25 - Zelo

Gang Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  “Jongup finally seems to have done something about whatever was going on with him and Mizuki.”  Himchan stated as he plopped down on my left jostling computer.

  Shooting him a glare I went back to hacking the local police records to erase a few names in their data files.  “Why do you say that?”

  “Mizuki for one is actually looking at him, and not five minutes ago did I actually hear her greet him like a normal human being.  If that isn’t progress then nothing else could be.”  Himchan went on to tell me.

  “Let Zelo work would you man.”  Yongguk growled as he shoved Himchan from behind, causing the flailing moron to knock my computer off my lap and crash to the floor.

  Shooting my foot out, I slammed the steel-toed boot into Himchan’s stomach as I shot a deadly glare over my shoulder at Yongguk.  “Run, before I decide you would look good as a red stain on my collar.”

  Kicking Himchan once again I started to rise from the couch with a frustrated groan.  “Don’t get in my way when I’m working, and don’t mess with my computers.  Ever.”  Using my foot to turn him onto his back I pressed my foot into his shoulder, “You are buying me a new computer, one with all the bells and whistles.  I want the best of the best, and I don’t care how much you have to spend because you will spend whatever is necessary to get me the equipment I need.  Understand?”

  “Get your foot off of him and back the hell off before I put a bullet through your leg and make you White Collar.”

  “Not until this destructive menace agrees to replace and upgrade my equipment.”  I put more force on his shoulder as I spat those words.  A pained grunt left Himchan’s lips as the toe of my boot dug into his shoulder getting close to dislocating it.

  “I said step back.  Do not make me repeat myself once again White Collar.  You need to calm down and cool off, not injure your friends and disobey your leader.  Now step away from Himchan or limp.”

  I didn’t move.  I just pressed harder into his shoulder socket.  No one messes with my computers.  Ever.  And I’ll unleash hell on anyone that damages one of my precious toys, no exceptions.  My computers are the one thing that will automatically trigger my monster to be unleashed.  I don’t know when I developed the trigger for my monster to be unleashed when my computers are messed with, but I have no control over it.  When my computers are messed with I snap, and Ashiya is the only one who knows about this.

  I told her about it a year ago when I killed three men under me when they dropped one of my computers they were using, smashing it completely and rendering it unusable.

  A shot rang through the warehouse moments before a hiss tore it’s way through my lips.  “I said get away from him!  This is your last ing warning.  Next bullet goes through your leg and doesn’t just graze it.”

  Removing the leg her bullet grazed off of Himchan’s shoulder I took ten steps back from him and glared at Ashiya from across the room.  “Happy now?  I’m not on him any longer.”

  “Not particularly, Zelo.  But at least you aren’t hurting your friend any longer.”  She replied still pointing her silver gun at me.

  “Yeah, well that isn’t going to get me my computer back now is it?  At least my way would have gotten the message across that he has to replace what he destroyed.”

  Her glare intensified, “Damn it White Collar I thought I told you to learn some restraint and not act so damn impulsively.  You need to learn some ing self-control before I remove you from any situation where you could get worked up.  Would you like that?  No more killing, no more gang interaction.  No more unleashing of your bloodthirsty monster.  White Collar will cease to exist if you do not control yourself.”

  “.”  Yongguk hissed from where he was besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter