Chapter 15

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

 


 

White, fluffy clouds glide across the pale blue sky; the fading, subdued moon sits redundantly behind them. The sun has awakened and is promptly emerging through the hazy sky. The cloudy layer creates a pleasant blanket from the sun.

Birds simultaneously tweet out to each other in a chorus, singing a soothing, melodic tune. A graceful robin flies swiftly across the open pasture, flowing beside the gentle breeze, back to its vigilantly poised nest on the branch of a tree.

It was early. Too early for youngsters like you and Chanyeol to wake up at this hour; plus both of you had a midnight movie last night. Blame Chanyeol for everything, keep whining and stomp his feet, saying random stuffs like ‘we never had a midnight movie, just two of us’, ‘whenever we had movie, the boys will disturb us’ and all sort of nonsense reasons. You were finally giving in, and watched that so-called-midnight movie with him.

You forced yourself to open your eyes, started to rub it. You took a glance to the person beside you; he’s still sleeping with his arms on you. You stared at his features and smiled. He stirred in his sleep.

You frowned slightly when you suddenly remember the occasion today. Today, you’ll be graduated. Both you and Chanyeol. Unfortunately, your parents and Chanyeol’s parents will not be there, it’s a sad fact but you’re lucky enough to have Chanyeol. You tried to release yourself from Chanyeol, but you just can’t. He’s not a giant for nothing, indeed.

“Wake up Chanyeol.” You nudged him. He groaned and pulling you closer to him as you buried your face into his chest. His chest is a very warm place you ever been. He played with your hair.

“I want to sleep moreeeee ~”

“Wake up, today is our graduation day, right?”

“Can we not going? It’s not compulsory though.” He said as he tightens your arms around him.

“Since when it’s not compulsory?” You pushed him little bit. He pulled your closer one more time.

“Wifey, can we be like this for the whole day?”

“We can’t because we have an event to attend and now wake up.” You pushed him little bit harder and get up.

“Whoaaa since when you become so-mother-like?”

“Since I have a so-baby-like-husband.” You said boldly. You climbed down from the bed as he started to rub his eyes. He grinned at you.

“Why are you so cute even when you’re mad?” he mumbled but you hear what he said and started to blush. You throw a pillow at him.

“Stop mumbling and get ready.”

After take a bath and slipped your uniform school to your body, you quickly applied some powder and lip balm. From the reflection on the mirror, you can see Chanyeol carefully slipped his shirt. You gulped when you saw his . You averted your eyes and ignore him. You tied your hair into ponytail and smiled, satisfied with your appearance. Chanyeol sneakily hugged you from behind.

                “My uniform will be in mess. Let me go.” You said fiercely. He smiled playfully and tightens his arms. You groaned and pushed him.

                “Aaaahh why are you being so fierce today. Last night you were so into skinships.” He winked.

                “Why are you being so clingy today.” You attacked him back caused him to pout.

                “You don’t love me anymore.” He said in sad tone. You want to laugh at his tone but you forced yourself not to laugh, want to more.

                “Good thing you know.” He widened his eyes at your words. You ignore him and sprayed your perfume. When he realized you have been ignored him, he pulled your hairband and your long silky hair fall on your shoulders.

                “YAH!!!!! YODA I REALLY HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THIS!!!!” you yelled angrily and snatched back your hairband; quickly tied your hair back.

                “It’s a punishment for not loving me anymore.” He said. You gave him a death glare.

                “I hate you.” You mumbled.

                “What?”

                “I said, I hate you.”

                “Do you really mean it?” he asked.

                “Yes.” Even though you didn’t mean it, but at that time, you feel annoyed because at first, you want to tease but it turned out he tease you.

He sneakily pulled back your hairband, you want to yell, but he cupped your face, landed his lips on yours.

                “Do you still hate me?” he asked after the kiss.

                “Yes,” you answered confidently. When he was about to crashed his lips on yours again, you put your hands against your lips and chuckled silently.

                “Don’t you dare.” You said. He looked little bit disappointed and let you go. You laughed slightly and tied back your hair. To be honest, you really hate it when people played with your hair like this, especially when you already tied it neatly.

Chanyeol sat on the edge of the bed and watching you over. You grabbed your phone on charger and take your shoes. You looked at him, with a pout on his face. You go towards him and leave a small peck on his pout. He looked bit confused, but a small smile spread across his face.

                “I hate you, but I love you.” You said in teasing voice before running downstairs.

__________________________________________________________________________________

               “Congratulations for graduating!” the boys congratulate you and hug you one by one. From the corner of your eyes, you can see Chanyeol was annoyed with that situation. He has a bad jealousy habit, especially when it comes to Sehun or Kyungsoo. And he’ll be extra jealous when you interact with Min Hyuk. Good thing Sehun is not here, he’s probably in his class right now.

                “Congrats, Adel. I can’t believe you snatched my title as Best Student.” Min Hyuk said as he handed a bouquet of flowers to you.

                “Thank you. And thanks for the flowers! And yeah, congrats to me because I won over you.” You giggled.

                “Ah, I can’t beat you anymore.”

                “You can, if we’re happen to study in same college.”

                “I don’t think so. My dad will send me to US.”

                “Omg? Really?”

                “Yup, in two months more.”

                “Aw, I’m so gonna miss you, Minnie!”

                “Yeah, me too. But hey, I still have two months, we can still hang out together right?” you nodded.

                “Sure, no problem.”

                “I’ll be going first. I’ll call you.” After giving you warm hug, he left. You turned your head to Chanyeol who was silent since then.

                “Noonaaaaaaaaaa!!!” before you even go to Chanyeol, Sehun blocked your way with a tight hug. You smiled a bit, and yes, Chanyeol looked so annoyed.

                “Yah, Sehunnie. Aren’t you supposed to be in class right now? Why are you here?”

                “Because I miss you hehehe.” He grinned cutely and you pinched his cheeks.

                “Aigoo—you should be in class right now.”

                “Noona—let’s—”

                “Ehem, Sehun. Can I have my wife back?” a familiar deep voice said. You give a genuine smile to him as you can see how annoyed he is right now.

                “But hyung—”

Before Sehun completed his sentence, Chanyeol grabbed your hands and ran away from the crowd. He led you to the empty school gym. You were panting hard and so he was. You laughed slightly.

                “What?” he asked.

                “Look at annoyed face of Park Chanyeol.” You .

                “Is it too visible?”

                “Yeah.”

                “I wonder why people can’t see how annoyed I am and keep snatching my wife away.” He sighed.

                “Come one Chanyeol. That’s a risk to have me as your wife.” You giggled.

                “I should really lock you up in our room.” You laughed softly.

                “Thank you for dragging me out from the crowd.” You carefully sat on the floor, patting on the empty spot next to you, inviting him to sit. He smiled as he scooting closer to you.

                “I don’t have chance to say congratulations to you yet. Congrats wifey.” He hugged you and patted your back, it was very warm hug and it did warm your whole body.

                “Thank you hubby, and you too, congrats, for being able to graduate. At least.” You said jokingly.

                “Yah you’re so mean to me today.”

                “Because you are, to me, every single day.” You chuckled.

                “Hey wifey. What are you going to do next?”

                “Huh?”

                “I mean, do you want to further your study?”

                “Yeah, definitely. How about you?”

                “To have babies with you.” He said with a playful grin on his face. Your eyes wide in shock and you gave him famous death glare of yours. You smacked his back.

                “Snap that dirty mind of yours.”

                “Ah, don’t you think it’s time for us to have little family?” he asked out of sudden. Your heart was pounding hard when he mentioned little family. Yeah, you’d love to have family with him, but the thoughts make you shivered down to your spine.

                “Shut up little brat.” You said. He pouted and makes baby’s sound. You laughed softly seeing his reaction.

Both of you continued with small talks, talking about future and stuffs. Chanyeol have to take over his dad’s business and you want to further your study. Chanyeol was a bit disappointed when you jokingly said you want to leave him here and follow Min Hyuk to U.S. You just want to see the jealous Park Chanyeol. After he caught you laughed silently, he realized that you’re only joking and tickled you. You groaned in annoyance and pushed him while looked at him sternly.

He laughed wholeheartedly and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer, he trailed his lips on your forehead, down to your nose, your cheeks, your jawline and lastly, on his favorite spot; your lips. You don’t know why but it’s beautiful to sit here, at empty gym, alone with him, sharing thoughts and sneakily stealing kiss from each other. It’s just like a scene from movies.

Your phone ringed and it cuts off your chatter with Chanyeol. You took out your phone from your right pocket and furrowed your eyebrows when you saw the caller ID.

                “Hey, why oppa?” you said after touched the green button on your screen. It’s Suho.

                “Where are you and Chanyeol? We’ve been searching for you two since forever.” Suho asked worriedly. He’s so omma-like. You chuckled.

                “Are you worried?”

                “Of course I do.” You smiled and feeling thankful for knowing this kind guy. Chanyeol looked a bit jealous; as usual he would be whenever Suho or the others calling you.

                “I’m at gym—” before you even settled with your sentence, Chanyeol violently take your phone from your hand. You widened your eyes and he cleared up his throat.

                “Hyung, please don’t disturb us.” You can hear Suho laughed over the phone. Chanyeol talked a bit with Suho and handed over your phone when he finished with talking. You raised your eyebrow.

                “It’s not nice to take my phone when I’m talking.” You complained. He grinned cutely, makes you want to kiss him roughly, but you hold it back.

                “Sorry, but I’m jealous.”

                “It’s only Suho oppa.”

                “Yeah, your Suho oppa, and he has potential to fall for you.”

                “He’s just like my brother, besides, Suho oppa is the one who always give me some relationship-advice when you had your head over the Ji Hyun’s heels.” You attacked him. His eyes become bigger when you completed your sentence.

                “Hey, don’t bring it up again. I don’t want to remember it.” He shook his head and looked right into your eyes, “Can’t you see that my head over your heels right now? I will only love you, forever.” you chuckled at his cheesiness and pinched his arms.

                “Stop that cheesiness Park Chanyeol. Let’s go. Kyungsoo already set message to me; the boys are waiting for us. They want to have meal with us.”

                “AHHHHH WHY THEY NEED TO EAT WITH US?! AISHHH THOSE BRATS!” he complained loudly while stood up. You laughed and pinched the tip of his nose.

                “They’re freaking your friends, Chanyeol.”

                “But they always distract you.” He pouted.

                “Let’s just go.” You make your way and he’s following you from behind, with his sulking face.

_________________________________________________________________________________

The atmosphere was very good, the boys are totally monsters. They ate 24 servings already. You, at first shocked when Suho ordered 24 servings just now. You complained to Suho, saying it’ll be waste. With a confident look, Suho said, that’ll be finish and clean, and Suho was true.

They filled up the air with their noisiness and laughter. Baekhyun and Chen are very playful, yeah along with your husband. The trio is so noisy and sometimes, you pinch and kick Chanyeol when he’s being too loud and the rest will laugh.

Out of the blue, Baekhyun stop his laughter. His gaze fixed at the entrance door. Kyungsoo, who’s the next to Baekhyun nudged his arm. You turned around and saw someone, with cheerful smile; she headed to your table. Chanyeol keep his head down. The situation has become awkward.

                “Hi guys! How could you not invite me to this small party?” that girl said. You raised your eyebrow. She looks familiar. You thought of it yourself.

Her eyes wandering around and meet yours. Her wide smile suddenly faded away, but she’s trying to smile but it did look so fake.

                “Oh, you must be Adel right? Chanyeol’s wife?” she asked. You nodded. Click! You know her. She’s Ji Hyun. No wonder Chanyeol liked her, she’s cute and cheerful and lively.

                “I’m Ji Hyun by the way. I’m their little princess.” She laughed. “Oppa, move a bit, I want to join all of you.” She then asked Suho to move, and Suho move little bit, giving her some space next to him.

You can feel Chanyeol squeezed your hands under the table, so you looked at him, giving him your smile and nodded slightly. I’m okay. You said it in low tone. He smiled back to you and started to rub your hands.

                “So Ji Hyun, how long you gonna be here, this time?” Kyungsoo asked. Broke the silence.

                “I’m going to stay here forever. No more Japan. I’m tired.”

The awkward situation has turned bright. Thanks to Kyungsoo, the one who broke the awkwardness just now.

You can see how Baekhyun looked at Ji Hyun. And you know that look. Baekhyun likes Ji Hyun. All the pieces click together and you’ve your own conclusion.

Chanyeol likes Ji Hyun but Ji Hyun likes Baekhyun and so does Baekhyun.

And you can feel that Ji Hyun doesn’t like you. When you were about to shake hands with her, she averted her eyes and ignored you completely and talked with Lay and Luhan. You sighed.

                “Ji Hyun, where are you going after this?” Chanyeol asked.

                “Home of course.” She answered cutely. You don’t understand why would she make aegyo in front of your husband. Oh, you sounded jealous right now.

So that was it, Suho forced Chanyeol to drive Ji Hyun back to her house. You quietly sat in front, beside Chanyeol. Ji Hyun at the back and she joked around with Chanyeol. You remained silent until reached Ji Hyun’s house.

               “Bye Chanyeol!” she waved happily and gave some flying kiss. Your eyes widened at her action. That’s my husband, . You silently screamed in your heart. Chanyeol drove back to your house.

                “Why are you being so quiet?” Chanyeol asked as placed his steps to bedroom.

                “Nothing, I just feeling unwell.”

Chanyeol put his hands against your forehead with worried look. He frowned a bit.

                “Your temperature is just okay. Head ache?”

                “Yeah, little bit.” You answered monotonously and went straight to bathroom. You changed into your night gown and climbed the bed. Chanyeol turned to you and caressed your hair lovingly.

                “We’re only friends.” He said out of sudden with smile on his face. You looked upon him.

                “Huh?”

                “I know, it’s because of Ji Hyun right? Don’t you worry, the feelings no longer there.” He said and took your hand on his chest. “Can you feel the heartbeat? It’s beating for you. Only you.”

You smiled at his so-cheesy-wedges-with-extra–cheese-like confession and dragged your body closer to him,

                “I know, I’m not worried at all.”

He leaned to you and kissed your forehead. “Adel.” He called you out. You looked upon him.

                “You know what—,” he stopped for a while; a frown is all over his face. You slapped his arms.

                “Don’t make me wait.” He chuckled and leaned for another kiss on your cheeks, this time.

                “The boys, uhm I mean Kris hyung and Suho hyung said something to me just now.”

                “What?”

                “They asked when we’re going to have baby.” Your eyes were wide in shock. Yeah babies have been favorite topic among the boys these days. Sehun even asked you once, if you pregnant already. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun always ask you to have baby before they go to UK for studies. How could you be pregnant? Chanyeol and you never have uhm-you-know-what.

                “And?”

                “Can we have one?” he said softly, most inaudible, but you heard it.

                “Huh?” you pretended not to hear what did he said just now.

                “Can we have the little family I told earlier?” he said clearly. You cleared up your throat and started to blush. How can he ask you for making out session so boldly?

Your eyes met his, and you looked at him with anxious look. He played with your hair and softly planted a kiss on your tip nose. It’s just a normal touch but you can feel hot water coming down to your spine. Deeply, you thought about it.

Of course you’ll always want that little family with Park Chanyeol. One boy and one girl would be nice. The boy will have that sparkle eyes of Chanyeol and will be tall as tall as Chanyeol. The girl will have that beautiful smile of Chanyeol and petite figure just like you.

                “Adel?” he snapped you out. “Do you hear me?”

                “But, I’m scared.” You said softly, more to whispering. With a satisfied smile on his face, he pulled you closer, you got goose bumps.

                “You want it?” he asked you. God, why do I have this type of husband who would ask me so straightforward like this. You screamed in your heart.

You nodded slowly and he quickly locked his lips onto yours. He hovered you and he whispered ‘I love you’ with his y deep voice inside your ears. He had you that night in a blissful manner, both of you has indeed lost the sanity.

 


New chappie up!!!

Asdfghjkl I think I'm going to puke over my update hahahaha xDD lolxxx

How was it guys?? Sorry for taking up some time for this T.T by the way, I love the way Sehun be pabo-noona (Pabo-noona is someone who always be clingy with his noona and it's obviously Sehun hahahaha)

Pleave drop some comments or your thoughts kekeke I'll always crave for your comments so I can know how do you guys think about my updates hehehe

And thank you new subscribers! I never thought I'll hit 71 subscribers for this FF (even though it's a small number but it's kinda big number to me since I'm newbie)

I'm not as good as many authors out there u.u thank you for subscribing my story ^^ /bows 90 degrees/

Enjoy! ^^

p/s: Rarely update because of final examination /sorry/ ;_;

 

[THIS GUYS ASDFGHJKL PERFECT WITH HIS STUPID WINK]

[There are lot of people would ask me who's my bias in EXO, and yes, it's my greatest Park Chanyeol hehehe and they would ask why him, I answered it with "I don't even know, he caught my attention since MAMA era." I especially love guy with guitar talents and deep voice and tall body kekekeke & I love all EXO guys to the moon and never returned hahahaha xD]