18 - Ashiya

Gang Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day

  I was going to get rid of two pests with one blow.  Before the day even changes two of the gangs I detest the most are going to be dead and gone.  I won’t have to deal with them any longer and I will be so much closer to having the city in my pocket.  I would claim their territory once I knew they were all gone and be so much closer to my dream.

  “You aren’t seriously thinking about blowing the place up with so many people inside are you?”  Eunhyuk asked skeptically as we stood a mile away from Bar A-67 atop a hill.

  “Oh, I plan to blow that thing up, sky high to be exact.”  I replied.

  “What kind of gas do you have in there?”  Yongguk asked as he took a seat on the grass looking through the binoculars at the barn.

  “Butane.  I have to remotely set to release large stores throughout the A-67 when I feel the need.  Explosives are hidden throughout also remotely activated that will blow the place up and ignite the gas.”  Eunhyuk explain to us as he pulled two controllers out.

  “Everyone is inside the building.”  Jongup reported stopped beside Mizuki on my right.

  I nodded, “Let the gas fill the place up Hyuk, it’s time we end this little war.” 

  “I’m going to regret this later but here.”  He said as he handed Mizuki the two devices, “You two deal with this, I’m not a part of this any longer.”

  Fine with me if he didn’t want to do this.  I held my hand out towards Mizuki signaling her to hand the two devices over.  Eunhyuk shook his head and left without another word.  There was going to come a time where I would also need to deal with him and his territory in the south, but that wasn’t until I hit the end of my list.  He was a good ally that I didn’t want to lose just yet.

  Mizuki passed me the two devices.  “I should go.”  She muttered.

  “You sure, things are about to get fun?”  I said back not taking my eyes off the barn.

  “I’m sure, I don’t think I can watch this.”  She shuddered, “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

  I didn’t say anything else until she was gone.  I could tell all eyes where on her retreating figure and I couldn’t blame them.  Mizuki rarely got her hands dirty, she still wasn’t big on the whole killing thing but it wasn’t as bad as before.  She knew what had to be done and was winning to see it through even if she didn’t like it all that much.

  I wasn’t worried of anything happening to her on her way back.  She knew how to protect herself perfectly fine, plus t wasn’t like anyone was around this area anyways.  She could make it to one of the cars and leave without anyone seeing her.

  “Is she alright?”  Jongup asked quietly.

  “Yeah, you know how she is.”  I replied to him as I looked down at the two devices.  Moving my thumb over the first trigger I looked back at the barn, “Time to get rid of those pests for good.”

  I pressed the trigger down and just watched the barn.  I had to give the gas time to spread throughout as much of the place as I could.  A few minutes passed by, “You should be good now Boss.”  Zelo muttered as he plopped down on the grass to watch the show.

  I nodded me head, “Daehyun.”  I called him over.  He came up and stood beside me.  “This one is going to be your first kill as part of my gang.  You are going to be the mistake they will regret for eternity.”

  His eyes widened as his jaw dropped, “You want me to kill the hundreds of people in there right now?”

  “You aren’t being given a choice.”  Himchan said as he placed a hand on his shoulder.  “You need to prove that you are willing to follow orders and do what has to be done.  Even ending a life, many lives.”

  “So will you?  Or do I have to do it myself and deal with you as well?”  I asked him as I held the device up for him to grab.

  I wasn’t giving him much choice in this.  Either he got rid of the boys that trusted him, or I do it and get rid of him as well in the process.  Mizuki wouldn’t be all to trilled with me but I’m sure she would come to understand me if I did indeed have to make her brother disappear. 

  I left the small device leave the cradle of my palm.  Seems he made his decision and I wasn’t going to have to add another body to the pile about to form.  “Seems I’m now going to have to follow new orders then.”  Daehyun sighed as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter