Chapter 3

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

[A/N: CNBlue's Min Hyuk is here in this chapter! He'll probably be Chanyeol's rival kekeke]

p/s: he's cute right?! 


Chanyeol’s POV

She looked so scared. I feel guilty towards her. I didn’t know she’s coward like this. Actually, it’s me who playing the tape of scary sounds just now. I asked Aehri to tell her about the rumors, I can’t believe she believed all the story Aehri told her.

                “You’re scared?” I asked her just now.

                “No, Park Chanyeol. Your jokes were too funny until I cried.” She stood up. She’s secretly wiped off his tears, hiding it from me but sorry Miss Adel, I saw you cried.

                “Goodnight.” She said and placed her steps to her room.

                “I’m sorry.” I said slowly. I don’t even know why I’m apologizing to her and being nice.

                “No need to be sorry. As expected from you Chanyeol.” She said without even looked at me.

                “Let me accompany you until you fall asleep.”

She shook her head. Stubborn girl.

                “Are you sure?”

She nodded. Hm, she’s stubborn and ego. That’s good. I like that type of girl. Hey, Park Chanyeol what are you thinking of right now?! Pull yourself together Park Chanyeol.

“Are you really really really sure?” I asked again. She remained silent for one minute and turned her back to me.

Okay, she lost. Yes! And I won.

                “Let’s go.” Then I walked her to her room. She carefully climbed her bed. Her eyes were read, only now I noticed it. Probably she’s too scared. I laughed evilly in my heart.

                “Close your eyes and sleep. I won’t leave you until you sleep. Promise.”

                “Park Chanyeol, you just wait.I'll get revenge o you, for sure.” Oh, she threatened me? I smirked.

                “Wait for what? Our first night?” I winked. I can see she’s blushing.

                “Ew, who’s going to have first night with you, so ew.”

                “I know you can’t wait.”

                “Shut the up and go to the hell.”

I laughed. I know she’s embarrassed right now.

                “Syhhh, closed your eyes and sleep. You don’t want me to leave you alone right? The voices may coming for you if I leave you.” She hurriedly close her eyes and pulled the blanket up to her chin.

                “Good girl.” I patted her head. After few minutes, I can hear small snore from her.

She’s already sleep. I get up and stare at her. I don’t know what ghost has possessed me but right now my lips already landed on her forehead.

Syh, please don’t tell anyone that I kissed her.

And I leave her room in rush, cursing myself for doing that.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Eureurong eureurong eureurong dae ~”

You yawned while stretching your arms in your King sized-bed. Groggily, you turned off your Samsung Note III alarm clock ringer. It was a catchy and nice song, you had to admit, but you didn’t feel like listening to it at the moment. All you just want to do is get back to your beautiful sleep. You crumpled yourself in your blanket. Ah this feels nice, you mumbled.

                “Miss, get up. It’s time for school.”

                “Aish, mom, let me sleep little more ~”

                “Miss, miss.” You heard an unfamiliar voice.

                “Wait, five minutes more.” You mumbled alone and grabbed your phone. Still half-awake.

               “Miss, you’re late.” You opened your eyes. In front of you there’s Aehri, holding your school uniform. You look at your phone.

                “Oh god! I’m late!” you hurriedly grabbed your towel and rushed towards your bathroom. You’re totally forgot that you’re at Chanyeol’s house.

                “Oh damn!”

After 20 minutes, you got ready for school tiredly and slipped on a jacket with your very stylish ponytail. Your flawless skin complimented your petite figure and fresh style of clothing.

You ran downstairs and you can see Chanyeol’s already at dining table having his breakfast. You grabbed slice of bread without looking at him.

                “Aehri, I need an explanation about last night okay?” you said. Aehri nodded slowly.

Yup, I know Chanyeol planned all the last night.       

                “Hey, future wifey. Sit properly and have your breakfast.” Chanyeol said out of sudden.

                “Who’s your future wife?” you disagreed.          

                “You can’t still accept the fact you’re trapped with me.”

                “Because I’ll make sure this won’t happen.”

                “It’ll be happen.” He smirked.

                “You’re fantasizing Park Chanyeol.”

                “You are my future wife.”

                “I think I already give you warning right? Don’t future wife me.”

                “Hm, what to do. I love calling you like that.”

                “Don’t let our schoolmates know about this .”

                “Why?”

                “Because hm, I’m afraid I’ll hurt you Park Chanyeol if I say the reason.”

                “What?”

                “Do you really want to know?” he nodded.

                “Because it’s awful to have future husband like you. Embarrassing.” You said. He looked at you.

                “What?” he raised his eyebrow.

          “Yes, it’s embarrassing to have a future husband like you. Aish, I can’t describe into words how embarrassing I could be.”

He lost of words and you know, you’re the winner this time. You smiled sarcastically.

                “Okay bye Park Chanyeol. I hope we won’t meet at school!” you waved at him.

You won. And he’s getting annoyed. You can see that.

__________________________________________________________________________________

                “Hey Adel!” a voice called you out. It’s your class president, Kang Min Hyuk.

                “Hey Min Hyuk!” you greeted him happily.

                “What are you doing here?” oh you forgot, he doesn’t know that I live at Chanyeol’s house.

                “Oh, I accidentally took a wrong road.” You fake a laugh. Kang Min Hyuk smile. His smile is so charming.

                “Let’s walk together to school!” he offered.

                “Let’s!” you agreed.

You and Min Hyuk were laughing while walking. Min Hyuk is seriously a joker. He told you many jokes until you feel your stomach will burst in no second.

                “Hey, Min Hyuk! I never thought you are so funny!” you smashed his back. He yelped.

                “Ouch it’s hurts Adel!” he yelled.

                “Oh god. Sorry Min Hyuk. I’m too excited.” You apologized right away. Suddenly he smiled.

                “Hey, I’m just joking.”

                “Hey!!!” he laughed happily.

                “By the way Adel, our class needs a two representatives for debate competition. Do you want to join?” he asked.

             “But, I’m not confident to do this.” You said. You’re well known as good debater at your class but nowadays you don’t feel like to join anymore.

                “Please Adel. I join the competition too. We can practice together!”

                “But Min Hyuk….”

                “Please Adel. Help me out. I know you can.”

                “Hm…”

                “Believe yourself Adel.”

                “It has been long…I’m afraid I’ll disappoint everyone.” He stopped his steps and looked at you.

                “I know you can do it! You have me by your side!”

                “Hm…”

                “Adel…”

                “Okay I’ll give it a try.” You finally agreed.

                “Yes! I don’t have to worry anymore! Thanks Adel!”

                “Welcome! But I need you to sharpen my skills.”

                “Sure! Should we start after school?”

                “It’s a great idea! Let’s start it right away after school!”

                “Thank you Adel.”

                “No biggie, Min Hyuk!”

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol’s POV.

She left me at dining table just now after humiliating me in front of maids. I was so annoyed with her words until I almost fired Aehri because of stupid reason. What happened last night still fresh in my mind. I kissed her on her forehead.

I get in the car and try to find her. She’s probably walking right now. Alone. Because she’s new at this neighborhood so she must be alone. I’ll have chance to again. I don’t know why but it’s so fun teasing her. I love to see her mad face. She’s cute when she’s mad. OMG Park Chanyeol, please don’t fall for her.

                “Mr. Kim, please drive slowly. I want to find Adel. She’s alone, and I’m worried.” I put some act. Yeah because I’m a kind-hearted son of Park family.

Mr. Kim smiled and nodded. He drove slowly while my eyes were busy searching for that petite girl. My eyes spotted her finally. But, she’s with a guy.

                “Mr. Kim, is it Adel?” I asked him to make sure I’m not wrong.

                “Yes sir.”

                “Who’s that guy? Do you know him?”

                “He’s the only son of Kang family. He lives in our neighborhood too.”

           “Oh…” wait, how can Adel know him? I thought of it myself. She looked so happy beside that guy. Laughing and sometimes she hit that guy’s back. They looked so closed to each other which give me weird feeling.

                “Sir, do you want to give both of them a ride?”

                “No, just keep going.”

Adel, laugh while you can, you’re not going to win forever. Perhaps I need to kiss her on her lips to make her….oh no Park Chanyeol! Stop it! You’re not going to fall for her so easily!

Damn this weird feeling.

__________________________________________________________________________________

After school you walked along with Min Hyuk to library. Min Hyuk suggested to read something about current issues for debate competition. So the best thing is try to search for the resources at library.

When you were about to make your way to library, an annoying voice called you out.

                “Hey, Adel!” it’s your super annoying future husband (yucks).

You turned your back. Min Hyuk too. You raised your eyebrow.

                “What?” you asked lazily.

                “Let’s go home.” He walked towards you and grabbed your hand.

                “Hey, what are you doing? Let go!”

                “I think, she already asked you to let her go.” Min Hyuk interrupted. You feel grateful because Min Hyuk said that. Chanyeol let go of your hand.

                “Adel, shall we?” Min Hyuk asked. You nodded.

                “Sorry, I have some matters to settle with Min Hyuk. You, go home first.” Chnayeol smirked.

               “Don’t be too late future wife. I’ll be waiting at home. In my room.” Chanyeol said and winked at you. You clenched your teeth. Min Hyuk widened his eyes.

                “Adel?”

                “H..hm..”

                “What does Chanyeol mean?”

                “Min Hyuk, I beg you please don’t tell anyone about this.”

                “About what?”

                “Huh?”

                “I don’t know anything.” He smiled. You smiled too.

                “Thank you, Min Hyuk. I am grateful to have a friend like you.”

                “Hm, by the way, you live in his house now?”

                “Yup, but I really don’t want this to happen.”

                “It’s okay, who knows, he’s the best for you.”

                “Oh, hell no Min Hyuk. He’s a total jerk. You know how much I hate him right?”

                “Adel, people said, hate can become love.”

                “Not in my case.”

                “Up to you Adel, but you need to know I’ll always be there for you.” He winked. Oh, mom should arrange my marriage with someone like Min Hyuk instead not with that annoying brat.

                “Thank you, Min Hyuk. I owe you too much.”

                “No biggie Adel. Since you’re my favorite.” He laughed.

                “Since when I’m your favorite?”

                “Since forever hahaha, hey let’s get back to our main point. Yeah about debate competition.”

                “Yes, we should.” You giggled.


 

CHAPTER 3 UP!

Min Hyuk as second-guy hehehe

Someone asked me to add Sehun or Baekhyun but I'll add all EXO members along. Wait for it!

And yes, excuse my gramtical errors since English is not my first language ^^ /bows politely/

Thank you for reading and subscribe! :)