Do you notice me?

Breathless Love
Hi hi everyone!!! This chapter is written by Me!....oh author Exoticshawolpanda9 ;) hehehe me and the other two are gonna take turns writing each chapter!! So I'm responsible for writing Aerin's so...LET'S GET TO IT! (too enthusiastic?) 
 
Aerin sighed as she looked up at the clock.....2:05 pm. She took a quick glance at her locker making sure she didn't forget anything. With a satisfied nod she grabbed her art supplies and closed the locker door. As she walked towards the art room she prayed that when she entered the room a tall blonde guy would be there waiting. "I swear if he's late again....I'm never helping him again...." Aerin muttered to herself. She took a deep breath before pushing the door open. To her relief Kris was sitting on the desk looking at his phone.
 
 Kris looked up and smiled," Hey Aerin." Aerin smiled at him, "Wow oppa you're not late this time."she teased. Kris grinned," I promised you last time didn't I? Anyways lets get started." Usually Aerin felt nervous around other people but surprisingly the cold cool Kris was really warmhearted. "Well Soo Man saseongnim wanted us to draw a mythical creature depicted from the Middle Ages so I picked a dragon." Kris explained.
 
Aerin nodded, "Why don't you show me what you've got so far?" Aerin had heard rumors about what a great artist Kris is. His admirers all call him Kriscasso so she was curious to see if he lives up to his title. Kris flipped open his sketchbook. Kris smiled proudly, "So? What do you think? It's one of my best pieces." Aerin looked up at his drawing then she looked up at him, "It's not bad...." Aerin softly said. Kris felt Aerin's voice waver. "Yah! Aerin be honest you're my friend. A little criticism isn't going to hurt." Kris smiled.
 
Aerin took a deep breath, "Well firstly the wings look like mutated clouds. the body looks like a fat jelly bean, the head's lopsided, the arm and legs are too stubby and short, and......why is there a leg sticking out of its ? But overall.... it's not bad...." Aerin smiled sweetly at Kris.
Kris blinked at Aerin slowly. Aerin looked down fiddling with her skirt, "Sorry oppa...." she shyly mumbled.
 
Kris reached out laying his hand onto Aerin's head he laughed warm heartedly. "Hey hey don't be sorry you were just giving the some criticism it's fine, I'm not sure if you've heard the rumors that I am an amazing artist well ....as you can see it's not true." Kris smiled sheepishly. Aerin smiled as she reached for her sketchbook, "Here I'll show you the basis."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Sehun-ah hurry up! I want to go see Yujin's soccer practice." Baekhyun whined. "And I don't want to miss Yeoreum's basketball practice!" Chen chimed in. Sehun held his finger up to his lips with a dramatic sigh, "Hush now! Let me express my love~" Sehun chuckled. "How are you going to give it to her? She's working with Kris." Chen pointed out Sehun chuckled. " Gentlemen~ watch the master~" Baekhyun and Chen rolled their eyes as they reluctantly followed Sehun. Sehun stopped in front of a locker "Aerin's locker~ Locker 109" he smiled. 
 
"Why are we at her lock-" Baekhyun stopped as Sehun skillfully undid the lock. "Ok....how do you know her code?" Chen asked raising his eyebrow, "We're close friends~" Sehun triumphantly replied. Baekhyun rolled his eyes,"Well you don't know EVERYTHING about her." "Oh really now?" Sehun grinned, "Her favorite colors are green, purple, and black. She loves anything strawberry related. Her favorite kpop group is SHINee. She hates it when people touch her notebook. When she gets ice cream she gets 1 scoop of strawberry ice cream and 1 scoop of raspberry cheesecake ice cream.
 
She likes rainbow sprinkles on top of the raspberry cheesecake scoop and half an oreo cookie on her strawberry scoop. When she's holding something she has her pinky sticking out. She sleeptalks and she also has this habit of fiddling with her clothes when she's nervous, embarrassed, or scared." Sehun took a deep breath as he finished. 
 
Chen and Baekhyun stared at him. "Stalker level Sehun....." Chen muttered. "HEY! I'm not a stalker!" Sehun retorted. Baekhyun looked down at his watch, "Ah! I'm going to miss her practice by maknae good luck with Aerin!" Baekhyun grinned. Chen patted Sehun on the head before walking off. Sehun gently placed the bubble tea on the shelf of the locker. He quickly wrote a note and stuck it onto the cup. Sehun gently closed the locker door and smiled.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Baekhyun slowly walked down the hall heading towards the soccer field when he received a text. 
Orange (Chen) : Yah! Leader~ Did you prepare the songs yet?
Baek: AH! Now?!
Orange: Yes.....NOW GO! The band room is open after all
Baek: Araso...ugh!
Orange: Yay~ kekeke
Baekhyun sighed as he headed towards the band room. "Why did they vote me as leader of Oxygen?" Baekhyun mumbled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Wah! Oppa! Great job." Aerin smiled as Kris held up his drawing. Kris laughed, "Hey hey you did most of the work." Aerin shrugged, "It doesn't matter you still did a lot of work." Kris smiled, "Thanks Aerin! Cal me up sometime I'll take you out for some lunch as a thank you." Aerin shyly nodded, "Sure." Aerin watched as Kris waved goodbye. She looked down at her phone 2:35 pm. "Yujin and Yeoreum's practice isn't over yet" she muttered as she got up to walk to her locker. She smiled after opening her locker to see the cup of bubble tea. She stood on her toes to reach for it when the note caught her eye.
 
Hey Aerin! 
Though you would be thirsty so I got you some strawberry bubble tea! Your favorite~ Consider it as a thank you gift for helping me out next Sunday 
<3 Sehun
 
Aerin smiled as she finished reading it. Among her guy friends she was definitely closest with Sehun. Aerin loved Sehun as if he was her actual older brother. Aerin slowly sipped her bubble tea as she began to head towards the gym when she suddenly heard someone singing. Curious Aerin walked toward the band room. She blushed as she saw Baekhyun sitting near the piano singing. Aerin couldn't help but stop and admire the sweet sound being emitted from the boy. Aerin gently crouched down near the window and took out her sketchbook. Softly singing along with Baekhyun she slowly began to draw.
(Attention the bold italized sentences are the song lyrics! not an actual song i just made it up XD)
 
I notice you.....
Even the delicate strands of hair were crucial.
But you don't notice me....
Each to be drawn with a gently .
Are we really that far apart?......
Never rushed or rough but slow and gentle.
Is it wrong of me to love you?
The gentle folds of the paper....
Just let me stand here and watch the skies cry......
With the pencil pressed against it.
 
As Aerin finished she suddenly heard footsteps. She looked up in horror to see Baekhyun walking out. Aerin's eyes widened as she quickly grabbed her stuff and dashed towards the janitor's closet. She panted heavily as she hid in the complete darkness. She shifted her body only to to wince as a sharp pain shot up her leg. Ignoring it Aerin peeked a look outside, when the coast was clear she walked out. She looked down at her leg to see blood running down it. Aerin sighed as she gently dabbed at it with her sleeve. "Clumsy Aerin...will you ever learn?" she mumbled to herself before heading towards the gym.
 
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :) I usually write fluff and heck of a lot of it too! But this fanfic is a bit of a change more of drama and ....a bit of angst? anyways hope you liked it! the next chapter will most likely be posted tomorrow by author nickychua36