Chapter 19

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

 

 

You averted your gaze to window, seeing how beautiful clouds up in the sky. It’s been five days since you left the house and Chanyeol. You heart still hurts; you’re not feeling like coming back. At night you would cry silently in bedroom from missing him. You miss him, but you are hurt so badly.

That day, when you wandered around, Min Hyuk found you. He offered to send you back to your house but you didn’t want to, no matter how Min Hyuk convinced you. Finally, he gave you a key to his sister’s apartment and let you stay there for a while. You feel grateful for having such a good friend like him.

You the television, trying to forget what happened. You switch one channel to one channel but none of them can entertain you right now. You hugged a cushion while pulling closer your knees to your chest. You buried your face and cry again. Your eyes were already resembles Tao’s eyes.

Suddenly, someone rang the bell. You know it must be Min Hyuk. You wiped your tears and trying to form a smile but you failed. Sadness and sorrow surrounded you. You carefully placed your steps to the main door and peek through the hole on the door. Yes, as expected, it’s Min Hyuk. You opened the door.

                “Hi Adel.” He greeted you with a sweet smile and took off his shoes, went straight to kitchen. You followed him from behind. He took out some food and put in on the kitchen counter. You widened your eyes seeing the variety of food.

                “Wow, you cook these??” you asked.

                “Yup, you must eat, understand?” he eye-smiled at you. You chuckled at his cuteness ad nodded slightly.

                “Tadaaaa ~ your favorite kimchi.” He opened of the Tupperware and shoved the kimchi into your mouth. You feel queasiness on your throat as soon as the kimchi entered your mouth and you ran to bathroom. You vomit hardly and Min Hyuk patted your back softly. You feel weak and headache too.

                “Are you okay?” he asked. You gave him a weak nod.

                “I just feel nausea. That kimchi give me big headache.” You said while rubbing your throat slowly.

                “But, it used to be your favorite.”

               “I guess it’s…” before you complete your sentence, you throw up again. Whatever you eat this morning already out, you coughed and vomit again until you feel your stomach already empty.

                “Let’s meet doctor.” Min Hyuk suggested.

                “No, I’m okay.”

                “Get ready and let’s go to the clinic, Adel.”

                “No, I’m really okay. Don’t worry.”

                “Aish why are you so stubborn. Let’s go.”

                “No…”

                “Adel, please. You must meet a doctor, you’ve been sick since the day you left the house. If anything happen to you, I’ll blame myself forever.” He said sternly. Seeing how determine he is, you feel guilty, he’s been go back forth just to make sure you’re okay and you’re just being a stubborn girl.

                “Okay, let’s meet the doctor.” You finally give in.

__________________________________________________________________________________

                “So, what’s wrong with me, doc?” you asked as the doctor write something to prescribe your medicine. He looked upon you and gave you a content smile.

                “You’re not having your period?”

                “Yeah, for two months I guess. I don’t really count my menstruation cycle.”

                “Congratulations, Mrs. Adel. You’re pregnant. 6 weeks.” The doctor‘s words gave you a big shock. You feel happy, sad all at once.

                “Are you sure?” you asked.

                “It’s positive, Mrs. Adel.”

After get your medicine and vitamins, you went out from the clinic. Min Hyuk was waiting for you in the car. He’s still unclear about your condition. You stared at him blankly.

                “What’s up?” he asked while guiding you to passenger seat. You stay quiet. He shook his head and shoved himself into driver’s seat.

                “Minnie.” You called him softly.

                “Hurm?”

                “I’m pregnant.” You said weakly. It’s not like you don’t like it but it’s sad because Chanyeol is not the first person to know this, not the person who went with you to clinic, not the person who accompany you at times like this.

                “Oh really? Congrats Adel! For how many weeks?”

                “6 weeks.”

                “It’s explained why you got mood swings and feels nausea.”

                “Yeah, maybe.” you replied shortly. You closed your eyes while rubbing your tummy. You’re carrying Chanyeol’s baby. You don’t know what to do now, Chanyeol has right to know, but you don’t feel like to let him know.

                “Should I let Chanyeol know about this?” he asked. You shook your head and looked at him with puffy eyes.

                “No, please don’t. He doesn’t have to know.”

                “But Adel, he’s…”

                “Stop it. He doesn’t have right to know. He abandoned me after all.”

                “He’s not Adel. He just messed up. Let me send you back to your house, to where you should belong now.”

                “Please Minnie. If you’re really my friend, don’t let anyone knows about this.”

                “But Adel, please, he still needs to know.”

                “He doesn’t deserve it, Minnie.”

Min Hyuk sighed and makes U-turn. You gasped and elbowed his hands. He drove towards opposite direction and stopped his car right in front your house. You glared at him.

                “Minnie, please.” You begged and cried.

                “Go inside, now. Clear out everything. It’s for your own sake, Adel. And, it’s for your baby too.” Your tears keep on flowing over your cheeks. Min Hyuk felt guilty and he carefully grabbed your hands, rubbing it slowly.

                “Okay okay, maybe you’re not ready yet. Let’s go.”

Suddenly someone knocked the window, both of you startled and you quickly wiped your tears away with the back of your hands. It came to your surprise when you saw Kyungsoo was there, with his big eyes, he stared at you.

Min Hyuk unlocked the door and get out from the car. As soon as he got off the car, he earned a punch from Kyungsoo.

                “You’re the one who keep her for five days?!” Kyungsoo yelled.

                “Come on, bro. I can explain.” Kyungsoo didn’t wait anymore and throw several punches more, Min Hyuk calmly received all of those punches.

                “Kyungsoo! Please stop!! It’s not his fault! Punch me instead!” you screamed and Kyungsoo stop rewarding Min Hyuk with his punch. He ran to you and hugged your tightly.

                “Are you okay Adel?” he asked, and release his arms around yours.

                “I’m okay. Please don’t blame Min Hyuk. It’s not his fault.”

                “But, he should let us know that you’re safe. We’re ing worried about you.”

                “Tell the others that I’m okay. Let’s go Min Hyuk.” You said. Min Hyuk nodded and gave a weak smile to Kyungsoo.

                “You got an explanation to do, Min Hyuk.” Kyungsoo said.

                “Yeah, I know.”

                “Send her back to her hiding place and meet me at Starbucks.” Min Hyuk nodded and drove you back to his sister’s apartment.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Min Hyuk’s POV

She’s still crying, it made my heart feel weak. I wrapped my hands around her shoulders and patted her back slowly.

                “I’m a mess.” She said with a sob.

                “No, you’re not.”

                “I’m such a burden.”

                “No, you never be a burden.”

                “Sorry Min Hyuk.” She said while placing her warm hands on my face. She got up and went to kitchen, after seconds she came out with first aid.

                “It must be hurt right?” I nodded with smile.

                “Hurm, a little but I’m okay with it. If I was in Kyungsoo’s place, I’ll do the same.”

                “Sorry again.”

                “Yah, stop saying that you’re sorry.”

                “But…”

                “No, I don’t want to hear any sorry word anymore.”

                “Hm, okay.”

                “I have to meet Kyungsoo. Are you okay by yourself?”

                “Yup, I’m okay. Go ahead. Please, don’t tell Kyungsoo about this.” She said while rubbing her tummy.

                “Okay.” I put my hands against her stomach and softly whispered “Baby, please accompany your mom okay?” she giggled. I just laugh seeing her reaction.

                “Remember, don’t tell anyone.” She reminded me; but sorry Adel, I need to tell Kyungsoo about this.

After five minutes of waiting, I saw Kyungsoo’s figure at the entrance of the Starbucks Café. I waved at him, and smiled. But, he didn’t smile back. He carefully took a sit in front of me.

                “So, mind to tell me something?” he asked as soon as he rested his case on the chair.

                “I found her crying and soak in the rain that day.”

                “And you take her away, without sending her back to her house?”

                “I insisted to send her back, but she didn’t want. Please Kyungsoo, you need to hear carefully.”

                “Go ahead.”

                “She felt abandoned. By her own husband. That day, I met her, as usual at language center. She cried out of sudden and I just gave her friendly hug to calm her down, we’re not having any affair.”

                “Yeah, I clear about that.” He said slowly, in serious tone. I took a deep sigh.

                “Do you know why she cried? She was sick that day and I asked her to stay at home, she cried because she said, even if she stays at home, Chanyeol wouldn’t be there because he’s busy. She felt lonely that’s why I took her to amusement park to make she feel better.” I stopped, took a sip of latte, and put it back on table.

                “You know what, please tell Chanyeol this. She’s ing hurt with Chanyeol’s words that day, how Chanyeol took that Ji Hyun’s side. Chanyeol should believe her though. I know, I like her no I love her, but she loves Chanyeol and I wouldn’t be so cruel to snatch her happiness away.”

                “Please tell me, where is she right now.” Kyungsoo begged.

                “I won’t tell. Ask Chanyeol to meet me if he still loves his wife.”

                “He loves her; he’s been worried and live like a walking dead.”

                “No, ask him to meet me. I have more things to clarify.”

                “Okay I’ll get him for you.”

Kyungsoo pulled out his phone and dialed up Chanyeol’s number.

Sorry Adel, I have to do this. I’m sorry.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol’s POV

Five days. It’s been two days since she left. I feel regret for not chasing after her. After earning several punches from the boys, I finally realized, I shouldn’t doubt Adel’s words. Pulling my knees closer to my body, I cursed myself for not believe her words. She’s must have hurt too much because of me.

I searched for her everywhere. But she’s nowhere to be found. The boys gathered at my house for five days already and tried to help me. I’m so glad to have them, seriously.

                “Hyung?” I turned my head and it was Sehun. He carefully took an empty seat beside me and patted my arms.

                “Don’t be sad, I’m sure we can find noona soon.” I smiled at him.

                “Yeah, I hope so.”

The noisiness seems not bothered me at all. My mind keeps on playing the scene of that day. The day she went away.

-Flashbacks-

                “I can’t live with you anymore. I’m going.” She said. I blankly stared at her and watched her go away. I was in miserable , I don’t know what to do. After a moment, Kris come to me and punched me right on my face.

                “YOU ONLY WATCH PARK CHNAYEOL?” he yelled. Suho tried to calm him down but I can see how he clenched his teeth tightly.

                “YOU, HEARTLESS BRAT!” Kris loudly screamed. I sat on the edge of the bed and didn’t say anything.

                “Hyung, if you don’t know how to appreciate her, let her go.” Sehun said afterwards. Kyungsoo glared at me, death glare to be precise. For the first time, I saw no more playful Sehun and angelic face of Kyungsoo.

                “She’s your wife, you should trust her.” Luhan commented. Chen nodded his head, agreed with Luhan’s words.

                “Get her back Chanyeol, or else you’ll be a dead meat.” Baekhyun said and slammed the door.

                “If anything happen to her, I’m going to kill you.” Kris threatened me.

The boys keep on yelling at me and beat me up that day. I ing deserve it actually. It’s totally my fault. I don’t blame them.

                My phone rang, snapped my flashbacks, and I quickly grabbed my phone, hoping its Adel. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw the caller ID. It’s weird that Kyungsoo is actually called me. He’s been ignoring me after that day.

                “Hello?”

                “I found her.”

His sentence makes my heart stopped for a while.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Min Hyuk’s POV

                “Where is she?!” Chanyeol asked while grabbing my collar. Kyungsoo tried to calm him down but he won’t, he punched me, straight on my stomach causing me to yelp.

                “Stop it Chanyeol!” Kyungsoo yelled. Chanyeol sighed and glared at me. I know I deserved it; I simply smiled and ask him to sit first. It came to my shock when he’s actually sat and follow my words.

                “Do you still want her back?” I asked even though I know the answer.

                “OF COURSE.” He said with stress voice.

                “So, can we know where is she?” Kyungsoo interrupted. I nodded and took out the address from my left pocket, handing it to Chanyeol.

                “Whose house is this?” he asked out of curiosity.

                “My sister, don’t worry, she live there alone and I only see her in the morning.”

                “Is she okay?” he asked.

                “Of course she’s not. She’s been crying day and night from missing you. She needs you right now Chanyeol, and I suggest you not to doubt our friendship. I love her, and her happiness is enough to make me feel happy, Chanyeol. You’re a loser Chanyeol for doubting us. Major loser.”

                “I know I’m a loser.”

                “Good thing that you know.” Kyungsoo said while smacked Chanyeol’s head.

                “Next time, trust your wife more than others. She loves you more than anything.” I said, “And, she’s 6 weeks pregnant.”

Both of them widened their eyes and Kyungsoo covered his mouth with his hands. Chanyeol leaned his back on the chair and I can see how regret he is.

                “6 weeks? Means…”

                “Yeah, that’s mean; that day when you doubt her, shouting at her, she’s carrying your child Chanyeol. And, she doesn’t want you to know this actually, but because I love her more than everything so here I am.” I cut off his sentence. He looked helpless.

                “Chanyeol, if you don’t treat her better after this, I swear I will take her away for real. You better appreciate her, and the most important is, put her first before anything. Trust her, more than anyone because I know, I’m sure you know that she loves you, Chanyeol. Go to her now.” I stood up.

                “Thanks Min Hyuk.” He slowly said.

                “What are you waiting for? Run to her, like right now! She needs you.” I said.

                “Go, and take her back. We’ll wait. Don’t ever come back without her if you don’t want we beat you up.” Kyungsoo said afterwards while patting Chanyeol’s back.

                “I’ll go first.” I grabbed my keys and shove myself into car. I feel hurt, but her happiness is more essential. I breathe in, and breathe out, dialed up a familiar number on my phone.

                “Hello, appa? I’m ready to go. Please tell Jong Hyun that I’m ready.” I hang up and drove away to nowhere.


Hi babies!!! New chappie up! **

I told ya the angst wont be long kekekeke because I love Adyeol too :p

Meet you in next chappie okay maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow ^^

Do drop your thoughts here lululululu xD

Thank you for reading! ^^