Last Day Before

Breathless Love

Hey guys....yea um..I should seriously get slapped for not updating for so long...sorry! OH AND HEY GUYS the co author emjchin21 the one responsible for Yeoreum's part of the story this time it's written by me ! (Exoticshawolpanda9) She will be writing the next group chapter kk? Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Yeoreum looked down at her phone as she slowly made her way towards her class. "So....if I don't have practice next thursday....I can-" Yeoreum looked up to see Aerin being held tightly by Luhan and Kris. Yeoreum smiled about to greet the girl only to notice the girl's face conforted in pain. Yeoreum frowned, "Aerin! What happened?" Aerin smiled sheepishly about to reply when Kris cut in, "Her love for arts got to her again." he replied. Aerin squirmed around as Yeoreum directed her fiery gaze at her. "Song Aerin...." Aerin sighed as she held up her hands, "Don't ...I already got threatened by Yujin" Aerin sighed holding onto Luhan. Yeoreum face palmed when she suddenly felt Aerin reach out towards her with a worried expression. Yeoreum raised her eyebrows, "What?" she asked. "Whatever you do ...DON'T tell Baekhyun or Sehun oppa..." Aerin pleaded. 

Yeoreum laughed laughed reaching out to ruffle the younger girl's hair "Arasso I promise...." Yeoreum smiled. Aering shot her a grateful smile before walking off to the nurse's office. Yeoreum hummed to herself as she made her way down the hall when someone called her name. "YEOREUM!!" Yeoreum turned to see Chen running towards her, "Hey!" Yeoreum smiled as Chen caught up to her. "Where's Yujin?" Yeoreum asked noticing her absence. Chen laughed, "Dance." Yeoreum sighed, "Skipping again? That's the third time this week...." Chen nodded. As Yeoreum and Chen walked into class she spotted Baekhyun....and Sehun. "Ok Yeoreum...act normal..." she thought to herself. "Hey Yeoreum!" Baekhyun called waving Chen and her over. "Did you finish your assignment guys?" Yeoreum asked. Baekhyun and Chen nodded while Sehun sheepishly looked at the ground.

"Oh Sehun! You have to do your work!" Yeoreum scolded. Sehun pouted cutely making Yeoreum smile. "I hope Aerin's ok-OW!" Chen yelped as Yeoreum quickly slapped her hand over his mouth. Sehun widened his eyes, "Aerin...? Did something happen to her?" Yeoreum bit her lip as Aerin's words rang through her head, "Don't tell Sehun or Baekhyun oppa about what happened." Baekhyun stared tentatively at Yeoreum and sighed, "Yeoreum forget what Aerin told you what happened?" Yeoreum sighed reluctantly. "I think it's best if you hear it from her-" Yeoreum suddenly stared down in shock as she felt Sehun grab her hand pulling her away. "Y-YAH! Sehun what are you doing?" Sehun turned to look at Yeoreum, "You're going to take me to Aerin!" Yeoreum felt her heart beat fasten as she felt Sehun's fingers clutch tighter around her hand. "I'm coming along as well." Baekhyun said as he hopped off the desk to follow Yeoreum. Yeoreum turned to look at Chen helplessly only to have him wave a goodbye.

Yeoreum made a face and yelled, "CHEN! ....YOU BETTER HELP ME TAKE NOTES!" Chen held up his hands in salute. As Yeoreum led Sehun and Baekhyun down the halls Yeoreum couldn't help but put the annoyed feeling aside and enjoy the fact that Sehun did not let go of Yeoreum's hand. As they arrived Sehun immediately pounced on the door knob yanking the door open before anyone could stop  him. "YAH PABO!" Baekhyun hissed pulling the frantic boy away. "Calm down Sehun..." Baekhyun muttered. Sehun sighed, "Alright alright..." Yeoreum gently pulled the curtain aside to reveal Aerinsitting on the bed lying back against a pillow. Aerin gently lifted her head up and widened her eyes, "Oh....shoot...." she mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeoreum face palmed as Aerin finished her explanation. Sehun leaned back in his chair and folded his arms, "Aerin...you could have just asked me to get it!" Aerin raised her eyebrow at him, "As if you would get it..." she murmure quietly. Yeoreum laughed as she reached out to gently rub Aerin's shoulder. "Well on the bright side I get to sit out in gym~" Aering giggled. Yeoreum reached over to gently flick the girl in the forehead. "I don't get it you're an honors student but you at physical education..." Yeoreum smirked. Aerin made a face, "Thank goodness for written tests..." Yeoreum looked up at the clock and slowly stood up, "Hey Aerin we got to go back to class now." Aerin pouted, "Ah okay!" Yeoreum laughed giving Aerin a quick hug. Aerin looked up at Yeoreum, "You will help me take notes...right?~" Yeoreum stuck out her tongue, "That's your punishment for getting yourself hurt...especially since this incident occurs often." Aerin turned to look at Sehun pleadingly. Sehun gently rufled Aerin's hair, "Nope~ Besides...when have you ever seen ME take notes?" Yeoreum laughed. Baekhyun suddenly leaned in giving Aerin a small hug, "I'll help you write the notes." he smiled. 

Yeoreum bit her tongue to keep from laughing as she saw Aerin's face turn noticeably red. Yeoreum reached out to pull the 2 guys away as she waved goodbye to Aerin. As the 3 walked back the bell suddenly rang. Yeoreum looked down at her phone as she received a text from Yujn.

Yujin: Anything I miss in class?

Yeoreum: Well u shouldn’t have skipped...

Yujin: hehe...

Yeoreum: idk...I had to bring Baek and Sehun to Aerin

Yujin: Ah well...I’m heading back now anyways!

Yeoreum: How was dance?

Yujin: gooda~

Yeoreum: oh? I see

Yujin: Tao helped me with my flips

Yeoreum: how bout Lay?

Yeoreum: It’s obvi he likes you

Yujin: no..dude he’s like a close friend

Aerin: THAT’S WHAT THEY ALL SAY~~~

Yujin:.....

Yeoreum: .....

Aerin:....ya um im gonna go now...loves~ XOXO

*Aerin has left the chat

Yeoreum: ....definitely our maknae...

Yeoreum laughed as she switched off her phone. Baekhyun looked carefully looked at her. "What's up?" Yeoreum looked up at the clock she suddenly grinned, "Nothing...hey I got to go tell Chen to hand me the notes!" Yeoreum called jogging down the hall. She panted as she ran into the room. Yujin looked up at Yeoreum, 'You're late~" she smirked. Aerin giggled, "Again leader UNNIE!~" Yeoreum laughed, "Guess I deserved that anyways....tomorrow's the day." Yeoureum smiled. 

Done~~~ XD Sorry if this chapter isn't really good! I'm sorry the next chapter is gonna be posted by emjchin21 remember today's chapter is written by exoticshawolpanda9 but it's only for today