Chapter 13

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

OMG SO CUTE ASDFGHJKL


 

                “FOR THE GOD’S SAKE LET GO OF HER RIGHT NOW.” Chanyeol said while grabbing your hands. Min Hyuk smirked.

                “I told you Adel.” He said.

You blurred out with this situation. You can’t get what Min Hyuk’s mean by this. Chanyeol looked so mad until you don’t dare to look at him. Your hands are still in his possession.

                “Don’t come near to her again.” Chanyeol warned Min Hyuk.

                “Sorry, bro. But she’s my friend. I’ll come to her for sure.”

                “You’re playing with fire right now, Min Hyuk.”

                “Don’t acts like a dumb Chanyeol. If you like her, tell her already, like what I did just now.”

Chanyeol shut his mouth immediately and dragged you into the tent. He was breathing hardly. You can see his big ears already red.

                “Adel.” You looked upon him. You’re still shock for his sudden reaction.

                “Don’t be near to him again.” He said.

                “But why? He’s my friend.”

                “Because he likes you, and I don’t like it.”

                “But I like him.” You said. More to mumbling actually but you’re pretty sure he heard it. You mean it in other way but, that words just slipped from your mouth.

His eyes widened at your words and pulled you closer to him. His face inch closer to yours making you feel can’t even breathe properly. He locked his eyes with yours. His breath all over your face since there’s only about 3cm gap between you and him.

He cupped your face before gently pressed his lips against yours. The butterflies are coming again into your stomach. That kiss was so sweet you couldn’t help it but replied to his kiss.

Time stood still as your lips moved together with him sweetly makes you forget how annoying he is before this, how much you hate him and how much you dislike him. His has soft and moist and warm lips. You could feel he’s smiling between the kiss. He pulled away and smirked.

                “Do you still like him?” he asked. He got the wrong idea when you said you like Min Hyuk. You turned away, don’t want to meet eyes with him. Embarrassed.

He cupped your face again makes you feel anxious and nervous. He looked straight into your eyes.

                “I ask you, Adel. Do you still like him? After the kiss?”

                “You got a wrong idea Chanyeol. Of course I like him. As a friend.” You stressed your voice at ‘as friend’ words.

                “Do you like me?” uh—oh what a great question you give. You look away but he forced you to look at him.

                “No.” you denied.

                “Are you sure?”

                “Yes.” You lied again.

                “You’re bluffing right now, Adel.”

                “I’m not.”

                “Maybe this will wake you up.” He pecked your lips makes you gasped at his sudden reaction.

                “Stop bluffing and confess to me already.” He said.

                “Why should I?”

                “Because I feel the same way too.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol’s POV

                “Because I feel the same way too” I said when she’s so stubborn to say it. Those three words. Her jaw dropped at my words. I can’t help it but smile at his reaction. So cute, my wife.

                “Why should I believe you?”

                “Because I’m your husband.”

                “Tch—what a cliché answer Park Chanyeol.”

                “Aigoo—why are you so stubborn.” I patted her head.

                “Like you’re not.” She said; still want to argue I guess.

                “You like me right?”

                “No. You’re hallucinating Chanyeol.”

Oh God! Why is she playing so hard I can’t bear with it anymore.

                “You remember that Baekhyun asked us to have many children? And I asked you to make one tonight?” I said. “I won’t hesitate to make one tonight, Adel. Just want to let you know.” I smirked. She pinched my arms and makes me let go my arms around her. She lost balance and so do I. We both fall at the same time with me on top of her.

She pushed me hard and kicked me hard.

                “Yah!! I’m only a high school student don’t you dare! I’m not ready yet!” she screamed. Oh, wait she what?

               “You just admitted that you want make babies with me, but you’re not ready yet.” I smirked. Her eyes went bigger. I’m so good in twisting round, Adel.

                “Ah, I mean I don’t want any baby with you, Yoda!”

               “Then, who you are going to have baby with?” I asked. My eyes are all over her. I think I have fallen enough for her.

She didn’t answer my question, makes me feel ‘God, why do I like this stubborn girl’.

                “Adel, do you want to know something?”

                “What?”

                “While ago, I have this childhood crush.” I took a deep breath. “I had my head over her heels, but then she left to Japan and she just came back—.”

                “I know its Ji Hyun right?” she cuts off. And she sounded jealous. Very jealous I told ya.

                “How do you know?”

                “The boys.” Ah, that’s why the boys looked so gloomy that day and she too. Good start.

                “Let me continue. Can I?”

                “Go ahead.”

                “She came back. At the moment I saw her after two years, the feelings are blooming again but when after a while, I realized, that feelings are only you know, temporary. Maybe because I haven’t seen her in while. I ask myself, why. And when I saw you with Min Hyuk, I feel jealous—I admit it. Even with Sehun or Kyungsoo or the boys— I’m jealous. That’s when—” I stopped. I really need to gather up my courage.

                “I realized that I have feelings for you.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

                “That’s when— I realized that I have feelings for you.” You gasped at his confession. You did not expecting this would be happened too soon. You just made the wish upon the stars just now. And the wish has come true. To figure out Chanyeol’s feelings to you.

You looked at him. He scratched his head and smiled awkwardly.

                “So?” he asked.

                “So what?” you asked back. Want to play more.

                “OH MY GOD. ADEL PLEASE DON’T PLAY TOO HARD.” He whined. You giggled in your heart. Love to see how annoyed he is.

You put your hands on his lap and looked at him with full feeling of love.

                “What to say, since you have admitted it—I have to say—”

                “Say what? Don’t make me wait too long.” He said while intertwined his fingers into yours. You blushed a bit.

                “I have feelings for you too.”

                “What kind of feelings?” Ah, this annoying giant never had enough!

                “I like you.” As soon as you complete your sentence, he pulled you into hug and put his chin on your shoulders.

                “Why so hard to say it.” He mumbled.

                “Because you’re confusing me.”

                “You’re the one who confusing me.”

                “No, you are.”

                “No, you are.”

Both of you kept on arguing and suddenly he pecked your lips.

                “No more argue. The important thing is, I love you.” He said. The fireworks started in your heart when he said those magic words. You smiled.

                “And, I love you too.”

_________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, you found yourself in Chanyeol’s embrace. You rubbed your eyes and you can hear noises outside. You ignore the noisiness and stared at Chanyeol’s face. You smiled and carefully draw a heart shape on his chest.

                “My heart is yours and yours is mine now.” You whispered. When you want to remove his hands, he tightens it.

                “Chanyeol, the boys are waiting for us.” You said.

                “Five more minutes, please wifey.”

                “Okay, five minutes only okay?”

He kissed your forehead; make your cheeks become red. You are still not used with his touch actually; it makes you flutters over again.

                “Chanyeol, five minutes is up.” You reminded him. He groaned and opened his eyes. You chuckled at his cute expression.

                “Let’s continue the sleep when we reach home, okay.”

You blushed at his words and start packing your stuffs. You grabbed your toothbrush and toothpaste and go out from the tent.

When your head popped out from inside, you can see twelve good looking guys in front of your face with teasing look. You raised your eyebrow.

                “Noonaaaaaaaaaaa did Chanyeol hyung hurt you??? Did you cry last night? Are you okay? Chanyeol hyung didn’t do anything right?” a familiar voice screamed and hugged you tightly. You chuckled.

                “Hey, Sehunnie come on. Chanyeol didn’t do anything to me. Don’t worry.” You removed his hands from your waist.

                “You’re not sad anymore right?” Sehun asked while pouting.

                “Tch, why are you sooooo cuteeeee.” You pinched Sehun’s cheek.

                “Am I cute too?” a deep voice asked. You turned your head.

                “No, you’re annoying. You’re still the same annoying Chanyeol.” You . He rolled his eyes and pinched the tip of your nose and gave a small peck on your lips. The boys clapped and fanboying over the scene.

                “Yah!!!! We’re in front of your friends—” before you even complete your sentence, he kissed you again.

                “Ah hyung!!!!!!!!!” Kai yelled.

                “Why? Are you jealous?” he asked.

                “No, you know what. From what I see, you’re not really good in kissing.” Kai attacked him makes you blushed a bit.

                “Am I bad in kissing?” he turned his face and asked you. Your mouth form an ‘O’ shape when he asked that. You ignore his question and ran to the public washroom to wash up.

Why would he ask, of course he’s goodThat’s why I always crave for it. You mumbled alone while brushing your teeth.

You felt extremely happy today as you don’t need to control your feelings in front of Chanyeol anymore. On the way back to your house, he fell asleep on your shoulders. You wake him up when you reach home.

                “Chanyeol, wake up. We’re home.”

He rubbed his eyes while yawning hardly. He looked at you and smiled. He placed a kiss on your cheeks before going in. You‘re shocked with his sudden action after waking up. You smiled at his cuteness.

You placed your steps to room after handed Aehri dirty clothes to be washed. When you entered your room, the giant is already on the bed. Sleeping again.

You ignore him and go straight to bathroom and take a bath since you only wash up just now. After take a long bath, you step out. You took a glance to the guy on the bed.

                “Tch—” you mumbled. You dry your hair and tied your hair into ponytail.

                “Yah, wake up and take a bath. Hurry up.” You nudged him. He stretched his long body and looked at you with his angelic smile.

                “You smell so good.”

                “Because, I already bath. Now, move your and go take a bath.”

                “Why should I? I want to sleep more.”

                “Because you’re stink.”

                “Really?” he smirked. He pulled you until you fell down beside him. He hugged you tightly and you struggled to free yourself.

                “Yah!!!!” you screamed.

                “You said I stink right?”

                “Yah! Let me go!” he pulled your hairband and ruffled your hair. You pushed him away and looked at him angrily.

                “Aishsshh!!! I don’t know why I love you, Yoda!” you yelled. He grinned.

                “Maybe because I love you too?”

You throw pillow at him while he’s laughing hard.

                “Go and take a bath now before I call Min Hyuk over and spend time with him.” You threatened him. He shook his head and stood up immediately.

                “Okay okay, I’ll go now. You stay here, don’t go anywhere. Okay?” he disappeared to bathroom. After 10 seconds, he went out from bathroom.

                “Why?” you asked.

               “Don’t step out from this room. Stay here. Okay?” you nodded. This Park Chanyeol looks so cute when he’s jealous.

After 10 seconds, he went out again. You furrowed your eyebrows.

                “What else? Yeah, I won’t go anywhere; I’ll wait for you okay?”

                “I just forgot something.”

                “What?” he pecked your lips.

                “This.” And he ran to bathroom before you could catch him and kick him away. You couldn’t help it and smiled until reach your ears.

                “Such a playful husband I got.” You mumbled.


Hi guysssss omg I miss you guys like seriously sobbssss

New chapter!!! They already confessed to each other yeay finally. I was smiling and smiling while writing this I can't help but smiled all the way hahaha

I ship Adyeol hard kah kah kah xDD

This chapter is small gift from me before I become half-hiatus sorryyyyy

I hope you will be loyal reader and wait for me huh?

I love youuuuuu to the moon and backkkkkk

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING! ^^

 

 

I MISS MAMA ERA SO ING MUCH