Chapter 5

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

[A/N: Imagine you wake up and these boys are waiting for you for breakfast. Awww]


It was bright and lovely morning, where the sun seems don’t want to let anyone to sleep anymore. You woke up from your deep sleep when you heard someone knocked your door. You locked the door last night because of Sehun’s warning.

You lazily climbed down from your bed and make your way to your door with messy hair. You unlocked the door and peeked.

                “What?” you asked with annoying tone.

                “It’s me, noona!”

You closed your eyes. Opened it back and rubbed your eyes. You really thought its Chanyeol. He always disturbs your beauty sleep.

                “Oh, it’s you. Sorry.”

                “Hehehe it’s okay, noona.” Sehun grinned widely.

                “What do you want?”

                “You want to cook breakfast with us isn’t it?”

                “Ah ~ sorry. Wait for a while, Sehun! I’ll be downstairs in ten minutes.”

                “Okay noona!” he said and smiled. Tch, such a cutie pie.

After a quick bath, you ran downstairs and go to kitchen. Kyungsoo and Sehun already up and waiting for you at kitchen.

                “Good morning!” you greeted them. They lightly smiled.

                “Let’s start!” this Sehun boy is so cute. You thought of it yourself.

You, Kyungsoo and Sehun were laughing while cooking. Sehun is a disaster. He keeps on spill water and everything. He teased you by putting flour on your face.

Kyungsoo is the best chef. You acknowledged it. He’s very careful in measurement. Your eyes stunned at his cooking skills. Your skill is nothing compared to him.

                “Kyungsoo, I didn’t know you can cook.” You said. Kyungsoo lightly laughed.

                “I’m nothing compared to Min Hyuk. You know Min Hyuk right? Our class president.”

                “Yup, oh last night I got to taste his pasta. It was ridiculously yummy!”

                “Yeah, I know right. Oh, wait. You went to his house?”

                “Yup. Preparing some stuffs for upcoming debate competition.”

                “Oh I see. Girls will fall for him because of his cooking.” Kyungsoo said while cutting tomatoes.

                “Hey, pass the tomatoes to me. I’ll cut them.” Kyungsoo then passed the tomatoes to you. You carefully cut the tomatoes. When you’re going to cut another one, you accidentally cut your finger.

                “Ouch!” you screamed. Kyungsoo and Sehun hurriedly go towards you.

                “Noona, you’re bleeding.” Sehun sobbed.

                “What’s up with all this noises?” Suddenly, Chanyeol out of nowhere popped-up.

                “Noona accidentally cut her finger.” Kyungsoo brought your finger closer to him and your blood. Chanyeol pulled you.

                “Kyungsoo, you’re not a vampire right? Go on and continue with your cooking.” He grabbed your hand and guided you to small room near to kitchen. He went to the one old wardrobe and took out the kit. He carefully applied antiseptic to your cut.

                “Ouch.”

                “Stay still.”

You looked at him with you-don’t-know-what-look-is-it. He looked so focus. You started to scan his features. Sparkling eyes, round-tipped nose, fair skin and moist lips. He’s handsome. OH NO, ADEL WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF?

                “I’m done.” He put back all the things he used in that emergency kit.

                “Th..thank you.”

                “Be careful next time.”

                “Okay.”

                “And don’t let anyone to your blood just like what Kyungsoo did.”

                “Huh? Haa, okay.”

He stood up, reaching out his hand. You were hesitated to hold on to it then he said;

                “Give me that tomato. You were holding to it since then.” You looked at your right hand; yes the tomato is in your hand. You gave it to him. He smirked.

HE’S TEASING ME AGAIN.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol’s POV

I woke up this morning realizing that I’ve been sleeping all night at the living room. The boys are still in their beauty sleep. I pushed Baekhyun’s arms that have been landed on my chest and he stirred in his sleep. I heard noises from kitchen. I rubbed my eyes before get up. I make my way to kitchen.

Kyungsoo and Sehun looked so serious while Adel yelped in pain.

                “What’s up with all this noises?” I asked.

                “Noona accidentally cut her finger.” Sehun answered. My eyes widened when Kyungsoo Adel’s blood from the cut. Why would he my future wife’s finger?!

I felt angry. I don’t know why but I don’t like to watch this scene.

                “Kyungsoo, you’re not a vampire right? Go on and continue with your cooking.” I said, to stopped Kyungsoo from her blood. Then I grabbed her hand and dragged her to small room and took out the emergency kit.

                “Ouch.” Her lips let out small yelp when I applied antiseptic to her cut.

                “Stay still.”

Silence.

                “I’m done.” I said and gathered all the things that I’ve used just now

                “Th..thank you.” She stuttered.

                “Be careful next time.”

                “Okay.”

                “And don’t let anyone to your blood just like what Kyungsoo did.”

Oh? Did I sound jealous? Oh my god, I hope she won’t notice my jealousness. Oh, wait, I just admitted that I’m jealous. Please don’t let her know.

                “Huh? Haa, okay.” She looked little bit confused. Okay, lucky she didn’t notice it.

Ting! I want to laugh but I tried not to laugh when I saw on her right hands, she’s still hold on to that tomato in her hands. Yes, it’s time to .

I stood up, reaching out my hand to her. Pretended to help her to get up. I saw her eyes were full with hesitation. Hehehehe she really thought I’m going to help her. I laughed evilly in my heart.

                “Give me that tomato. You were holding to it since then.” I said while smirking. She gave it to me and I coldly walk away.

                “Kyungsoo, here. Your tomato.” I put the tomato on kitchen table.

                “Next time, don’t ask her to cut anything or I’ll cut your balls apart.” I warned him. Kyungsoo looked bit confused. I still mad at him for touching and Adel’s finger. That makes him little closer to Adel than me. Eh, why would I care?

Hey guys, can you explain what I feel right now?

__________________________________________________________________________________

                “I’m sorry guys, but your wedding is in 7 days more.” Mrs. Park said. Your jaw dropped while Chanyeol’s eyes widened up.

                “Why?”

                “I’m going to States next week. I’ll be staying over for six months and you guys need to be marry before it.”

                “Just extend our wedding.” Chanyeol said. You nodded. Agreed with Chanyeol. For the first time you agrred with this jerk.

                “NO! Your parents won’t be around for six months how do you expect me to trust you wouldn’t do anything to Adel?” Chanyeol chuckled.

                “I won’t do anything omma. Trust me.”

                “But we only have 7 days left….” You interrupted.

                “Don’t worry guys! We have sorted everything for you. The only thing you guys need to do is pick your wedding dress and suit.” Mrs. Park said cheerfully.

Your jaw dropped. It’s too soon. Please mom, dad ~ I don’t want to get married with this jerk.

                “But----” Chanyeol still want to argue.

                “Okay that’s all. Prepare yourself. Go and pick your wedding dress and suit tomorrow. I already appoint Key the famous fashion designer for you guys.”

                “Omma ~ we….”

                “Okay the discussion end.” His mom quickly left you guys. He looked at you and smiled. Evil smile to be exact.

                “Sorry Adel. I couldn’t help no more. You’ll be my wife in no time.” Chanyeol smirked.

OH NO SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I DON’T WANT TO GET MARRY WITH THIS JERK!

__________________________________________________________________________________

You lazily opened up your wardrobe and pick out your outfit. You’re going to pick wedding dress and suit with Chanyeol today. You are already trapped with this stupid marriage.

After applied small amount of make-up, you tied your long hair to ponytail. You spray little bit of your perfume.

Your mom and Mrs.Park were already waiting for you downstairs. They smiled when they saw you.

                “My future daughter in law is so cute.” You smiled shyly.

                “Oh, so, where’s your future husband?” your mom asked.

                “Oh, he’s probably still on shower.” You answered lazily.

                “Go and call him.”

                “Ah, mom! You go and call him yourself.” You said while folding your arms and blew your bangs.

                “Go ahead and call your future husband, ask him to make it faster.” Your mom ordered you again.

                “Mom! I don’t want!” you said while tapping your legs. Mrs. Park giggled.

                “Adel, you’re going to marry him in six days, you should really open up your heart for him. There’s no way this marriage will be cancelled so I think you should really learn how to respect him and give him a chance. He’s a nice guy.” Your mom nagged. You put your hands on your ears.

                “Mom, mom mom mom. He’s a jerk. He’s a jerk. He’s a jerk.” You denied.

                “It’s already ten minutes since we wait for him. Where is he?” Mrs.Park exclaimed. You huffed and walked towards the stairs.

                “YAH! PARK YODA PLEASE HURRY YOU’RE NOT EVEN A GIRL WHY ARE YOU SO LATE?!” you yelled up the stairs to make him hurry.

                “JUST WAIT PATIENTLY ADEL THE HOBBIT. I’M COMING!” he yelled back. Both moms were laughing happily you don’t know what so funny.

Chanyeol finally reached the bottom and sneakily pull your hairband. Your hair is already in mess now.

                “YAH CHANYODA!!!! LOOK! MY HAIR IS A MESSY NOW!!!!” you screamed hysterically and smacked his arms. He yelped.

                “Whatever your hair is, you still look ugly.” He attacked.

                “You’re ugly too. With that big ears boooo ~~~”

                “Hey guys, don’t be mean to each other. Remember, you’re going to get marry in six days. Be nice to each other!” Mrs. Park said.

He s his arms around your shoulders and that surprising you a little bit.

                “Okay mom. I’ll be nice to her from now on.” He winked and looked at you. You decided to play along with him and shyly put my hands around his waist too.

                “Aw, so sweet. I’m glad.” Mrs. Park and your mom said at the same time.

You and Chanyeol looked at each other with evil look and you sneakily pinched his tummy. He ouch-ed a bit and gave a death stare to you.

                “Are you okay future husband?” you stressed your voice at “future husband” and smirked.

                “I’m not okay, baby. A kiss should be nice to cure my pain.” He pulled your waist closer to him. Your eyes widened with his action and he inched the gap between you two. You hurriedly cupped your face and push him harder to make a gap between you two.

You laughed awkwardly after realized Mrs.Park and your mom were watching both of you. They smiled.

                “Oh-oh, don’t we need to get going??? Let’s go!!” you said in panic tone. You never thought that jerk will do that.

Mrs. Park and your mom walked in front. Chanyeol grabbed your hands and whispered;

                “Scared enough? I won’t hesitated to kiss you for real next time.” He softly said while chuckled a bit.

SO FAR WHAT I REMEMBER, HE'S ONLY AN ANNOYING BRAT. OMG SINCE WHEN HE TURNED INTO BYUNTAE? EW SO EW

__________________________________________________________________________________

                “Whoaaaaa are you really going to marry Park Chanyeol?” Hanna asked. You nodded without looked at her because you feel annoyed whenever people brought up this topic.

                “YOU’RE SUPER DUPER LUCKY GIRL IN THE WORLD!” she said excitedly. What so lucky ugh.

                “Shut up Hanna. You don’t know how jerk he is. He’s even jerker than our principle. Double triple fourple fiveple jerk!”

                “Aw, he’s a nice guy though. You should be grateful. Handsome, tall, rich and kind. Omg, I’m jealous!”

                “He’s a good actor ever. You should move and live with him only then you know.”

                “You allowed me to stay with him?” wow, that was a tricky question. Hanna winked. “I know you feel little bit jealous right now.” She continued.

To be very honest, yes. Oh, please don’t let that Chanyoda The Big Ears know about this.

                “No!!! I’m not jealous. Go on and flirt with him I don’t care!” you denied.

                “Really?” Hanna raised her eyebrow.

                “Yup, go on.”

                “Don’t regret it Adel.” Hanna seemed so determined.

                “I won’t. Please go and flirt with him until he fall for you and I can sign the divorce form as soon as possible.”

                “We haven’t marry yet, but now you’re thinking about divorce?” Okay, he’s here. He put his hand on your shoulders. You startled a bit.

                “Why? That’s what I want. I can’t imagine my life with you Yoda.”

                “Oh, I’m so hurt right now.” He put his hand against his chest and acted like he’s hurt. Ew, annoying.

                “I’ll get going. Have a fun date with your husband!” Hanna patted your arms and giggled.

                “Jung Hanna, its FUTURE husband!”

                “He’ll be your husband in few days anyway!” she waved and left you with this brat.

                “Adel!” a voice called you out. Min Hyuk is there. Oh god! Thank you for sending Min Hyuk at times like this!!

                “Oh, Chanyeol is there. Am I disturbing you two?” Min Hyuk asked.

                “No no no. Come here. What’s up?” you continuously shook your head.

                “About the c….”

                “Sorry, but I’m in the middle of talking with MY FUTURE WIFE. Can you leave?” Chanyeol cut off Min Hyuk’s sentence.

                “Ah, it’s okay Minnie ~ you can talk. Ignore him.”

                “I just want to say that the competition will be right after your wedding. It’s two days after your wedding. Is it okay for you? I mean, do you have time to prepare for it?”

                “Huh? Ha, I’m okay with it. I have you anyways to help me.”

Min Hyuk smiled.

                “If you have any problem, text me or call me or meet me. I’ll be there for you.”

                “Thank you Minnie! You are the best!” you thumbs up.

                “By the way, congratulations for your wedding, I’ll come for sure!” he cheerfully said. Chanyeol grinned widely.

                “Yes, please come to OUR WEDDING.” Chanyeol interrupted.

                “For sure I’ll come. It’s my Adel’s wedding anyway. Okay Adel, I go first. See you!”

                “Wait! Are you going to library?” you asked. Min Hyuk turned his back.

                “Yup.”

                “I want to follow you, besides I have nothing to prepare about since my future in laws already sorted everything.”

                “Oh, sure, come on!”

When you want to follow Min Hyuk’s steps, Chanyeol grabbed your hands and sneakily wrapped his arms around you.

                “Min Hyuk! I’m sorry, perhaps she’s forgot that she had to meet our designer. What to do, you have to go alone.” Chanyeol said in serious tone.

                “H..huh? Okay. Bye Adel!”

You stared at Chanyeol and he giggled.

                “Since when we need to meet Key oppa?”

                “I didn’t say you’re going to meet Key.”

                “Then?”

                “Let’s go.” He dragged you.

                “To where?” you asked while trying to unwrapped his arms.

                “Aish ~ it’s not like I’m going to you. Stay calm. I’ll do it gently on our first night. I won’t you now.”

                “Ew!!! Let me go ert!!!”

                “Stay still or I’ll kiss you. Roughly.” He threatened you.

Suddenly his words “I won’t hesitate” played on your mind. You got goose bumps. Oh, ew!

                “Do it and I’ll kill you.”

He winked.

And your heart flutters.

OH GUYS WHAT’S WITH THIS ING FEELING?!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol’s POV

I stood there, looking at her and Min Hyuk. Wah, they’re too close. I heard Adel keep on calling him ‘Minnie’ and he called my Adel as his Adel. What the ?

Oh, did I just blurt out ‘my Adel’ phrase? Oh don’t let her know okay? But, she’s going to be mine after all. HA HA HA.

                “By the way, congratulations for your wedding, I’ll come for sure!” that Minnie (sounds like ice-cream’s brand) cheerfully said.

                “Yes, please come to OUR WEDDING.” I interrupted. I stressed my voice little bit.

                “For sure I’ll come. It’s my Adel’s wedding anyway. Okay Adel, I go first. See you!”

What?! My Adel? It’s my Adel okay! Wait, did I sound jealous?

                “Wait! Are you going to library?” Adel suddenly asked to that so called ice-cream’s brand.

                “Yup.” He answered.

                “I want to follow you, besides I have nothing to prepare about since my future in laws already sorted everything.”

She what?! Want to follow that ice-cream? Then, how about me? She wants to dump me here? I can’t let this happen.

                “Oh, sure, come on!”

I face palmed at that Minnie’s answer. I must do something.

When her placed her steps to follow Min Hyuk’s steps, I sneakily grabbed her by hands and put my arms around her.

                “Min Hyuk! I’m sorry, perhaps she’s forgot that she had to meet our designer. What to do, you have to go alone.” I said it in serious tone, like it was really important.

                “H..huh? Okay. Bye Adel!” he looked bit hesitated but finally he walked away. Phew.

                “Since when we need to meet Key oppa?” she stared at me as she wants to eat me. But if she wants to eat me, I willingly throw myself to her. Kekekeke lol Park Chanyeol.

                “I didn’t say you’re going to meet Key.” I twisted around.

                “Then?”

                “Let’s go.”

                “To where?” she asked while struggling to free herself from my arms.

                “Aish ~ it’s not like I’m going to you. Stay calm. I’ll do it gently on our first night. I won’t you now.” I said it in teasing voice.

                “Ew!!! Let me go ert!!!”

                “Stay still or I’ll kiss you. Roughly.” She finally stays still. Hahahaha, she’s afraid of me. But honestly, I really want to….omg Park Chanyeol why are you being like this with her?!

                “Do it and I’ll kill you.”

I WILLING TO DIE TO TASTE HER LIPS.

Oh gosh Park Chanyeol please stops! You’re being ridiculous here.


Hi chapter 5 up!

Sorry for the late update u.u

Just finished one test, I have another four to go sobs my life.

Thank you new subscribes! I love you <3

I'll update as soon as my second paper ends okay?

Love ya :*