9 - Ashiya

Gang Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  “You have a lot of explaining to do you !”  My twin screeched from the other side of the warehouse as I walked back in after another night of nothing.  I’ve had a long pointless night and now I have a raving sister that seems quite pissed.

  What did I do in the span of a few hours that has her in a raging state that I have yet to see her in.  Mizuki doesn’t get angry at least not to this level.  But it pleases me to know that she has this side to her, no matter how much she hides it, it’s good to know it exists.

  She came storming up to me, her eyes blazing, “Why the hell were you hiding the fact Daehyun was in a ing gang from me!”  She screeched.

  Who the hell told her that?  Was all I could really think after hearing that.  I thought I made it clear that no one was going to clue her in to that until the things with him and JYJ where settled.  I do not have to time or energy to fight with her about the choice I made; she just has to get over it.

  “Why didn’t you tell me Ashiya?”  I asked again still with her voice laced with anger.

  “You didn’t need to know, okay?”  I replied, “Look, he’s got my protection for now until I can find a way to deal with JYJ.”

    “Daehyun is my brother Ashiya, of course I have a right to now about my own family.”  She argued.

  “Are we really going to argue about this sis?  We have better things to do.”

  “We are going to talk and you are going to sit down and take your time and tell me what made you decide to keep this from me.”

  I groaned.  “You have got to be kidding me.  Let’s go to the office.”  I really don’t want to do this.  I looked around the warehouse as the two of us made our way to the office.  “Zelo!”  I called over to him.

  “Yeah Boss!”  He called back as he looked up from the computers in front of him.

  “Where is Yongguk.”

  Zelo furrowed his eye brows, “He went home.  You need him?”

  I shook my head, “No, don’t worry about it.  His parents probably won’t let him leave now.  Shoot him an email about the plans for tomorrow.  Don’t call him, we don’t want to wake his family.”

  “Got it Boss.  How much detail?”

  “As much as you can encrypt and he can decode.”  I told him before shutting office door behind me.  I huffed as I took a seat in the chair behind the desk and looked at Mizuki sitting across from me.  “What do you want to discuss?”

  “I want a real explanation why you hid the fact that my brother was part of this world?”  She stated absolutely calm.  This here is why I like her so much and why she fits so perfectly in this world.  I can see a little of myself in her when she does this.

  She needed no training at all; she can control her emotions even better than I can and I was trained for years to be able to do it to the level she can.  Where she learned to do this, or why she even had to know to do this totally beats me.  But it’s a great skill and it creeps me out.

  Resting my arms on the desk I leaned forward, “Your brother joined JYJ, for reason I don’t know.  As you are aware, I hate JYJ with an absolute passion and Daehyun is causing me some problems.”  I held my hand up before she could say anything, “But, I know he is your brother, and you don’t want to see him dead; so I’m not going to unnecessarily kill him or hurt him because of the gang he is in.  While I may hate JYJ, your brother is my only exception.  I have him under my partial protection, the only thing to get him to lose the protection I give him is if he does something really stupid to piss me off.”

  Mizuki let out a really heavy sigh.  She’s taking this rather well, I thought she was going to rage like she was before, but it seems I’m learning more about her once again.  Seems she knows when outburst are good and when they are pointless; give her a proper explanation and she calms down and goes back to her usual self.

  “Ashiya.”  She states and I know I am not going to like the ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter