26 - Ashiya

Gang Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Zelo can’t keep doing this.  He can’t keep hiding what he’s going through and what he’s done from the others like this.  I know he can’t fully stop it and that it is a part of him, but he at least needs to learn a little better control.

  “What are you doing Boss?”  Samantha asked when I walked into her room.

  “I need a way into the evidence lockers at the main headquarters in the city.”  I sighed.  It’s not our first time breaking in there and removing some undesirable materials from the hands of the cops, but it would still prove to be a challenge.

  Pulling files from around her she flipped through them, “You have three men who work as guards for the building it’s in as well as one who is guards the actual storage area and has full clearance to get in a out.”

  “Contact them and give them their orders.”  I told her as I dropped the information on her desk before leaving the room.  “Come down when you are done with that we have things to do.”

  Making my way around the warehouse I gathered the rest of my friends who lingered around or who arrived.  Once everyone save for Samantha was sitting on the couches I spoke up. 

  “We need to figure out who is targeting our gang.  I don’t care how you do it, but I need answers on why some of our best men are being found dead in the streets.”  I looked over at Mizuki, “Can you take care of that?”

  She looked puzzled, “Why me?  You know more about this than I do.”

  “I have other things I have to work on for the next few nights, so I need you to deal with this matter and let me know what you find.  Do things your way, the boys will follow your orders on this.”  I told her.  “If any of you have questions ask Mizuki for the answers this is in her hands.”

  “Where are you going?”  Yongguk asked.

  “I’m not going to be around for the next few days.  You won’t be able to contact me and trying to find me will prove impossible.  Listen and follow my sister until my return, she is your leader after all.”

  “What are you planning to do Ashiya?”  Daehyun asked as I walked towards the door.

  “Personal business.”  I told them before leaving. 

  Nearing two in the morning I made my way through the streets to where I would find the boy who would have some information about the boy I’m searching for.  Every since I ran into him again after at Son Junsuk’s place I’ve wanted to know more.  Something just isn’t sitting right with him; I can’t shake that feeling off ever since I saw him at Henry’s.

  He’s hiding something and I don’t like it one bit.

  “Kyungjae you still weasel, get over here!”  I growled at the skinny, hooded blonde boy with a red bandana around his neck.

  Flinching, said boy spun around and gawked at me.  “Black Widow.”  Squawking he stepped back away from me.  “W-what do you w-want?”

  “Where do you think you are scurrying off to?”  I barked at the boy who continued to try and get away from me.  “I have some business with you, Kyungjae, and I expect your full cooperation and assistance.”

  Once I had him backed up into a wall I glared down at him.  “What i-is it y-you want m-me to d-do.”  He stuttered out.

  Bending down I looked straight into his eyes with a fierce glare that challenged him to go against me.  “I need you to find me all information over the past seventeen years about a boy named Yoo Youngjae.”

  “Yoo Youngjae?”  He looked away from my eyes.

  “Yes.  Birth certificates, travel records, school records, medical reports, photo and credentials, and death certificates if there are.  Everything.  I want to know his life story.”  I barked.

  “T-there could be hundreds of people with that n-name.”  Kyungjae balked.

  “Then find me everything on all of them you rat.”  I growled darkly.  “You have two days, I’ll come find you when your time is up.”

  I walked away from him to continue with other business.  “That’s not enough time Black Widow!”

  Without looking back I threw a knife towards him, which embed itself in the wall beside his head.  “For your sake, it better be enough time.”

  He won’t find much on the boy I’m specifically looking for; Kyungjae might not even find anything but it’s worth a shot.  Until then I’m going to focus on the Youngjae boy I have full access to.

  Time to visit Henry again.

* * *

  Removing my mask I stepped out of the alleyway and under the streetlamp.  Henry’s restaurant stood just across the street and I could see him standing behind the counter chatting away with someone I could not see.

  I would have to go in there at some point but for now I just don’t want to be Black Widow.  From the last time I ran into that boy here I already know he won’t respond to the force I can use with my title.

  I need to get information from him and right now I’m willing to go about it without any backing from my gang.  I’m going about this as a teenage girl, innocent and pure.  With a simple pair of jeans, blue shirt and black cardigan and black ankle boot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter