Chapter 4

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

[A/N: Sorry for the late update. I'm so busy these days jeongmal mianhae ~]



So tonight your family will have dinner with Chanyeol’s family. This is going to be bored. You thought of yourself. From far you can see your brother ran towards you.

                “Noona! I miss you!”

                “Hey, I thought you love it when I’m not home.”

                “I love it but, it’s not fun because I don’t have anyone to tease.” He giggled. You pinched his ears.

                “Er, annoying brother ever!”

                “Noona, don’t be mad. You don’t mind if I use your laptop right?”

                “WHAT?! Don’t touch my laptop!”

                “I’m just joking. Hey, noona are you having period? You have mood swings.” Yeah Eric, I’m not having period but I have big headache. How should I cancel all these things?

                “Shut up. Behave yourself, Eric. This is someone else’s house. Not ours.”

                “That someone else is your future husband, Adel.” Aish, this brat always appears like this. You glared at Chanyeol.

                “So far what I remember, I don’t talk to you Park Chanyeol.”

               “Noona! I’ll make my way first! Chanyeol hyung, I think she’s having her PMS don’t make her mad.” Eric playfully waved to you. You showed your fist to him.

                “Eric! You’re so dead after this!”

                “Hey. I want to ask something.”

                “I don’t feel like to answer your question.”

                “You have to.”

            “Sorry Chanyeol. I don’t feel like to talk with you too.” You calmly make your way to dining table. The whole family is already there.

                “Mom, dad. I miss you.” You hugged your parents. Mom, dad please let me go from this house and this arrangement. You cried in your heart.

                “You look good Adel.” Hell no mom, I’m not good. You faked a smile.

You took a sit beside Eric and Chanyeol took a seat in front of you. Then his mom said,

                “Adel, you should sit beside Chanyeol.”

                “Ah, omma. It’s okay. I love to sit beside my brother.”

             “Eric, change place with Chanyeol. Can you?” his mom asked politely. Eric was hesitated to get up when he saw your begging eyes.

             “Sorry noona,” he whispered. And now that brat already sat beside you. You can see he smirked happily.

Chanyeol grabbed your hands under the table and start to pinch your palms. You let out a small yelp. This brat is totally a brat. You gave him death glare. You kicked his foot and he yelped too. You smirked.

                “Hey Yeol, what happened? Are you okay?” his mom asked.

                “Nothing mom, there’s a big rat bit my foot.” He fixed his gaze at you. You act as nothing happened.

                “Really? We should really call pest control tomorrow.” His mom said with serious tone. You lightly chuckled.

                “Yes, we should really call them. We need to get rid all of it.” You added. You can feel the winning is yours.

                “Yes Adel. Remind me tomorrow okay?”

                “Okay omma!”

                “You just wait.” He whispered in my ears.

               “Sorry, but I don’t like to wait.” You replied in whispering tone too. Mimicked him. He clenched his teeth.

After dinner, you bid a farewell to your family. Without realizing it, your tears coming down when you hugged your mom just now. Not because you’re going to miss your mom but you just don’t want to be here. You begged your mom but your mom ignored it. You placed steps to your room. The maids were already gone to their house and your future in-laws probably on their way to airport. They have urgent meeting with shareholders in Hong Kong. So only you and Chanyeol left in this big house.

You decided to read something in order to sleep. Suddenly someone knocked your door.

                “Adel, open up.” Chanyeol knocked your door continuously. You unlocked your door.

                “What do you want?”

                “I want to ask you something.”

                “As I said before, I don’t want to answer that something.”

                “Are you close with that so-called-Min Hyuk?”

                “I told you, I don’t want to answer your answer.”

                “Probably you forgot who I am.”

                “No, I know you. You’re my unfortunate luck.”

                “Oh, it feels nice.”

                “Yeah, I know right.”

                “It’s nice to be something yours.” He smirked. “Back to my question, are you close with Min Hyuk?”

                “I’m not going to answer it.”

                “Are you sure you don’t want to answer it?”

                “Yes, I am really really sure.”

                “Final decision?” he moved closer to you.

                “Yup,” you answered confidently.

                “Hm, you’re a brave girl.” He inched the gap between you too. You’re actually pretending to be brave but the truth is your heart is thumping like crazy right now.

                “I know right.”

                “Probably you forgot that I’m your future husband.”

                “So?”

He moved even closer to you.

                “I have right to know.”

              “Hey, do you want to know something? You’re only my future husband, not a husband yet so you don’t have right.” You argued back.

                “Oh, it feels good when you addressed me as your future husband. I think you’re already accepted the fact, Adel.”

                “Not too soon Park Chanyeol.” You stepped on his foot and he’s screaming out of pain. You laughed.

                “Sorry Chanyeol for abusing your foot today.”

                “Adel, you’re going to pay what you have done today.”

                “Oh, I’m glad.”

                “Just wait and see. There’s no turning back if I do this.”

                “I’ll wait! Goodnight!” you slammed your door.

This guy aish, always make me flusters like this. You were mumbling while putting your hands against your chest.

__________________________________________________________________________________

It’s been two days since you and Chanyeol stay alone in this big house. Mr. Park ad Mrs.Park had to extend their term of staying at Hong Kong for another two weeks.

                “This going to be hell.” You mumbled as soon as you patted the “end call” button on your phone.

As you put steps to go downstairs, with your bag and books, you saw 11 guys scattered all over the living room. You were bit shocked but you calmly make your way. You looked at everyone. 11 handsome guys looked at you with confused look.

                “Who are you?” a guy from 11 guys asked you.

                “Huh?”

                “Cute.” That guy said slowly. OMG he just said that I’m cute!

                “She’s my future wife so back-off Suho hyung.” That guy called as Suho widened his eyes. You looked at Chanyeol and securely wrapped you in his embrace. You were blushing hard at that time.

                “Aish, hyung! She’s only your future wife. So I have chance right?” another guy said.

                “Shut up Kim Jongin. Flirt with other girls but not her, understand?” Chanyeol said and showed his fist to that guy.

                “Wait, who are these guys?” you asked out of curiosity, finally. Suho smiled and pulled you off from Chanyeol embrace. Ah, thank god! Thanks Suho for saving me from this ert.

                “We’re Chanyeol’s friends!” Suho said and smiled. Wah, he’s handsome.

                “Ehem, ANNYEONG NOONA! I’M SEHUN!” a cute tall one ran towards you and bombarded you with a bone crushing hug.

                “Hey, Sehun, don’t you think you should let her go or you’ll make her can’t breathe?” Chanyeol glared at Sehun and Sehun let you go.

                “Sorry hyung. Noona is too pretty!”

                “Shut up Sehun, don’t act cute. Hi, I’m Kai or Kim Jongin. Call me Kai, it will be much easier.” Kai introduce himself.

                “Hi, I’m Luhan!”

                “Hi, I’m Chen!”

                “Hi, I’m Lay!” wow, his dimples.

                “I’m Suho. I bet you’re already know me right?” you nodded awkwardly.

                “Hi, I’m Xiumin!!”

                “Hey, I’m Kris.” Oh, this guy has style.

                “I’m Tao!” what’s wrong with his eyes? Did he cried yesterday?

                “Hey, don’t forget me! I’m Baekhyun! Chanyeol’s best friend since forever.”

                “Yeah, they suit to each other. Both of them are annoying. So noisy.” A familiar voice said. Your eyes widened when you see the person.

                “Eh! Kyungsoo!!” you called out his name. Kyungsoo smiled at you.

         “I’m hurt that you didn’t notice me Adel.” You laughed while others looked at you and Kyungsoo confusedly.

                “You…two?” Suho asked.

                “She’s my classmate. The one I told you about Suho.” Kyungsoo answered.

                “Wait, you told Suho about me?”

                “Yeah, about how competitive you are to compete with me in subjects.” He chuckled.

                “Yah!!” you pinched him.

                “By the way guys, she’s Adel.” Kyungsoo introduced me. “By the way, Adel, I thought you hate him?” Kyungsoo asked more to whispering. You closed the gap between your lips and Kyungsoo’s ears, “I’ll tell you later okay.” You whispered back.

                “Ehem.” Chanyeol faked a cough and patted Kyungsoo’s back hard, yeah because its produce a sound. Everyone looked at him.

                “Someone is being jealous ~~~” Chen said it with tone.

                “Okay guys, it was nice to know all of you! But I really need to leave. I have discussion with my friend.” You said. That Sehun guy pouted.

                “Noona ~ please don’t go.” He begged. You smiled.

                “Sorry Sehun. Come over again and I’ll treat you a meal, okay?” he jumped out of happiness and hug me. Aish, this boy loves skinship.

                “Oh Sehun, stop hugging her.” Chanyeol said with annoyed tone. You looked at him.

                “Let him be. It’s my body you don’t have right. By the way, he’s cute.” You defended Sehun. Sehun grinned.

                “Where are you going anyway?”

                “Somewhere you don’t need to know.” You rushed to front door and turned back “Bye guys! Sorry for not staying, have fun!”

                “Where are you going Adel?!” Chanyeol asked again. Louder. You stick out your tongue. The boys laughed and they waved to you happily.

These guys are ing handsome and cute.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol’s POV

She all dressed like she’s going somewhere. White blouse with a pair of pink skinny. She looked so cute. Aish Park Chanyeol what has gotten into you?!

The boys were coming to my house today to play since my parents weren’t there. I totally forgot that I have Adel in this house. She looked so confuse and Sehun – aish that boy how dare he hugged my Adel- oh wait my Adel?! Park Chanyeol!!!!!! Wake up!!!!

I’m so irritated when Kyungsoo seemed close to her and how she defended Sehun.

                “Hyung? We didn’t know you had such cutie as girlfriend.” Sehun said as soon as Adel’s figure gone.

                “Hey, I thought you’re gay!” Baekhyun smacked my back. I startled a bit.

                “She’s cute.” Suho said after that.

                “She’s my type.” Kai smirked playfully.

                “She’s too short but short girls are cute.” Tao chuckled. The compliments coming one after one until;

                “Hey guys can you guys shut up!” I yelled. Everyone shut their mouth.

I was mad. Yes. Because they kept on complimented her. But – wait- why should I mad?

                “Hey hyung, come on.” Kai said, “I was joking.” He continued.

                “So, she’s your future wife?” I nodded.

                “I never thought you’re the first who will get marry!” Suho shouted.

                “Yeah, and you’re going to be single forever Suho.” Kris said it coldly. Suho stared at him.

                “But, do you like her?” Baekhyun asked. WHAT A GREAT QUESTION BYUN BAEKHYUN.

I looked at him with “wth” look. Baekhyun laughed.

                “If you don’t like her, pass her to me.” Baekyun continued.

                “She’s not a thing, Baek. By the way, Adel and I will get marry because of family arrangement. One more thing, I don’t like her don’t ask this stupid question again.”

                “But you’re jealous when I hugged noona ~” Sehun said.

                “Because you’re going to kill her with your tight hug.”

                “Look, someone’s is being caring ~” Baekhyun sang alone with Chen.

                “I’m not caring towards her but I don’t want she die in my house.”

                “Aw ~ Channie ~ you’re blushing.” Xiumin added.

                “Chanyeol, believe me, you’re blushing hard right now. Your big ears are red right now.” Luhan said afterwards.

                “Hey guys, let stop with Adel thingy. Let’s play instead.” I said finally. It’s not like I don’t want to talk about her but – you know – um – I’m getting je – oh my god please I’m not!!!

Get a hold of yourself, Park Chanyeol.

_________________________________________________________________________________

You got at home at 11pm, it was really late. That was because Min Hyuk asked you to stay for dinner. His cooking skill is awesome. He made Fettuccini Carbonara which so delicious. You complimented his cooking skills all the way he walked you to home.

                “Thank you Min Hyuk for everything! Including the dinner as well!” you smiled.

                “Anything for you.” He said.

                “Go first.” You said, asked him to go first before you enter the house.

                “No, you go in first.” You lightly chuckled. So gentleman.

                “Okay, goodnight Min Hyuk!!!” I said, waving at him while seeing him make a way to his house.

You walked into house, and to your surprise, Chanyeol was standing there with his face on, and his arms crossed.

You took of your sneakers, completely ignoring him and another surprise, the boys are still there when you walked into living room.

                “Noona!!!!!” that Sehun guy hugged you.

                “Eh, hi Sehun. You’re still here?”

                “Yeah, we’re going to sleep over here tonight!!”

                “Really?” phew, I’m protected from Chanyeol tonight. Past two nights, he keeps on knocking my door in the middle of night and teasing me.

                “Yup! We’re going to have breakfast together tomorrow!!” Sehun said excitedly.

                “You’re not going to sleep here, Oh Sehun.” Oh the greatest Park Chanyeol was there.

            “Stop making that face hyung.” You want to laugh because of Sehun’s words but you tried to restrain yourself, not to laugh.

                “Sleep here, Sehun. I’ll make breakfast for you guys tomorrow.” You grinned.

                “Yehet ~ I like noona the best! Ohoret!”

                “You and your alien language again ~” Chanyeol hissed.

                “Perhaps you’re jealous because he’s way too cute than you?” you asked while smirking. He clenched his teeth.

                “Sehun, noona is too tired today, I really want to call it a day---”

                “Go ahead noona! You must be so tired.” Sehun cut off your sentence. “Don’t forget to lock you door because Kai and Baekhyun are obviously erts.” He warned you. You laughed.

                “Goodnight Sehun!” before you walked to your room, you can see Baekhyun was hugging Chen while sleeping. Kyungsoo on Kai’s lap, sleeping too. Lay, Suho, Kris and Tao tangled to each other with eyes closed tight. Xiumin and Luhan sleep while facing each other.

They’re all so cute and handsome. Exceptional for Park Chanyeol.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hi babies! Chapter 4 up! ^^

I hope you guys happy with this chapter because EXO is finally here e

Tests and quizzes are coming ~ I'm sorry if I can't update more often.

Wish me luck! ^^ and thanks for reading!