Don’t force yourself.”

Suddenly your heart feels like crying. Tears were flowing over your cheeks. Min Hyuk looked little bit confused but still, he wrapped his hands around yours, patting your back gently. You buried your face in his chest, crying.

                “Syh…syh…why Adel?” he asked softly.

                “What the point if I stay at home and Chanyeol is not there? What’s the point? Rather than ended up being sad and lonely at house, its better I attend this class even though I’m sick.” You said between sob. Min Hyuk softly patted your head and release his arms; looking at you with concern look.

                “You know, I’ll always be with you right? What’s wrong? A fight with Chanyeol?” you shook your head.

                “No, we didn’t fight. It just…I feel alone. He’s so busy these days. I miss the old him.” Once again, you cried. People around looked at you and Min Hyuk interestingly and whispered to each other. Min Hyuk curled up a smile and locked his hands with yours.

                “Let’s go inside. People is looking.” He led you to not-so-many-people space.  You sit on the silver bench there.

                “Wait here, I’ll buy some coffee.”

After two minutes, he came back with a cup of latte. Your favourite coffee. Your lips formed a thank you smile and he took a sit beside you.

                “So what’s wrong? I can see you’re so sensitive these days.”

              “I don’t know, it just comes naturally. I don’t even know why. I’ll be mad over small things, crying over small things.”

                “Yeah, you are, nowadays. I can’t count anymore how many times you yelled at me whenever I joked around.” He laughed.

                “Oh, sorry Minnie.” You gave him apologetic smile. He smiled back.

                “Yah, what if we skip this class and go somewhere else to cheer you up?” he smirked.

                “Are you sure?”

                “Yes, don’t be a good student, Adel. Sometimes, we need to be little bit mischievous.” He winked and dragged you to his car.

__________________________________________________________________________________

                “Hahahaahhaha looked at your face.” You laughed happily while pointing at Min Hyuk’s face. Unfortunately, he lost the games and the punishment is he needs to wear fake moustache and take a picture with y-posture. It’s his deal with the owner of the arcade game.

Min Hyuk pouted at you and sticks his tongue out. You smacked his back, still laughing. How cutie Min Hyuk turned into manly Min Hyuk. It’s funny. Manly is not suitable for cutie Minnie.

                “I’m so gonna show this to the boys later.” You said while grinning at the Polaroid picture.

                “Yah! Don’t you dare!!” he screamed hysterically.

                “It’s not good to not share things like this.” You said teasingly.

               “Yah, you! You’re so gonna repay for this!!!” he yelled and started to tickles you. You kick his foot and yank his arms.

                “Stop it Minie!!!!” he laughed and chase after you. Both of you were panting hard and laughing happily. Thanks to Min Hyuk, you feel so much better now.

Your eyes met a stall that sells various flavours of ice-cream. You nudged Min Hyuk’s arms and pointed at the stall. He smiled before grabbing your hand to the stall.

                “What do you want?” he asked.

                “Strawberry flavour please.”

                “One strawberry and one chocolate.” Min Hyuk said to the owner. The owner smile and stylishly grabbed two cones and do some kind of performance. You clapped after he ended it.

                “Here, strawberry for little girl and chocolate for gentleman.” He said while giving the ice-creams.

                “Thank you.” You took out your wallet but Min Hyuk stopped you. He paid for it instead. You glared at him.

                “Next time, let me pay.” You said sternly. He just laughs.

                “Let’s go home, little Adel. Your husband must be worried. It’s already 7 pm.” Your eyes widened at his words and you quickly take out your phone.

179 missed calls 390 new messages

                “Oh damn!” you cursed. The missed calls and messages are all from Sehun, Kyungsoo, Lay, Kris, in short from the eleven boys including your husband.

                “Why?” he asked.

                “No, it just. The boys and my husband must be looking at me. I forgot to inform them.”

                “Ah, it’s okay. I’ll explain to Chanyeol okay? Don’t worry.”

You nodded and started to read the messages one by one while Min Hyuk driving.

                ‘Nooa, where are you? I’m in front your class.’ – Sehun

                ‘Kyungsoo hyung is here as well. Probably your class end little bit late? It’s okay, we’ll wait ^^’ – Sehun

                ‘Noona, are you okay?’ – Kai

                ‘Where are you noona?’ – Kai

                ‘Noona!!! Answer please!!’ – Tao

                ‘Adel, where are you? All of us already gathered in front of this language centre. Come out please.’ – Kyungsoo.

                ‘Adel?’ – Lay

                ‘Little Adel, where’s my little Adel’ – Kris

                ‘Are you okay Adel?’ – Xiumin

                ‘NOONA WE’RE VERY WORRY WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE REPLY AT LEAST IF YOU COULDN’T TAKE OUR CALLS’ – Sehun

                ‘Adel, please replyyyyyyy ~’ – Luhan

                ‘Adel, please. Chanyeol will kill me if I don’t take you home as he asked’ – Kyungsoo

You sighed at their messages and feel guilty. You flicked your own forehead and rubbed your eyes before continue reading it. You scrolled down and saw a familiar name on the screen.

                ‘Where are you baby?’ – Hubby

                ‘The boys said you’re not there? Where are you actually?’ – Hubby

                ‘Please answer my calls.’ – Hubby

                ‘Okay, I’m sorry if I made any mistakes, don’t be like this Adel.’ – Hubby

                ‘OKAY NOW I FEEL ANNOYED. WHERE ARE YOU?!’ – Hubby

You sobbed at his last message; Min Hyuk panicked and stopped his car. He looked at you worriedly.

                “Chanyeol’s mad?” he asked. You nodded.

                “Syh, it’s okay. You have me right?”

You smiled and he started to drive back. You know, hell is waiting for you in front.

__________________________________________________________________________________

It was 8 pm sharp when you arrived home. You can see Kyungsoo’s car, Lay’s car and Kris’s car at the porch, including Chanyeol’s car. You took a deep breath and opened the door. When you opened the door, twelve pairs of eyes looking at you worriedly and some of them looked at you with flaming eyes. One of them is Chanyeol. You keep your head down as you make entrance to the living room. Min Hyuk followed you from behind.

                “Noona!!! Where have you been?” Sehun hurriedly goes towards you and hugged you. You fake a smile to him.

                “Just, take some air.” You took a glance at Chanyeol. He was sitting on the couch, without even looked at you.

                “Sorry guys. I took her to somewhere. She’s not feeling well and I just want to cheer her up.” Min Hyuk apologized. The others sighed deeply.

                “We’ve been worried sick, Adel. Next time, let us know okay? At least one of us.” Suho said and patted your back, you smiled at him.

                “Thank you for worrying about me. I’m okay. I’m fine.” You said cheerfully, to get the mood back. Kai put his arms around your shoulders.

                “Noona, I was scared to death.” You chuckled at his words. You pinched his arms slightly.

                “Don’t be, next time. I’m a big girl enough.”

                “Should we have a dinner together tonight?” Kyungsoo suggested. All of them cheered and rushed to the kitchen. Xiumin, Suho, Kris and Luhan went to market to buy some things and the others already gone to kitchen with Kyungsoo. You can hear noises from the kitchen. Min Yuk is still standing there; you looked at him, asking for help as Chanyeol didn’t say anything since beginning.

                “Chanyeol, I’m sorry. Adel and I just having a small talk. That’s all.” He said. Chanyeol ignored him and grabbed your hands with a hiss. He dragged you to your room. You gasped at his action.

He locked the door and turning his body to face you. He pulled you closer to him, his eyes full of flames. It’s your first time seeing him like this, and you know it’s totally your fault.

                “I’m sorry.” You said to break the silence. He let out a sigh.

                “You should tell me.” He said shortly.

                “I forgot, and I’m sorry. It’s an unexpected situation.”

                “Where did you go with him?”

                “We just, play the game at arcade and have some talks. That’s all.”

He released you from his arms and you quickly brush off your wrinkles blouse. He ruffled his hair out of frustration and took out his phone.

                “What is this?” he asked while showing you some familiar pictures. It was when you’re suddenly crying and Min Hyuk hugged you, calming you. Your eyes widened, because from that angle, it looks like you and Min Hyuk were kissing.

                “That’s…” you loss of words.

                “I tried to ignore this. But it looks real.” He said.

                “It was a hug, Chanyeol. A friendly hug.”

                “No, it wasn’t.”

                “You don’t trust me?” you asked, raised your eyebrow.

Silence. You sighed and sat beside him, scooting closer.

                “Yeol, it was just—wait where did you get the pictures?” you asked out of curiosity.

                “Ji Hyun.” He replied with cold shoulders. You shocked at his claimant.

                “And you believe her instead of me?” you asked, with loud voice.

                “It looks real, Adel. I tried to ignore but then I received call from Kyungsoo saying you’re missing. Tell me how to not believe this.” He said back, his voice went louder too.

                “But it just a hug Chanyeol. A FRIENDLY HUG. NOT MORE THAN THAT.”

                “BUT IT LOOKS SO ING CLEAR LIKE YOU’RE KISSING WITH HIM, TELL ME IS IT CONSIDERED A FRIENDLY HUG?!” he yelled. The sweet Park Chanyeol is not there anymore, he was replaced with angry Park Chanyeol.

                “You yelled at me? It’s okay. You trust Ji Hyun more than me it’s also okay.” You restrain your tears.

                “It’s just…”

                “Stop it already Park Chanyeol, it looks real but it’s not real, really. You shouldn’t believe Ji Hyun’s words.” You stopped. “She’s obviously hates me, Chanyeol. And she made up the stories.”

                “She’s not, Adel. Don’t be too overacting.”

                “Over acting-huh? Okay, it’s okay go on with Ji Hyun’s false accusations, but she’s still a liar.”

                “I know her for years, and so far, she’s not a liar.” He said coldly. You sighed.

                “I can’t live with you anymore. I’m going.” You grabbed your bag and went straight to main door. When you opened it, Xiumin, Suho, Kris and Luhan was looking at you confusedly. You smiled and wore your sneakers.

                “Where are you going?” Luhan asked.

                “Somewhere.” You replied shortly.

                “We’re supposed to have dinner together.”

                “I don’t feel like to have any dinner. Good bye, and take care.” Carefully you made your way to nowhere.

Your steps stopped at the park and you rested at one of the benches there. Your tears keep on pouring like rain, people looked at you with weird look.

You quickened your pace as the clouds began to gather in the sky. Up to now, the sky had been postcard-perfect, but it was changing. The beautiful cocktail-blue shade was beginning to darken into gravel-grey. Large pillows of cloud were forming, blotting out the old-gold colour of the sun.

peopel are running away to avoid themeselves from rain, but you decided to stay. A tinkling sound came to your ears as the first pearls of rain dropped onto the leaves. The sound was like the glassy clinking of a champagne flute, lilting and clear.

Your tears mixed with the rain, you don’t even care anymore of your wet clothes. You just want to cry. It makes you feel more hurt when Chanyeol did not chase after you.

How could he believe Ji Hyun instead of you? How could he yell at you? How could he take Ji Hyun’s side? How could he let you go away?

Those questions were lingering on your mind. You cried again. The rain didn’t want to stop, it becomes even heavier. Like it feels how you feel right now. You put your hand against your chest.

                “He doesn’t love me anymore.”


 

Hi I'm back with new update hihi oh sorry for little bit angst here T.T

But I promise, it wont take that a long angst okay?? Hehehe

I can feel that this fic will meet its end soon :(

Ohhhh so sad I'm so gonna miss you guys my awesome readers! :(

But, don't worry, I'll do some bonus chapter featuring EXO members yehet! :p

Please anticipating it kekekeke

By the way, you can drop off the comments here and suggest to me how do you want EXO memebrs' love story be like kekeke

Thank you for reading! ^^