Chapter 12

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/663401/forbidden-love-angst-romance-you-exo-tao-immortal

Hi, I want to promote my other ongoing FF hehehe 

Forbidden Love (Tao, you)

 

and my current fav FF (I read other FF too kekeke xD)

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/666580/whenever-i-feels-like-wushu-ing-my-ex-comedy-fluff-exo-tao-sehun-taohun

by : OhevilHun94

 

Please check out! ^^

Thank you :)

 


 

Min Hyuk’s POV

                “Let’s play another game!” that Suho guy screamed. I barely know them, of course. So it’s bit awkward to be among them. But, Sehun, my tent-mate, is so friendly and cute. He makes me comfortable all the time. And I don’t really like Chanyeol’s eyes when his eyes met mine.

I was with Adel at that time. Before this, Kyungsoo already told me about their plan and ask me to join too. I hesitated at first, but when I saw the look I Adel’s eyes, I agreed. Yeah, I like her, I love her to be exact. She’s so special and different from any other girl outside.

I know from that look, she loves Chanyeol. I shouldn’t be mean and snatch her away from Chanyeol. Besides, I know Chanyeol has the same feeling too. He kept on looking at us and Adel too, kept on looking at her husband. My heart ache, but I comfort myself. This is all for Adel.

We form a small circle again. Adel sat between me and Chanyeol. Her eyes were wandering around and she looks anxious. I grab her hand and smiled at her.

                “Feel that feeling again?” I asked. She nodded softly. Huh, my fragile heart is hurt. She already admitted it. I faked a smile.

                “Let’s play Heart To Heart!” Suho clapped.

                “Heart to Heart?” I asked and raised my eyebrow. This is definitely their plan again.

                “Yeah, you have to say something to the person next to you.” Kyungsoo answered my question.

                “Means?”

                “As example, I sit beside Suho right? We’ll go clockwise first okay?” I nodded. “Then, I’ll tell Suho something, Suho will tell something to Kris and Kris will say something to Tao. Got it?” Kyungsoo explained. I nodded. Okay, I understand now.

                “Then, we’ll go counter clock wise.” Baekhyun added. The others nodded.

                “Okay let’s start!”

__________________________________________________________________________________

                “Okay let’s start!”

The game was started from Kyungsoo. He has to say something to Suho.

                “Suho, I need to tell you something, please wash your clothes more often. I can’t help but feels disgusting when I saw your mountain of clothes in your room.” Kyungsoo started off. Suho pinched Kyungsoo’s arms. The others laugh.

                “Yah! No need to let others know about my secret room!!”

                “Oh well, I have too. That’s why we need this game.” Kyungsoo said with his face. Suho rolled his eyes.

                “Okay, Suho’s turn.” Baekhyun said.

Suho turned to Kris and smiled.

                “Krissssseuuuuuu ~~ I need to tell you that you’re not a cool man but dumb man.” Suho attacked Kris. Kris glared at Suho.

                “You’re dead after this.” Kris replied neatly. He then turned to Tao.

                “Tao, please be strong. Ghost didn’t exist you know.”

                “Hyung!!!” Tao yelled. Everyone knows that Tao is a chicken. He’s afraid of bugs and ghost.

                “We should leave Tao alone in the jungle earlier!!” Chen added.

                “Yeah, after this, we’ll leave him here. Alone.” Chanyeol teased.

                “Why are you guys so mean to me!!!!”

They laughed happily. You join the laugh too. Indeed, Tao looks so strong outside, you never thought he’ll afraid of bugs since you have seen his wushu skills. After Tao complain how he can’t sleep whenever he sleep with Sehun, Sehun attacked Luhan by said Luhan is not manly. Luhan immediately stood up and show y moves to prove he’s manly. They’re so funny. You laugh until your stomach will burst.

                “Xiumin-ah.” Luhan called Xiumin.

                “Hm, what do you need to tell me?”

                “Please talk a lot more. Don’t be so quiet. Okay?” Luhan winked. Xiumin show his fist to Luhan.

                “I’m quiet because you guys are already noisy.” He replied. “Kai, don’t flirt too much. Be loyal to Leen. That’s it.” It was very short but strong. You laughed heartedly. Kai smacked his hyung’s back make Xiumin screamed lightly. After that, Kai complained to Lay.

                “Hyung, please don’t be sad all the time and don’t forget your things okay?” Lay looked so blur. You laugh at his cuteness.

                “Baekhyun, please don’t be so noisy okay?” after being attacked by Lay, Chen attacked Baekhyun. Baekhyun grinned.

                “Kkaeb song ~” he said in tone. The others laugh while you and Min Hyuk blinked your eyes. Can’t get what kkaeb song mean.

                “You and your kkaeb song again.” Suho claimed.

                “Oh, it’s my turn right?” Baekhyun said. “Yeol-ah, please make many children with Adel.” He continued. You gasped at his words. Chanyeol zoned-out with Baekhyun’s words and the others cheering and ‘aw-ing’ here and there. You blushed a bit.

                “Ah— of course I will. I’ll make one tonight.” Chanyeol replied and looked at you with seductive look. You look away, don’t dare to face him because the butterflies feeling doesn’t want to go away.

                “Wow, that’s great.” Baekhyun clapped.

                “It’s my turn right?” Chanyeol asked.

                “Yeah, your turn. Ppali! I want to hear what you’re going to tell your wife.”

                “Adel,” he called you out and grabbed your hand. Your heart was thumping like crazy when he looked right in your eyes.

                “Let’s make one tonight as Baekhyun’s requested.” You rolled your eyes and pinched his arms.

                “In your dreams, Yoda.” You pushed his hands off from yours.

                “Look, she rejected me. Sorry, Baek. Looks like we won’t have any children.” He faked a sob. You looked at Min Hyuk, sending sign to save you from this awkward situation.

                “Guys, it’s Adel’s turn right? Hurry, I can’t wait to hear what she’s gonna tell me.” Min Huk said cheerfully. You smiled at Min Hyuk.

                “Minie—.” You took a breath. “You’re so nice and understanding. You always be there for me, you always save me. You’re my hero. Thank you for being a great buddy.”

                “Aw, that was so sweet Adel!” Min Hyuk exclaimed. He pulled you into hug and patted your back. The hug stays for only 10 seconds when someone grabbed your hand from behind.

                “Don’t hug him too long. I’m jealous.”

You blinked at his words.

__________________________________________________________________________________

                “Don’t hug him too long. I’m jealous.”

That voice. That words. That look. All over your mind right now. You bit your lower lip, can’t believe what you just heard from Chanyeol’s lips.

You grabbed your cardigan, decided to have a night walk. Chanyeol probably sleep already since he didn’t move a bit. You carefully zip back your tent and wear your slippers.

You sat and looked upon the stars. There are so many stars on the sky tonight.

                “What are you doing here?” a familiar voice called you out. You startled a bit and turned around.

                “Ah—I can’t sleep.”

                “May I join you?”

                “Sure.”

Chanyeol sit beside you. This is so quiet until you can hear every breath he takes. The butterflies feeling started to come again.

                “Why are you not sleeping yet?” he asked while lying on the ground with his elbow supporting his head.

                “I’m so tired till I can’t sleep I guess?”

                “Tch, what a good answer.”

                “Well. You know me.”

                “Yeah, I know you very well. You’re Hobbit.” He teased. You clenched your teeth before landed your pinched on his waist. He ouch-ed a bit.

                “Hey, Adel. Wanna take a walk?”

                “To?”

                “Let’s go!” he grabbed your hand and lead you to somewhere. His face lightens up when he saw it and looked around in excitement.

He suddenly put his arms on your shoulders. He dragged you closer to him and you looked at him with surprise expression. The two of you walked until you reach the beautiful lily pond. His arm was still around your shoulders and he acted like nothing happened. You felt your heart beat faster and you feel comfortable too with his arms around you so you didn’t argue with him or yank away his arms just like usually you would do.

When you feel butterflies on your stomach or you feel an electricity waves whenever he touch you or your heart beat faster than usual, means, you’re in love with him.

You suddenly thought about Min Hyuk said past few days.

                “What are you thinking of?” he asked out of sudden, interrupting your thoughts.

                “Um—nothing.”

                “Come-on, tell me. I want to know what’s inside your head.” He said and sat down. His voice sounded little bit romantic, makes you feel an electricity wave once again. You looked at him before you sitting down beside him.

You unintentionally smiled and he playfully smile and scooting closer to you. His shoulders met your shoulders and you can feel hot water was running down to your spine when his hands touched yours.

                “It’s cold.” You said, to brush away the awkwardness.

                “Are you cold?” he asked.

                “Hm, little bit.” You said while squeezing your hands between your thighs. He chuckled a bit.

He stared at you and take your hands out of your thighs. You looked at him while he started to rub your hands gently and give blows to your hands, makes your hands become warm.

                “Better?”

                “Huh? Um—yeah thanks.”

                “You’re cute when you blur, Adel.”

                “Did I just hear you complimented me?” you asked and furrowed your eyebrows.

                “Oh, I shouldn’t let you know.” He said, still rubbing your hands. The touch is not only warm your hands, but warm your whole body. Like fireworks started to pop inside you.

                “Do you ever try to wish upon the stars?”

                “Yeah, I tried. But none of them fulfilled.” You laughed lightly.

                “What’s your wish?”

                “To never meet you?” he said jokingly. You smacked his back.

                “Yah! You’re so mean!!!”

                “Do you ever make a wish?”

                “Yeah.”

                “What was your wish?”

                “To call off our engagement, but looks like it didn’t work.” He laughed.

                “Let’s make a wish and let’s see if it works this time.”

Both of you closed your eyes gently and start to make a wish upon the star. Deep inside your heart, you wish that your marriage will last forever even though you are not really sure what future of your arranged marriage. You wish that you can figure out what feeling you have for Chanyeol and what his feelings towards you. After a minute, you opened your eyes slowly.

                “Done?” he asked.

                “Done.”

                “Let’s go back to our tent. We have a long journey tomorrow.” He stood up and reach his hands to you. You smiled and grabbed his hands.

                “Let’s go.”

                “Next time, please wear thick cloth so that you’ll feel warm.”

                “Okay.”

The silence accompanies your journey to your tent. When you arrived to your tent, you can see Min Hyuk was there. He smiled at you.

                “Adel, I was waiting for you.”

                “Really?” you tuned your head to Chanyeol.

                “I sleep first. Good night.” The moment he let your hands off from his, you feel empty. Something is incomplete. He entered the tent and zipped it back.

                “So, what is it Minnie?”

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol’s POV

When we arrived to our tent, that ice cream was outside, waiting for Adel I guess. I feel little bit jealous and go in before I started to feel jealous even more. I closed my eyes tightly, forcing myself to sleep because I want to avoid myself to drag Adel in, yeah because I’m jealous.

I can hear barely what they talked about. They talked something about feeling and so on. God, what if it’s true that Adel likes Min Hyuk just like Kyungsoo said?

I opened my eyes back and find the perfect space to hear their conversation. I slowly opened the zip, makes it become a small hole for me to peek.

Min Hyuk was caressing Adel’s hair and she giggled. When she started to rub her hands and blow some air, Min Hyuk pulled off his jacket and gave it to Adel. I can’t help but feel jealous.  She smiled beautifully in front of Min Hyuk makes the fire inside my heart started to flame.

I put my hands against my chest, calming myself. Until I heard Min Hyuk said,

                “I like you, Adel. To be honest, I like you so much.”

I’m so mad, I swear.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Min Hyuk’s POV

                “I like you Adel. To be honest, I like you so much.” I confessed. It was a part of Kyungsoo’s plan actually but what I said just now, it’s real. It’s not a fake confession. I know she’ll reject, but at least, I confessed. Her eyes widened and her jaw slightly dropped.

                “Minnie?”

                “Yeah Adel. Even if I know you’ll reject but I like you.”

                “Minnie ~ don’t be like this. I love to be friends with you. Don’t make us feel awkward like this.”

                “You know what. I like you ever since I first saw you. But you never look at me though.”

                “Really? I don’t know that I have such secret admirer.” She laughed. What a pretty girl in front of me.

                “You have plenty I guess.”

                “Minnie~ I’m sorry.”

                “Ah, it’s okay. By the way I think that thing likes you too.”

                “That thing?”

                “Yeah, that thing. Do you want a confirmation?” Min Hyuk leaned closer to you. You gasped at his sudden reaction. He titled his head, and gave a peck on your cheeks. Your cheeks redden.

                “FOR THE GOD’S SAKE LET GO OF HER RIGHT NOW.”

 


 

Phewwww chapter 12 up!!!!!!

Sorry for taking some time to update this.

I need to complete my assignment first sobbsssss

As promised, triple updates todayyyyyyyy yeayyyy

I hope you guys will like it!!!

Ohhhh and I am really sorry if those chappies didnt meet your expectations

Mianhaeeeeeee T_T

As usual, please drop off your thoughts on comment box, and subscribe pleaseeeeeee (if you're kindhearted person, you can upvote this story too lol I'm asking too much xD)

I'll try to update tomorrow okayyyy

I'll update as frequent as I can since I may be hiatus soon, FOR A MONTH /cries an Han River/

I hope you guys will wait for me

After my final exam I will officially complete my diploma yeayy and I have six months break so I can update everydayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I cant wait for that hehehehe

Oh sorry for nagging too much LOL

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSS MWAHH :*