Chapter 21

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

 

It was Sunday. A beautiful Sunday. The door was opened from outside, presenting two middle-aged women into the room, the walked in and giggled when they saw two bodies on the bed; covered by white blanket.

“Awww, look at them. I’m sure our plan worked.”

                “Yeah, you’re so brilliant! Leaving them alone in house really worked. Should we extend our vacation for one year more?”

                “Yeah, I think we should. Until they get a grandchild for us.”

                “I don’t want a grandchild. I want manyyyyy grandchildren.” She giggled.

                “Me too! I want to have 9 to 10 grandchildren.”

                “Aww, they’re so sweet. Look at how Chanyeol have his arms around hers.”

                “Yeah, look at how she snuggles into Chanyeol’s chest.”

                “They probably didn’t need bigger bed anymore. Let get them a single bed.” They chuckled and quickly covered their mouth using hands.

You heard noises and giggles right in front of your bed. A familiar giggles to be precise, but you expect it maybe the boys. You closed your eyes tightly. Don’t want to get up from your sleep. But the noisiness seemed to bother your beautiful sleep. You slowly forced yourself to open your eyelids.

                “MOM!!! YOU’RE HERE?!” you screamed out loud because you’re shocked. Your mom and Chanyeol’s mom were there, smiling and giggling. You nudged the person beside you.

                “Yeol, Yeol, wake up now.” You said, more to whispering. He stirred and tightens his grip around your waist. You pushed his hands.

                “Let’s cuddle all day.” He said huskily. You gulped and saw playful grin on the moms’ face.

                “Our moms are here, Chanyeol. Get up now.” You pinched his arms; he immediately got up and looked at you blankly.

                “Good morning moms.” He greeted them. Your cheeks redden out of the blue because the moms just found you cuddling with your husband; without any clothes on.

                “I saw both of you are getting closer.” Your mom winked. You keep your head down and feels like to pull up the blanket and hide for seven thousand years.

Chanyeol laughed and pulled you closer to him. He kissed you on cheeks and nose; and your lips. You almost slapped him on his face because of his stupid action that making you shy even more. The moms, as usual, fangirling over the scene exactly like how fangirls would react when they see their oppas on stage.

                “We are one, now.” He said while placing kisses on your bare shoulders.

                “One? What does it mean?” his mom asked with smile.

                “Honey, you didn’t tell the moms yet?” he asked, facing you.

                “Oh, not yet.” You replied shortly.

                “Adel’s pregnant. 6 weeks, almost 7.” He said happily and placed more butterflies kisses on you milky skin. The moms jumped out of the joy and clapping their hands like retarded seal. Your mom hugged you tightly.

                “How could you. You should tell me earlier.” She smacked your back, make you yelped a bit.

                “Mom! It’s hurts! I’m sorry, I forgot. Because both of you gone for US too long.” You pouted.

                “Oh, I’m sorry daughter. I’m just too happy. Sorry for leaving you. But we have to or else…” Your mom said and kissed your cheeks.

                “Or else?” you asked.

                “Nothing.” Your mom replied with meaningful smile.

                “Thank you Adel, for carrying my future grandchild.” Mrs. Park kissed your forehead. You smiled sweetly and hugged her.

                “Welcome, omma.”

                “Let’s go Mely. We should leave these two, maybe we can get more grandchildren if we left them alone.” Mrs. Park winked. Yeah, you knew it, the reason they left you alone with Chanyeol is not for business purpose. The moms’ plan, indeed.

After the moms disappeared, you glared at Chanyeol. He grinned at you cutely and you smashed his head.

                “Don’t kiss me when we’re in front the moms.” You warned him. He smooch your lips.

                “But, I need to show that we’re happy.” He said between kisses.

                “No need to kiss me. I almost die because of embarrassment.” You cupped face and let out a deep sigh. He smirked; pushed you back on the bed and pinned you beneath him. You gasped.

                “But last night, you’re not even shy.” He said with teasing voice. You clenched your teeth and pushed him.

                “Shut up. I’m going to bath.” You climbed down the bed and grabbed your towels; went straight to bathroom. When you were about to close the door, he stopped you and stepped inside the bathroom.

                “Get out.”

                “Ahhh, I just want to save the water and our time. Let’s shower together.” He whined.

                “No, you might have another round if I let you. So, it’s a big no.”

                “But the doctor said, we need to have more in order to ease you when you give birth.” He smirked.

                “What a good excuse, Yoda. Get out now before I kick you off.”

                “I want to see if you can kick me with your short legs, Hobbit.”

                “Err…get out now!” he chuckled and pick you up in bridal style, placed you gently in the bath tub.

                “In your dreams.” He ignored you and closed the door. You sighed; can’t argue no more.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Four years later.

You held your son’s hands while watching the guests leaving one by one. You smiled unconsciously when you saw your husband greeted everyone with his charming smile that still make your heart melted away.

                “Mummy—mummy.” Your son, Tae Hyung tugged your clothes. You looked at him and knelt down to reach his height.

                “Yes honey?” you asked and put the strand of his hair behind his ears.

                “Uncle Thehun…bubble tea…” he said slowly as he just learned few words. You giggled at his cuteness.

                “What? Uncle Sehun wants to treat you bubble tea? No, honey. You just had bubble tea yesterday.”

                “Mummy…pweashh…” he pouted and you can’t control yourself to kiss your son’s pout lips.

                “Hm, let’s ask your dad first. Okay?”

                “Aaaaaa mummy…” he whined and stomped his feet. Sehun came towards you and Taehyung with a grin on his face. Taehyun ran to Sehun and sobbed.

                “Uncle Thehun…mummy…no…” he said between sob. You laughed lightly.

                “Noona, please. I want to treat him bubble tea.” This time, Sehun played his role. Sehun and your son is a good team in making you go easy on them. Taehyung nodded continuously, agreed with Sehun.

Taehyung is so attached with Sehun since he was born. Whenever Sehun is around, he would run to Sehun and ask him to play; he even ignored you and Chanyeol to play with Sehun.

                “He just ate that thing yesterday, Sehun.”

                “You promised me before if Taehyun come out, you’d allowed him to accompany me on bubble tea date.” He whined. “And it’s bubble tea, not that thing.”

                “I regretted that I promised you that.” You said and pouted.

                “Noona, I’ll let him to have only a sip. Okay?” Sehun bargained.

                “A sip for you means a whole cup, Oh Sehun.”

                “You know me well, noona” he said with tone and formed a naughty smile. You smacked his head.

                “So, it’s a big no Oh Sehun. Taehyung is only four years old, he shouldn’t have that bubble tea too often.”

                “Aaaaaaaa…noonaaaaaaa…” he whined and stomped his feet like four years old boy. You chortled.

                “Stop whining. You aren’t cute at all.” You said playfully. Sehun pouted.

                “Mummy…” your son looked at you with his sparkling doe-eyed. You sighed and nodded. He looks just like the cat in Shrek 3; you couldn’t help at his level of cuteness, his sparkling eyes makes you want to say yes.

                “Okay.” You said slowly.

                “Okay? We can go?” Sehun asked in happy voice. You nodded slightly.

                “Yes!” Sehun grabbed the little one’s waist and put him in the air. Teahyung chuckled happily. You love that sight of your son, actually. Both of them high-five, and you realized the real age of Sehun; he indeed has that 4-years mental age.

                “Let’s go Taehyung, before your mummy changed her mind.”

                “Bye…mummy…” your son waved to you and give flying kiss. You chuckled and shook your head at their cuteness.

Soon, their figure disappeared from your sight. You startled when a pair of hands s around your waist. You turned around, facing your husband. He kissed you on forehead.

                “What a tiring day.” He complained.

You release his arms around yours and guiding him to living room; settled down on couch. You massage his shoulders lovingly.

                “Where’s Taehyung?” he asked.

                “Out with Sehun.”

                “Bubble tea date again?”

                “Yeah, as usual. I can’t stop them.”

                “We should restricted Sehun for coming, next time.” You laughed and pinched his shoulders causing him to yelp.

                “Let them be. I’m glad that Sehun can accompany him.”

                “What about a second child to accompany Taehyung? So that, we can get rid of Sehun? And we can spend more time together without Taehyung?” Chanyeol suggested and earn a pinch from you.

                “No second child until Taehyung reaches five. Understand?”

                “Yeah, okay okay.” He pouted.

                “Where are the others?”

                “They’re having small party outside.”

                “Why don’t you join them?” he pulled your hands from his shoulders and scooting closer to you.

                “Because I miss you.” You can’t help but to smile at his words.

He leaned closer to you and landed his lips on yours. You kissed him back, the atmosphere getting hotter as he kissed you passionately.

                “Mummy…” you broke the kiss when you heard Taehyung calling for you. You turned your face, Sehun and Taehyung were there and Sehun has his hands on Taehyung’s eyes. You pushed Chanyeol and stood up; move towards Taehyung.

                “I thought you’re going for bubble tea?”

                “The stall is closed. I forgot today is Sunday.” Sehun scratch his head awkwardly.

                “Mummy…what…daddy did?” your jaw dropped at his question and glared at Chanyeol who laughed wholeheartedly.

                “Nothing, honey. We just talked.” You clarified.

                “We want to give you younger brother. Do you want it Taehyung?” Chanyeol asked playfully. You took a glance at him and smacked his back.

                “Of course I want!” Taehyung cheered and jumped.

                “See? He wants it.” Chanyeol smiled victoriously.

                “Sehun, could you take Taehyung to play something?” you looked upon Sehun. Sehun nodded and take Taehyung away. You step on his feet and give him a death glare.

                “I told you; don’t kiss me, anywhere as you please.”

                “But, you want it too right?” he teased. “You kissed me back just now.”

                “Err—I don’t know what to say anymore.” You hissed.

                “And you heard it right? Taehyung wants a younger brother.” He said with playful grin on his face.

                “Err…shut up annoying brat.” You huffed to outside, joining the others and Chanyeol followed you from behind; still laughing.

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Daddy!” Taehyung came running to their door and shouted as soon as he flung the door open.

Chanyeol woke up to the loud voice of his son and rubbed his eyes. He put his finger on his lips, not wanting to wake up his wife. He sleepily took his four years old son into his arms and laid him in between him and his wife.

“What is it Taehyung?” He asked his son that looked exactly like him. No one would ever doubt that Taehyung is not his son.

Taehyung crawled on top of Chanyeol and laid his head on his chest while looking at his mommy. He chuckled and asked, “Can we go to park? Uncle Thehun asked me to follow him, but…I want you to follow us along.” He pouted.

                “Tch—why are you so attached with your Uncle Sehun? How about your other uncles? Do you like them too?” Chanyeol asked.

                “Uncle Thehun is very nice, he treats me bubble tea!” he exclaimed with joy. Chanyeol chuckled.

                “Uncle Luhan treats you bubble tea too right?”

                “Yeah, but I still like Uncle Thehun!”

                “Then…how about Uncle Tao and Uncle Kris? Uncle Lay? Uncle Kai? Uncle Xiumin? Uncle Kyungsoo?”

                “I like all of them, but my favorite is still Uncle Thehun!” he exclaimed.

                “Aigoo, you love the one who always treat you huh? Then, Uncle Suho?”

                “I love Uncle Suho!! He bought me a new controlled car!” he clapped his hands happily. Chanyeol pinched his son’s nose.

                “Aigoo, you money digger. How about Uncle Baek? Uncle Chen?”

                “Uncle Baek..hurmm…he loves to tease me, Uncle Chen too. So…I don’t like them.” Taehyung pouted. Chanyeol immediately kissed his son on lips.

                “Yah daddy! Boys can’t kiss each other!”

                “But, you’re my son. So, we can.” Chanyeol teased, knowing his son doesn’t like it.

Taehyung wiped his lips vigorously and glared at his dad.

                “I’ll tell Uncle Tao to beat you up!!!” he whined. His whine makes you stirred and slowly opened your eyelids. You smiled when you saw your little angel.

                “Mummy…daddy kissed me again.” He complained to you. You dragged your son to your side and hugged him.

                “It’s okay, I’ll punish him later okay?” you said while caressing your son’s hair. Your son nodded happily and snuggled closer into your chest.

Chanyeol smiled lightly and pulled both of you into big hug, make the little one crumpled in between.

                “Chanyeol!!” you yelled and pushed him until he fell from the bed. Taehyung laughed heartily. “You might hurt Taehyung.” You scolded him; he looked upon you with kitten eyes, blinked.

                “Mummy is mine.” Taehyung claimed and hugged you even tight.

                “No, mummy is mine.” Chanyeol argued. Taehyung shook his head and buried his face into your chest.

                “No, mummy is mine.” He cried. You patted your son’s back.

                “Okay, okay mummy is yours. And you’re mine okay?” you said and your little angle nodded in agreement. Taehyung leaned closer and pecked your lips.

                “I love you, mummy.”

                “I love you too honey, so much.” You returned a bone crushing hug to your son.

“Why do I feel jealous towards my own son?” he mumbled quietly, earning a pinch from you.

                “Your jealousy habit is getting worse day by day.” You said while tidied up the bed.  “Taehyung…you want to go to park right?” he nodded cutely.

                “Go and wash up. Your dad will bath with you okay?” you said. Chanyeol happily grabbed the small hands of Taehyung and lead him to bathroom. You can hear noises from bathroom and shook your head. They must have water fight again and neither of them will give up and surrender.

__________________________________________________________________________________

When they were all arrived to the amusement park, they got off the car very immediately. Chanyeol, on the other hand, was helping his son to get off the car and joined the rest of his friends. They saw Chanyeol was carrying his son and the rest of the friends were surrounding them.

"Look at them, aren't they cute?" Baekhyun exclaimed.

“Noona, he looks just like his father.” Kai said afterwards.

“I know.” You took your son from Chanyeol and kissed him on cheeks.

“Mummy…can I go with Uncle Thehun?” you nodded and handed Taehyung to Sehun. Both of them giggling and jumped.

“Yah, Sehun you’re not four years old. Stop acting like you’re one.” Luhan said, smashed the maknae’s back.

“You’re just jealous because Taehyung likes me. Right Taehyung?”

“I like all of you.” Taehyung said and grabbed Luhan’s hands. Luhan chuckled.

“See? Taehyung said he likes all of us.”

“But, Taehyung…who do you like most?” Sehun asked.

“I like you the most Uncle Thehun!!!” he answered and hugged Sehun. Sehun smiled sarcastically at Luhan.

“I won.” Sehun said while smirking.

Chanyeol put his arms around yours, laughing at the scene, you scooting closer to him.

        “Taehyung looks cute with his uncles.” You said. Chanyeol playfully kissed your cheeks makes your cheeks redden. You glared at him.

           “You’re much cuter when you’re with me.” He pinched your nose.

Your heart was beating fast, and there was no doubt that your cheeks were getting red right now. But then you were surprised when you felt a pair of hands cupped your cheeks.

"I'm covering your cheeks, they are so red!"

“You’re the one who did it, jerk.” You yanked away his hands.

         “You always look cute when you’re blushing.” His words makes your heart raced faster than usual. Chanyeol leaned his face closer to you and ready to kiss you.

      “Hello Mr. Park and Mrs. Park. We’re at public park and don’t try to make lovey dovey scene here.” The sassy Baekhyun’s high pitch voice makes Chanyeol stopped leaning closer.

“I suggest you to get marry, Byun Baekhyun.” Chanyeol protested and Baekhyun glared at him.

        “I will, soon.” Baekhyun said back, make the others laughed. Taehyung also laughed even though he did not understand any.

          “Enough with that, let’s go inside. Taehyung can’t wait, he said.” Sehun said. When the others were walking in front of you, Chanyeol grabbed your hands.

“Adel, I want to ask something.”

“Hm?”

“Which love story do you like at most?”

“Why do you ask?”

         “Because my favorite love story, is ours.” He said softly in your ears and smiled. You locked your hands with him.

“Cheesy you always be cheesy.”

You’re happy right now, for having Chanyeol and your little angel, Taehyung. Even though you sometimes get in fight and argument with Chanyeol, which is normal in marriage life, you still think he’s the best for you. With the Taehyung’s existence, made your day is happier. You can admit, that the jerk that you hate so much back in school, made you feel more than in love. And the little family that Chanyeol wants, already happened.

 

 

                “Sometimes, the one you hate so much is the one who’ll make your heart beat faster.”— Anonymous. 


Hi guys!!! Last chappie sobs

So gonna miss you guys tsk tsk

Please drop of your comments here I want to know what's inside your mind kekeke

By the way, do like this OTP?

I have surprise.