Chapter 7

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I can’t believe it. I kissed her. And she kissed me back.

I was planning on teasing her only since I love that mad face of her. But, her lips looks so tempting I can’t control my hormones and kissed her.

The most important thing is,

She replied to the kiss.

Within the kiss I can feel something I couldn’t explain what is this but it’s different. It’s totally a lie if I say I never kiss anyone before this. But with her, it’s different. It gives me some kind of new feeling?

When I pulled my lips from hers, I could see her cheeks were red and she pushed me. She rushed to the bathroom without looking at me.

She’s embarrassed.

I know it.

Oh yes, her lips tasted so sweet. That’s all.

__________________________________________________________________________________

“THAT PARK CHANYEOL KISSED ME.”

You screamed in your heart.

But the most embarrassed thing is, you replied.

After the kiss, you rushed to bathroom without even look at him. You keep your head down while cursing yourself for replying his kiss.

You pulling of your clothes and turn on the water. You tried to forget things happened just now. But, you just can’t.

                “He had my first kiss.” You mumbled under the running water.

You can’t help but to smile every time you rewind that kiss moment. That sudden kiss feels so warm and full with feelings you can’t even describe it into words.

You don’t have choice but to admit that kiss was a gentle and sweet kiss. He’s not teasing you, you know that. There’s something different with his look. He wasn’t look like he wanted to tease you.

And you have to admit that you love that kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________

You were sitting at dining table, all seven of you. The waiters were busy arranging food on table. You were still thinking about the kiss you shared with Chanyeol just now.

You took a glance to a person beside you. You noticed that he also always take quick glances of you but he would move his eyes whenever you look at him.

                “You guys should go for honeymoon.” Your mom said. Broke all of your thoughts. Chanyeol chocked his food. You widened your eyes.

                “Wh..what?” you stuttered.

                “Yeah, honeymoon. Since you guys already married.” Mrs. Park interrupted.

You shook your head continuously. Disagree. Married with Chanyeol is already bad enough and now honeymoon?! Like seriously?!

                “Mom, I have school. Remember it. I don’t have time to go through with honeymoon stuffs.” You argued. “And Chanyeol has school too, unless he didn’t want to attend it.” You continued.

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrow at you words.

                “Wifey, now I feel like I’ll go to school every day because of you.” He grinned. “You’re my source of light, indeed.”

Tch, good actor.

The moms were clapping their hands. You don’t know if there’s something to be clapped for.

                “Where do you want to go?” your mom ignored you and continue the honeymoon topic. You pressed your lips together. Mom, please don’t.

               “Mom…” you begged. Going for honeymoon, means you have to spend your precious time with that annoying brat. You shivered at your thoughts.

                “Let’s go to Paris, wifey!” he suggested and put his arms around you. You hissed and pushed him further. You gave him your famous death glare.

                “Hm, how about we spend our honeymoon in our room instead.” He winked and put his arms around you again. You looked at him with “what the hell” look.

                “You and your ert mind please go to the hell.”

                “Adel….” You mom called you out. Oh, you forgot that your family is here.

Chanyeol grinned. You lowered your shoulders and sat back.

Errrrr this annoying brat always get full support from mom! You screamed in your heart.

                “Okay guys! You’re going to China for your honeymoon! This is final.” Mrs. Park stood up and clapped her hands. At that time, you couldn’t disagree more.

After that, your mom and Mrs. Park gone for shopping while your dad, Mr. Park and Eric already gone for golfing. And they left you behind with this freak giant.

                “Oh please. I don’t want to spend my precious four days with him.” You complained after they all disappeared from your sight. You only ca complain like this when your mom’s ot around because she’ll definitely support this Park Chanyeol.

                “You’re going to spend your whole life time with me, baby.” He whispered in your ears. That giant grinned.

                “Don’t ever call me like that.” You whispered that.

                “What to do…now I have rights..” he sang and you found that was so annoying.

                “Shut the up Park Chanyeol.”

                “Okay, Adel Park.” He stressed his voice at your name. Oh wait, since when I got that Park name as my first name?

                “Don’t change my name as you please, giant!”

                “What to do, you’re my wife now. You have to.” Oh, I forgot. ! You cursed ad looked at him annoyingly.

And that big giant Chanyeol smirked.

DAMN. HE WON THIS TIME.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Being trapped with your super-duper annoying husband is the bad idea ever. So, that was it. You and Chanyeol are on the way to China.

                “Hey Hobbit. Do you ever been in China?” he asked.

                “Of course.” You answered shortly.

                “You know what. Luhan hyung is actually a Chinese boy. He live in Beijing.”

                “I didn’t ask.”

                “Lay, Tao and Kris also.” You know he tried to start a conversation with you since you’re mad of him right now. Actually, since two days ago.

                “Shut up. I want to sleep.” You closed your eyes tightly.

He went to the debate competition and turned out both you and Min Hyuk won first place. Up until that, everything was okay. Then he came and kissed you in front of people. That was not first time. It’s second time though. You have to admit that you enjoyed that kiss. But the fact he kissed you in front of others made you angry. You can hear everyone was ‘aw-ing’ non-stop. And the next day, the photo of you and him kissing was all over the school.

That’s make you embarrassed for a whole day.

                “Are you still angry at me.” He nudged you.

                “Don’t disturb me stupid.”

                “This stupid is your husband.”

You closed your eyes. Ignoring him.

A moment later, you can feel someone nudges you, disturbing your beauty sleep. You groaned and opened your eyes slowly.

                “Hey, hobbit. Fasten your seatbelt. The plane is about to landed.” That deep voice said. You ignored him, yeah because you’re still mad at him.

                “Wake up, Hobbit.” He ruffled your hair to wake you up. You opened your eyes and glared at him annoyingly.

                “Looks, my hair in mess now.” You hissed.

                “Messy or not, you’re still ugly.” He said coldly and put up a smirk on his face.

                “Don’t make me rip that smirk from your face, Yoda.”

He chuckled a bit. When the pilot announced that the plane will be landing shortly, he looked little bit anxious. You smiled evilly.

                “Hey Yoda. Are you afraid?”

                “No, I’m not.”

                “I caught you.”

                “I told you, I’m not.”

                “That anxiety look from your eyes shown too much.” He shut his mouth. You laughed in your heart. Evilly. That annoying brat is actually afraid.

He let out a small sigh before grabbing your hands to his lap. He holds your hands tightly. You want to more, but seeing his scary eyes, you sat back and hold back his hands. He looked at you with confused look.

                “Don’t feel so thankful to me.” You said arrogantly. He smiled at you. Not an annoying smile or evil smile not even playful smile, but a sincere smile. You gulped and turned your body not to look at him.

As much as you don’t want to admit it, but actually, you’re already have some sort of feelings towards him.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7 updated!!! ^^

Guys, I want to ask.

Do you want some antagonist character?

Kekekeke

Btw, enjoy reading and leave some comment!

Don't be silent reader darlings!

Byeyeom!