Other Side of Them

Breathless Love
Annyeong!! Ya...I'm so sorry haven't been updating for quite a while BUT IM HERE NOW!! .....Ahem anyways this chapter is on everyone's point of view  :P ENJOY!!
 
"Well ahem....now that our leader is finally here." Aerin shot a glance at Yeoreum who shrank back sheepishly. "Sorry guys but moving on let's get practicing after all today is the last day we can get together." Yeoruem's tone changed to one of authority. "There's the Yeoreum I know~" Yujin smiled. "Or as I like to call her-
" "Aerin-" Yeoreum warned. " Leader unnie~" Aerin trilled smirking at her. Yujin giggled As Yeoreum face palmed. "Just go to the piano maknae...." Yeoreum pointed to the piano as Aerin shuffled her way there. "Neh~" Aerin sang as she plopped down on the seat adjusting the microphone. "Whenever you're ready Yeoreum." Yujin said position herself. Yeoreum nodded at Aerin. Aerin smiiled as she began to play. She closed her eyes as she began to sing.
 
(B.A.P's coffee shop :3 )
Achim haessare nuneul tteugo
Haendeupon sigyereul bogo
Eoje junbihan oseul ipgoseo
Seodulleo jibeul naseojyo
 
Maeil jeulgyeo deutdeon noraereul
Honja heungeolgeorigo
Iksukhan i bilding saireul
Honja geotgoitjyo
 
Monday, tuesday, everyday…
Geureokjeoreok nan jaljinae 
Chingudo manhi mannago
Yojeumen utneunildo manhajyeosseo
 
Summer, winter, spring & fall
Siganeun ppalli ganeunde
Wae naneun jejarieseo
Neol gidarineunji
 
Neowa gadeon keopisyop
Uri dulmanui keopisyop
Ni hyanggiga naneun igoseseo
Meonghani anjaisseo
 
Ajik itji motaeseo
Uri gieogi namaseo
Nado moreuge tto beoreutcheoreom
Yeogi wanneunji molla
 
Aerin looked up as she continued to sing watching Yujin and Yeoreum harmonize while perfoming a gentle slow dance fitting the song perfectly.
 
Challanggeorineun ni meoritgyeol
Sae hayan t-shirts & sneakers
Saechimhan georeumgeori
Kkumsogeseo neol bojiman ijen seolleji anha, girl
Jjinhan keopihyangi sarajideusi
Neon huimihaejyeotji mudeomdeomhaejin keugi
Amureochi anke georeoon i coffee shop
Iksukhae, ni momeseo nadeon i kyaramel hyang right?
 
Yujin and Aerin smiled proudly watching Yeoreum rap.
 
Monday, tuesday, everyday…
Geureokjeoreok nan jaljinae
Bameneun jamdo jal jago
Seulpeun yeonghwado nunmureobsi jal bwa
 
Summer, winter, spring & fall
Modeunge byeonhae ganeunde
Wae naneun jejarieseo
Neol gidarineunji
 
Neowa gadeon keopisyop
Uri dulmanui keopisyop
Ni hyanggiga naneun igoseseo
Meonghani anjaisseo
 
Ajik itji motaeseo
Uri gieogi namaseo
Nado moreuge tto beoreutcheoreom
Yeogi wanneunji molla
 
Neoege oneul haruneun eottaenneunji mutgo sipeo
Aju gakkeum
Ijen neukkihan paseutado nan jal meongneunde
How about u? Ajikdo pikeureun mot meongneunji
Chacheum iksukhaejineun neo eomneun sarmdo kkwae gwaenchanha
Ni sosigedo useumi najyo
Haessal gadeukhan changgae gidae ieoponeul kkyeo
Nan oneuldo
 
Neowa gadeon keopisyop
Uri dulmanui keopisyop
Ni hyanggiga naneun igoseseo
Meonghani anjaisseo
 
Ajik itji motaeseo
Uri gieogi namaseo
Nado moreuge tto beoreutcheoreom
Yeogi wanneunji molla
 
"YAHHH! WE GOT IT!!" Yujin cheered happily. "Yah unnie! That rap was perfect you looked so cool and swag~" Aerin praised making a cheesy face. Yeoreum smiled, "Great job guys I think we got a good chance of getting the job." Aerin pursed her lips as she frowned down at the piano. "Something wrong Aerin?" Yujin's usual look of happiness was changed to one of concern. "Ah nothing I'm just going to run through it again." Aerin smiled as she began to play again. Yeoruem turned to Yujin, "Neh Yujin run through the choreography with me again?" Yujin nodded as she began to dance. As Yujin and Yeoreum finished Yujin looked up, "Hey guys...." 
 
"Hm?" Aerin replied without looking up. "Do you think we should tell the guys about Crystal Breath-" *GWANG! Aerin suddenly slipped slamming her fingers onto the piano keys. Yeoreum rushed over to see if the girl was injured or not. "Are you crazy Jung Yujin?! I absolutely refuse to tell the guys about our group!" Aerin spluttered holding on to her fingers. Yeoreum took a hold of Aerin's hand gently rubbing the bruised area. "Why not?" Yujin questioned. 
 
Aerin fiddled with the sleeves of her sweater, "Because....remember? They have a group themselves....Oxygen.." Yeoreum nodded, "Aerin has a point there if word gets out about Crystal Breath it might as well be game over for us...." Yujin nodded. "You have a good point there." Aerin smiled, "But I know for a fact this won't stay a secret forever....." "Wise words dear maknae~" Yujin teased poking Aerin on the cheek. Yeoreum looked up at the clock, "Okay let's run through it once more." "Neh~" Yujin and Aerin sang. "Aegyozillas.....both of you...." Yeoreum muttered.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"ARGH! I was really pitchy in the end...." Aerin muttered. Yeoreum and Yujin looked at each other then back at Aerin, "If that's your definition of pitchy I'm scared to see what you think of our definition of pitchy...." Yujin muttered. "That was good Aerin really don't overwork yourself....besides we're all done for the day." Yeoreum stood up wiping the sweat from her neck. Aerin squinted her eyes looking out the window, "I better go home now.... my mom will start scolding me when I go back...." she sighed. Yujin grabbed Aerin and Yeoreum's arms. Aerin and Yeoreum looked up at Yujin.
 
"HUGS!!!~" Yujin sang squeezing the two girls in a bone crushing hug. "Oi oi child let gooooo." Yeoreum laughed. Aerin giggled before walking out the door clinging onto Yeoreum's arm. Yeoreum took a deep breath inhaling the autumn air when she felt something poking her waist. Annoyed she opened her eyes, "What?" she snapped annoyed. Aerin smiled sheepishly, "So~ how's Sehun oppa?" she sang looking earnestly at Yeoreum. Yeoreum rolled her eyes. "Good he's willing to help me practice basketball."
 
Aerin squealed, "OH MY GOSH! I can see it now, you are dribbling maneuvering your way to the hoop when suddenly, OH NO! You trip...you braced yourself for the harsh contact of the cold gym floor when suddenly you feel a gently embrace catch you b your waist. You look up to see the brunette boy staring down into your eyes. "S-Sehun?" you manage to stutter. He gently brings his hand gently caressing your cheek as he leaned down closer....and closer....and-" "OK OK HUSH AERIN!!!" Yeoreum exclaimed blushing furiously. 
 
Aerin giggled uncontrollably. Yeoreum couldn't help but smile when suddenly she leaned forward, "Byun~ Baekhyun~" Yeoreum whispered in a chilling voice causing Aerin to jump. "Y-YAH! " Aerin stuttered blushing. Yeoreum smirked, "Even just saying his name makes you a mess...." Aerin made a face, "Not true! Oh hey it's my house I'm going to go now text me later unnie! Bye~" Aerin chirped happily. Yeoreum shooked her head as she watched the cheerful girl, "That girl has more mood swings then a pregnant woman...." Yeoreum muttered to herself.
 
As Yeoreum watched Aerin walk into her house she felt her phone vibrate. She reached down to her phone to find that she received a text.
Yujin: Oi! Yeoreum you left your laptop here =_=
Yeoreum: .....DANG IT MY HOMEWORK IS ON THERE!
Yujin: Come back!  Just crash at my place my parents are ok with it
Yeoreum: YEHET! Let's study together neh?
Aerin: Aw....I should have left something at your house as well Yujin...
Yujin: We can video call later~
Aerin: Can't got to work on my art project
Yeoreum:Aw that's too bad well have fun! Loves~
Yujin: Loves~
Aerin: <3 XOXO
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"He had puppy dog eyes!" Yujin whined. Yeoreum rolled her eyes as she trew a cookie at Yujin, "They were NOT puppy dog eyes....those were pathetic Chen eyes...." Yeoreum stated. Yujin made a face, "Aish whatever.....I say they were puppy dog eyes..." "Crazy lovesick girl..." Yeoreum stuck her tongue out. Yujin tossed her pillow at Yeoreum who caught it in one swift movement. "Aye we should go sleep now..." Yujin yawned reaching over to turn the light off. "Night Yeoreum...." "Night Kim Yujin...." Yujin felt her face turn red. "Yujin?" "Hm?" came Yujin's muffled reply. "You're blushing aren't you?" Yeoreum smirked. "....no......JUST GO SLEEP!" 
 
Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating for quite a while oh this is Exoticshawolpanda 9 author nim :P I will be writing Aerin's point of view as well next chapter LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!! 
Ohi this is me still.... XD Yea so I don't really like to advertise so LOOKY GUYS YOU DON'T HAVE TO!!! I'M NOT FORCING YOU! I wrote a oneshot on Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and Sehun  check it out if you like :3