Chapter 20

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

Chanyeol’s POV

As I near to her hiding place, my heart races harder and my anxiety increases. I am desperate to see her, it’s okay if she doesn’t want to forgive me. I just want to make sure that she’s okay, since she’s carrying our love in her tummy. But that’s not true really, I really want to see her I am going to beg and take her to our house back. I promised the boys and I promised to Min Hyuk too.

I stared at the door, the urge to barge in without push the bell exploded. I want to pull her into hug, shower her with kisses and say sorry. I calm myself, breathing hardly and took a deep sigh before I rang the bell.

My remaining thoughts while waiting for her to open the door are I won’t be able to see her again and our baby. And once more, I feel like my life has been away due to my own fault. The nagging pain in my gut expands, clawing at the boundaries of the raging empty hole in my insides. She wanted this, but I don’t want this. I will bring her back no matter what.

                “Minnie? Is that you? I thought you…” she opened the door form inside, her eyes wide in shock when she saw me. Towels dropped and her eyes were red and swollen, that has proven how much she cried.

She wants to close the door back and I grabbed her hands, stopped her from closing the door and entered the house. It’s not too big and not too small. She looked at me with anger eyes, but I can still see love.

                “What do you want?” she asked seriously while pick the towels from floor, I bend down my body and helped her but she yanked my hands away.

                “Let me help you.” I said. She ignored me and I took the towels from her hands.

                “I said, let me help you.” I put the towels on table. She went straight to kitchen and act like I do not exist.

I took a sit on the couch. Watch her going back and forth, admiring her from far. I tried to speak, but my voice stuck.

                “Adel…” I called her softly and move towards her.

                “What are you doing here Chanyeol?” she finally asked. I look at her with regretful look.

                “Let’s go back to our house. You not belong here.” I carefully said. She looked at me with annoyed look.

                “Yes, I belong here, and please leave me alone.”

                “I’m sorry.”

She turned her body and I can hear she’s sobbing silently. I move towards her and hugged her from behind, with her back against my chest.

                “I’m sorry I didn’t trust you. I’m sorry that I yelled at you. I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” I said genuinely. She pushed my hands away and it startled me a bit.

                “Adel, please.” I begged.

                “Sorry, but I don’t want to live with people that have trust issue with me.”

Guilt crept under my skin. I grabbed her hands and rubbing it slowly.

                “I’m sorry, please come back to me. I miss you.”

                “Chanyeol, please leave me alone. Okay I forgive you, but please leave me alone, I don’t want to live with you anymore and let’s divorce.”

I looked at her with confuse look. What? Divorce? I never thought she’ll think about divorce. I let go of her hands, look right into her eyes.

                “Divorce? I know you didn’t mean it.”

                “Yes, Chanyeol. I really mean it. You don’t have to doubt me anymore, and you can continue believing your childhood crush’s words. Go marry her instead.” She said sternly but I can hear clearly her shaking voice.

                “How about our baby then?” she gasped and gripped her shirt.

                “Whe..where do you no – how do you know about it?” she asked.

                “It’s not important right now. Let’s go, to our house. To where you should be.”

                “No, Chanyeol. We don’t need you.” She said and put her hands on her tummy.

                “But I need you, and our baby too.”

                “Aw, stop with your sweet words Park Chanyeol. It’s ing hurt to hear it.”

                “You don’t love me anymore?”

                “Yes.”

                “You’re lying to yourself Adel.”

              “No, I’m not. I. Don’t. Love. You. Anymore. Please go away. Leave us alone. I’ll get a lawyer for our divorce matters.”

Seeing how stubborn she is, I grabbed her hands and pushed her against the wall, but in gentle way. Inched my face closer to her and look right into her eyes.

                “Are you sure you don’t love me anymore?” I asked with my deep voice.

                “Yes.”

                “I’m sorry.” Once again, I apologized.

                “Okay I accept your sorry and now please go away.”

                “I didn’t know that Ji Hyun lied to me.”

                “Oh, I thought Ji Hyun is not a liar.” She said sarcastically. “You should trust your wife oh sorry, I mean your soon-to-be-ex-wife more than Ji Hyun. I suggest you to marry her instead after we sign our divorce paper.”

                “Adel, please stop talking about divorcing.” I pleaded.

                “You wouldn’t have idea how much you’ve hurt me, Chanyeol.”

Her tears slowly caressed her cheek, she wiped away using her hand. At the moment, I know how hurt she is. Her body was shaking and tears didn’t stop to pouring out from her beautiful eyes. The feeling of guilty and regret got even deeper so I brought her into a warm hug and patted her back softly.

                “I’m sorry.” I said it several times, making she cried even more. She throws weak punches and slaps on my body and I just let her do it.

                “Why are you so mean to me? Why don’t you believe me? You know that I only love you and I wouldn’t have heart to cheat behind you. Why do you believe her instead of me?” she yelled out while punching me.

                “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I would spend my whole life saying sorry to you, if you want it. But pelase, come back to me. I need you, I miss you.”

                “I miss you too jerk.” She said in crying voice. I let out a relieve sigh and slowly release my arms around hers.

                “I was wrong. Forgive me okay?” I said while cupping her small face.

                “Don’t repeat it again. Trust me as much as I trust you.”

                “I promise, I won’t do it again.”

She smiled, oh god, how I miss her smile. I can’t control my urge and crashed my lips against her. The kiss was very passionate as we haven’t kiss for many days. How I miss every single thing about her.

                “I love you.” I said and kissed her cheek. “And I love our little angel in here.” I bend down and kiss her clothed tummy.

                “I love our little angel too and I hate you. I still hate you.” She said and giggled. I chuckled and pecked her forehead.

                “I know you hate me, get your things and let’s go back to our house. Okay?” she blinked her eyes and nodded slowly.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The moment you arrived at your house, the boys bombarded you with hugs and kisses. And as usual, Chanyeol pulled you away from the boys, securely hiding you behind his back.

                “Yah, Chanyeol! You don’t have any right to hide her from us. Give her back!” Suho yelled in annoyance.

                “Suho hyung was right. You’re ing made she left the house, now give her to us.” Chen said while grabbing your hands. You laughed slowly.

                “I miss you noona, I was worried and scared.” Sehun said while pulling you closer to him. You smiled and patted his back as he hugged you.

                “I miss you too Sehunnie ~”

                “Ehem, only Sehunnie?” Kris cleared up his throat. You release yourself form Sehun and ran to Kris, tip-toed and kissed his cheeks. His cheeks redden and you love how cold guy Kris turned into tomato when you kissed him.

                “Of course I miss you, Kris oppa!” he embraced you warmly and the boys started to whine because you didn’t said that you miss them.

                “Okay okay, I miss all of you.” You finally said. The boys cheered and each one of them kissed your cheeks and forehead. They’re even take turn.

You took a glance to Chanyeol. He slightly clenched his jaw, but he couldn’t do anything. You laughed silently in your heart.

                “Adel, I made this just for you.” You want to reject it but Kyungsoo already shove the kimchi spaghetti into your mouth. You feel nausea and ran to kitchen, throwing up everything. Chanyeol followed you from behind and rubbing your back lovingly.

                “Are you okay?” he asked softly and you nodded.

                “I’m okay. I think our baby don’t want any kimchi.” He laughed.

                “Sorry Adel, I didn’t know.” Kyungsoo apologized.

                “It’s okay, Kyungsoo. I’m sure you’re not doing it purposely.” Kyungsoo smiled and caressed your cheeks.

                “People said, pregnant woman look so beautiful, and they’re true.” Kyungsoo said, you laughed softly at his words and pinched his nose.

                “I got goose bumps, Kyungsoo.” You said. Chanyeol, who’s behind you, tugged you closer to him and simply placed a kiss on your head, understand that Chanyeol wants to be alone with you, Kyungsoo left the kitchen. You turned your body and looked at your husband. He let out a deep sigh.

                “My heart was burning when he touched your cheeks. How dare he.” He mumbled while cupping your face. “But, I can’t do anything because you might run away again.”

                “At least he didn’t do this right?” you said and quickly pecked his lips. He gasped at your sudden action, but after seconds, he smiled.

                “Yeah, he better don’t or I’ll kiss his face with my punch.” You laughed and put your arms around his waist; looked at him with full of love.

                “You don’t know how much I miss you.” You said with honest heart and he looked little bit guilty.

                “I’m sorry, again.”

                “Hm, it’s okay. But don’t do it again okay? I’ll run and never come back.”

                “No, no. Please don’t. I was half dying.”

                “And I almost die, when you yelled at me and just watching me left this house.”

                “Ahh please don’t bring it up anymore. I love you and will always do.” He said with his deep y voice, you smiled sweetly and tightens your arms around his.

                “I love you too.” You replied.

                “Eh? I thought you still hate me?” he asked with playful voice while playing with your hair.

                “Em? I hate you, but I love you.” He inched closer to you.

                “Noona!” when he was about to kiss you, someone barge into kitchen. He stopped and released you with annoyed look. It was Sehun.

                “Uh-oh. I’m sorry, hyung. But, can I have noona for a while?” Sehun asked. You keep your laugh seeing how annoyed he is. Want to more, you move towards Sehun and grabbed Sehun’s hands.

                “Noona ~~~ let’s go to bubble tea shop. Luhan hyung doesn’t want to go.” He pouted and you playfully pinched his cheeks. You rubbed your tummy.

                “Baby, your uncle Sehun wants bubble tea. Do you want some?” you asked the little angel in your tummy. Sehun giggled and kissed your tummy. You can see how jealous Chanyeol is, but he promised you to hold it in so he can’t do anything.

                “Baby wants it, noona. He told me just now.” Sehun said with a grin on his face.

                “Yeah, I think he wants it too. When he comes out, you can ask him to accompany you okay Sehunnie?”

                “Yehet! So, I don’t need Luhan hyung anymore. Ohorat! Let’s go noona!” he dragged you away, you glanced at Chanyeol, and he nodded; give you a permission to go out. You smiled and gave him a flying kiss before following Sehun’s steps.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The airport seemed so busy itself, and thousands of people make it looked even busier. There are people waiting for their beloved ones arriving and there are people waiting for departure. The sound of aircraft, the voice of announcer filled up the air.

You were there to bid goodbye to Min Hyuk, he’s leaving for US to further his study and to help his dad’s branch in US, and he has to further his study too.

                “Please take care.” You said while holding his hands. Min Hyuk smiled at you and nodded.

                “You too, Adel. I’ll make sure to come back when your little angel come out.” He patted your head, and then he slowly caressed your stomach. “And you, little angel, take care of your mom okay? Beat your dad if he hurt your mom again.” You laughed wholeheartedly at his words. Chanyeol make an annoyed face and playfully throw a punch on Min Hyuk’s shoulder.

                “If he ever hurt me again, I’ll come to you, Minnie.” You said in serious tone. Chanyeol looked at you and shook his head.

                “No way. I’ll make sure I won’t hurt her.” He said in rush. The others cachinnate and Chanyeol securely wrapped you in his arms.

                “I count on you, Chanyeol. Hurt her, I swear I’ll take her away for real and never return her back to you.” Min Hyuk threatened.

                “Yeah, well okay. So many people threatened me these days.” Chanyeol said monotonously. You yanked his hands and move towards Min Hyuk. You hugged him lightly.

                “Thanks for everything, Min Hyuk.”

                “Welcome. And thanks too, for everything.”

                “I have to go now. Goodbye everyone.”

                “Don’t forget to call me when you reached.” You reminded him. He nodded.

                “Yah, Chanyeol.”

                “What?” Chanyeol replied with annoyed tone.

                “I always want to do this. I hope you don’t mind.” Min Hyuk said and pecked your cheeks. Chanyeol’s jaw dropped and he blinked. Your cheeks heated up.

                “Sorry Chanyeol! And bye!!!” Min Hyuk chortled and run before Chanyeol chase after him. Chanyeol hissed and pulled you. He wiped your cheeks.

                “Aish, that brat. How could he.” He mumbled and you chuckled. Your jealous husband will always be a jealous husband anyway.

                “It’s just a kiss on cheek, Chanyeol.” You .

                “No, no. Having him to hug you around makes my heart exploded, a kiss is just too much.”

You smiled at your husband and s your hands around his. You smooched his cheeks and the corner of his lips.

                “Don’t be too jealous, okay?” he laughed slightly and inch his face to yours.

                “Yah, we’re a public. Get a room hyung.” Kai said in annoyance. Both of you forgot that you have the other eleven guys behind you. You chuckled out from embarrassment and hid your face in Chanyeol’s broad chest.

                “Let’s get a room later.” He whispered in your ears with naughty smirk on his face makes you shy even more.

                “Okay, enough with lovey dovey moment. Let’s go.” Kyungsoo dragged you away from Chanyeol, and yes, as usual Chanyeol would make that face of his.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!!! New chappie :p

Hehehehehe

One more chappie then this fic will meet its end T.T

So sadddddd

I'm so gonna miss you guys :*

Drop off your comments ^^

Thank you :)