7 - Yongguk

Gang Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Ashiya has gotten distant in the past week.  Ever since she learned of Son Junsuk’s murder she has been leaving us out of a lot.  She goes out on her own and comes back and refuses to talk about anything before repeating said process.  No matter how much any of us try to get involved she wants nothing to do with it.

  I understand she has her secrets and needs her space, but this is getting a little crazy.  She isn’t putting all her time into it thought which is the strangest part.  She engages in all the other missions but as soon as that specific one is brought up she shuts it down.

  All of us know all the details about who Junsuk was and what he did and supplied us.  Even Mizuki has been clued into the whole thing and knows what has gone missing and why we want it back.  Even Samantha knows everything.  Both girls have seen the files and read everything plus been filled in by both Himchan and Jongup about it.

  None of us have any idea why Ashiya is keeping us out of this.  She came back from searching the house and has not let us near it since.  All we have gotten is one reason – more like excuse – then nothing form her, not even how it’s going.  The only things she told us was that she preferred to do it alone so she could control everything her way, but it isn’t like she doesn’t already do that with everything else.

  We follow her plans, learned to write a certain way even learned to fight the way she likes.  So how is it that we won’t be able to be of assistance to her on this?  But there isn’t much use complaining.  I know her enough to know that if she gets a thought into her head it doesn’t just change with our pestering.  It’s best for us to let her do what she wants until she needs us for something.

  “Yongguk?”  Mizuki called as she approached me.

  “What is it?”  I asked when she was close enough to hear me normally.

  “Is Ashiya out again?”  She asked, voice laced with a little hurt.

  I nodded solemnly, “From what I know yes.  What’s up, can I help you with anything while she’s out?”

  Mizuki smiled.  She always did that, no matter whether she was happy, sad or angry, she always put a smile on her face.  But her smile didn’t last for all to long unfortunately.  I have yet to see her frown for longer than a couple seconds, and I have never once seen her glare. 

  So having her do just that is rather unnerving.  She’s almost as scary as Ashiya, and having the same face is even creepier.  I can just picture Ashiya standing in front of me with the same pissed look.

  “What is it?”  I hesitantly ask once again.  I’m used to Ashiya acting like this, but this is totally not like Mizuki at all.   I have to say, this side of her is starting to freak me out.

  “When were you going to tell me my brother was a part of all of this?”  She growled as she pulled the same necklace Ashiya is searching for.

  My eyes widened as I stared at the perfect duplicate to Ashiya’s pendant.  The red spider looked almost real – although it was a few times lager that the actually size – the paint gleamed and the black hourglass stood out so well.  Each eye looked as if it were watching you, and the fangs gleamed black in the light.  I could just picture to vial of poison spilling from them.

  “Where did you get that?”  I asked her.

  “Answer my question.  When where you going to tell me Daehyun is part of the underground?  Did you really think I would never find out?  Why did none of you tell me that he joined a ing gang!” 

  I would love to answer my second Boss’ question if I wasn’t left speechless form hearing her, one voice her inquiry in a snarl, and two swear over something like this.  M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter