10 - Mizuki

Gang Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I ran.  I was not going to let Ashiya find my brother before I did.  While I understand where she is coming from I plan to protect my family above all else.  I know she is willing to start a full out war between the two of us over this.  While it probably wasn’t the smartest thing to tell her what I discovered, as gang leader I do have a right to share this kind of information with her.

  I’m not willing to lose my brother over this though.  While I know Daehyun has no way out now, I’m not going to let him die so soon.  He’s trapped in this whether he realizes it or not and right now I’m the only protection he’s got.  JYJ can’t do anything for him anymore, not with them at the top of Ashiya’s list to kill; I’m the only one who can keep him safe and we all know it.

  My brother is my responsibility now until he joins the gang and we put him under one of the boys.  For now all I need to deal with is finding him before my sister.  And that isn’t going to be the easiest.  By now she will already know where he is; Zelo isn’t the best at what he does for no reason.

  Stopping I pulled my phone out.  He better as hell pick up or I can guarantee that he will die.  I let the phone ring as I slowly got more and more anxious.  This is my last chance at finding him before Ashiya will get to him.  This is our game right now and I don’t plan on losing.

  “Mizuki?”  Came Daehyun’s voice over the receiver.

  “Where are you?”  I asked him, hiding as much of the panic as I could.  I have to pray he isn’t on the other side of the city when I don’t have a ride.

  “Home, where are you, I’ll come get you.”

  “No, don’t leave the house.  Don’t you dare leave the house Oppa.  Just stay there.”  I said, this time there was some panic lacing my voice.  If he leaves the house I won’t know exactly where he is.

  “Is everything okay?”

  “Yeah.”  I replied as I started sprinting towards our house.  I’ve got fifteen minutes left; my house is a ten minute run from where I am.  And if anything holds me up it will only take Ashiya five minutes on her bike to get to the house, past the gates and in front of my brother.

  “Mizuki is someone chasing you?”  Daehyun asked me with a little of his own worry in his voice.  “No, just out for a run and wanted to find out where you were.”

  I hate lying to him but right now I really have no choice.  One thing I do know is Ashiya isn’t going to let him live outside of our gang, not any longer.  He got too close this time and she will kill him if he doesn’t do what she wants.  I can’t blame her though, had it been anyone else other than Daehyun that took that necklace and killed Son Junsuk I would be pinning after them as well.

  I also understand why Daehyun has to join our gang I get it completely.  The two of us are going after the whole city and that means getting rid of any gangs that stand in our way, including JYJ.  And if Daehyun wants to survive in this war of ours he has to be with us because anyone against us is going to die.

  Jumping the gate to our house like pro I continued to sprint up the driveway.  Three minutes left before Ashiya was going to leave and come after him.  “I made it.”  I sighed as I opened the door to the house.  Now to find my bother and make sure he’s still safe.  “Daehyun!”  I shouted though the house.

  “What the hell Mizuki?”  Daehyun said as he rushed down the stairs.  “What is going on?”

  I threw myself at him, hugging him close glad that Ashiya most likely kept her word to give me my time to find him.  He was safe for now, but I had the really bad feeling that Ashiya was going to make sure things didn’t stay calm and nice for long.

  She was pissed and wasn’t just going to let something like this go.  Oh no, she was going to make sure Daehyun was scared and her point was clear.  I’ve learned a few things about my sister and one of them is, no matter how level headed and rational she seems she has a nasty side to her that finds reason and logic the strangest things.

  She rationalized and thoroughly thought out the use of starting a war between the two of us.  And she is doing the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter